Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Agartha
danidee93
Snooky
Lynn
Eternal
mia
zach
Crystal
Violet
13 posters

Wolves

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Wolves - Page 2 Empty Wolves

Post  Violet Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

have been popping up all over lately :scratch:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves

Post  Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Everything you are is because the planets and sun were aligned a certain way when you were conceived...

Planets "live".....planets breath.....and if you're not careful....planets will die
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post  Agartha Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm

OH I love wolves!!!
    I have a bucket list of things I have to do before my expiration date arrives and seeing a wolf, face to face, is one of them.
    I think they are gorgeous animals, loyal to their pack, brave....

Violet, I see them all the time too and I think they are a good omen.
    flowerz
    Medicine_Dog
    Medicine_Dog

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : Native Medicine
    Registration date : 2013-12-06

Post  Medicine_Dog Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 am

Wolves are pathfinders, they in a lot of ways showed the native peoples how to live-- what to eat, how to hunt, even how to run tribal affairs (Alpha male/Chief). Understanding that wolves where inherently older than humans(abt. 3 million years older) it would be safe to assume  that they (wolves) knew the way.  

White is indicative of wisdom, any white animal in the walking world would be considerd sacred/holy. As a spirit guide though, I would consider it the guide of wisdom. Take the intuitive hunches serious, the wolf communicates through these hunches. Also, as with all canine species-- body language is important. Cary yourself with confidence and let the wolf guide your way.  

:peace:
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 am

“Be wild; that is how to clear the river. The river does not flow in polluted, we manage that. The river does not dry up, we block it. If we want to allow it its freedom, we have to allow our ideational lives to be let loose, to stream, letting anything come, initially censoring nothing. That is creative life. It is made up of divine paradox. To create one must be willing to be stone stupid, to sit upon a throne on top of a jackass and spill rubies from one’s mouth. Then the river will flow, then we can stand in the stream of it raining down.” 
    from  a link I would have provided but am not allowed to do so by this forum.

It was from Women who run with the Wolves. 
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 pm

danidee93 wrote:I’m a 20 year old female from South Africa and I’ve done a lot of research, but I can’t seem to find the answer that I am looking for. Hopefully one of you will be able to help me.

I am not psychic (as far as I know) but I’ve been in situations where I get bad feelings or anxiety. Also, once I thought I saw somebody’s shadow shining in from under my bedroom door and when I looked, nobody was there. – I don’t think that counts for much though, right?

Last year (2012) I was walking around in my neighbourhood at night with my brother and a few of our friends, which we normally do during the summer time. I was walking towards the back of the group and my brother was closer to the front.
    All of a sudden, seemingly, from out of no where, a bone grey/white coloured wolf appeared and went straight for my brother. I saw it as clear as day. I could even “hear” its claws on the tar street, scratching as it struggled forward. It was snarling too. I got such a fright and I instinctively knew that it was trying to get to my brother and that I had to stop it and protect him, so I screamed, and right then, the wolf turned around and ran in the opposite direction, back towards me and then vanished.

Our one friend grabbed me, obviously confused as to why I shouted. I explained what I saw and they all agreed that nobody else (of a group of 5) saw it. My friends even jokingly asked what I had been smoking in order for me to see such “trippy” things. (I don’t do drugs at all though)

I googled white wolf spirits and all I could find were good results, but this dog/wolf thing was not a good thing at all. There are a lot of positive Native American “legends” or “tales” about the white wolf but I strongly believe that this was not anything positive.

I just really hope that somebody will be able to help me or even just give me a little insight. I’m still creeped out, even after all this time.

Thank you all in advance.
    This was mostly your mind, an image in the mind. You felt protective of your bother. You felt a need to protect him. The wolf could of been a suppressed hostility you had towards your brother, that you recalled back. In this case, the odds of it being paranormal are low.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 am