Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Something weird

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Something weird Empty Something weird

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Two nights ago something strange happened to me. Each night I like to set an intention of protection on my home. I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with my kiddies and decided to try a quick meditation. I experience this huge vibration and tingling all over. A humming and then my body tingled to much and then started feeling a cold tingling feeling. I was there and I wasn't. I could sense my kids, knew they getting in front of me and looking at me. After a little bit I saw something disturbing and scared me and brought me out of it. I saw a clown looking feature but he was evil. He was red blue and green. I saw the 3 d image of him, he was sneering and he has sharp teeth. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Something weird Empty Re: Something weird

Post  Violet Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Hmm Mary theoretically meditation is something which can be done like a martini, anytime, any place, anywhere, but I really wouldn't do it at such a time, my first feeling is that with what you saw spirits might feel the same and that had anything occurred your kids could have been scared,(suppose they'd seen the evil clown) it's no secret that kids are psychic but what if they had seen a spirit, while you were off in meditation, I feel (and I could be wrong) that you were being told 'not in front of the children'.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Ok, that makes sense, thank you Violet.Something weird 621623

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content