Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chakras

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Chakras Empty Chakras

Post  millergrls Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Does anyone out there have any suggestions for opening up Chakras? I have been a lot of research and really want to balance my energies so that I might reach my higher being. Any help I could get along the way would be great appreciated. I have begun with my root chakra and look to my chakra reading cards each day for insight and inspiration. I have also done a lot of reasearch on chakra and yoga poses that benifit each. I practiced yoga for over fifteen years. So each morning I open my root chakra with intention, complete my yoga and finish with my meditation. This morning, I was lying in my meditation, then all of a sudden I felt a wave of sensation begin at my heart center and wave up my chest into my throat into my mouth. it was such a shock of sensation that I snapped out of my meditation and my mouth and eyes flew open. Then my music just stopped. I checked out my music source and there was nothing that could have made it stop. I said the affirmation only the greatest good for myself, and only the greates good for those I love for protection. I felt lights and carefare. I then started to hear a faint high pitch noise in my right ear, sort of like you hear when having a hearing test done. Can anyone tell me what this was. Was I doing somethings wrong, is there something that I should be aware of that i am missing. HELP Chakras 4279678397
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Chakras Empty Re: Chakras

Post  Violet Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi, how about visualizing them as lotus flowers using the corresponding chakra colours and going through each in turn, visualise them opening up from a tightly closed bud. You could turn this into a complete exercise/meditation. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Oh thank you! I did some research and have created a yogo routine with specific moves for each of the chakras. Right now I am working on opening my root chakra. Before I begin I start by opening that one and then begin my practice. I will add that to my intention while I open before I begin thank you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 am