Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

another weird meditation

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

another weird meditation Empty another weird meditation

Post  Auras Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 am

So yestyerday I decided to do a little 5 minute meditation, so I was doing in, and about 2 minutes into the meditation o feel myself go thayt tiny bit deeper. But youu know when you closed your eyes and you see out blackness, as I kept meditating, I was shocked enough the blackness tuned into pure? Then I came straight out of the meditation. Then suddently I feel shakey and feel phycically sick, but I groundedbefore I done the meditation. What happen in the meditation?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

another weird meditation Empty Re: another weird meditation

Post  1antique Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm

I may be way off here, but...here goes.

I have found that the connection has become stronger over the past 6 months or so with the astral. It seems as if we are going deeper than ever before and, as such, are suffering the effects of that transition. Our physical bodies have great difficulty in this transition as we are not attuned physically to the higher vibrations. 

I find that I am exhausted most of the time from my connection to spirit, and, it seems, that, no matter how hard I try, I cannot break that connection. Before I go to bed at night I say I am not going anywhere and I am going to get some rest, but....it never fails...off I go into the wild spaces of the astral...and wake up exhausted again.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 am