Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
1antique
SpiritVoices
Detlef
feather
Zeus
9 posters

What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it.

Zeus
    Zeus
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Massage Therapist
    Registration date : 2013-01-30

Energy - What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it. Empty What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it.

Post  Zeus Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Hellooo, I perform Kahi and I understand it to be a passive form of energy work. It works through the combination of deep breathing and focused intention.
    The specific intention is to simply allow energy to flow where your attention is focused and releasing any sense of control.
    It sometimes helps to envision various energies such as rainbows, fire, light, etc. and/or repeat a chant in your head; I use this one:
    "Be here, be healed, be focused, be free, be strong, be loved."
    The better you get at holding your focus on these various things, the more freely and quickly the energy will begin to flow.
    It helps with relaxing and relieving pain and is very complimentary to massage, which is my profession.
    I learned this technique from a book titled "Urban Shaman" by Serge Kahili King. It was given to me by my sister whom is a certified Reiki Master.

Tell me all about your own energy/light work!
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Energy - What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it. Empty Re: What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it.

Post  feather Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 am

I don't do anything other than notice 'signs' and follow guidance.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Energy - What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it. Empty Re: What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it.

Post  Detlef Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Energy work yes, there is no name to it. So I would call it the no frill no name energy work.
    But you are correct when you talk about focus, and holding your focus.
    Otherwise, if I need to do something, anything, I just know. Don't think about it, I just do it.
    When the time comes we simply remember.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Interesting subject.

What if we find our concentration is low? Is there meditation included in this exercise?

Joanie
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Why is it that people are taught that rituals are necessary to perform spiritual acts? Lightwork is one of the simplest things to accomplish. In fact, we do it every day without even thinking about it. Random acts of kindness, a smile for a stranger, helping someone in need, saying a prayer...all of these are examples of lightwork.

As for healing? A simple intention and a sending of healing energies to that person. Yes, to begin with, it is not easy keep focus because the mind will wander, but, after a short time, it can become automatic. In fact, I do most of mine at night while sleeping. Sometimes I will actually visit the person in need and directly give healing energy, but, most times not.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Why is it that people are taught that rituals are necessary to perform spiritual acts? Lightwork is one of the simplest things to accomplish. In fact, we do it every day without even thinking about it. Random acts of kindness, a smile for a stranger, helping someone in need, saying a prayer...all of these are examples of lightwork.

Agreed, but when folk are paying money for these things some expect some kind of 'performance'but it is completely unnecessary.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 am

1antique wrote:Why is it that people are taught that rituals are necessary to perform spiritual acts? Lightwork is one of the simplest things to accomplish. In fact, we do it every day without even thinking about it. Random acts of kindness, a smile for a stranger, helping someone in need, saying a prayer...all of these are examples of lightwork.

As for healing? A simple intention and a sending of healing energies to that person. Yes, to begin with, it is not easy keep focus because the mind will wander, but, after a short time, it can become automatic. In fact, I do most of mine at night while sleeping. Sometimes I will actually visit the person in need and directly give healing energy, but, most times not.
    First, energy work can be light work, but does not have to be. The dark works with energy just as well, only the intent is different.
    Simple acts of kindness have very little to do with energy work, without trying to diminish it in any way.
    It will enable you to stay with earth and move with the planet to the next level. Yet, if anyone has the intentions to move to what is called the 5th density, then there is more involved. Many work several life times to lift their level of vibration to move to this level where we perceive those we know as ascended masters or Archangels.
    There is an other aspect to energy work, there are may who came from the 5th density to be of service in the process the planet goes through at the moment.
    Their purpose behind their energy work is to lift, balance or shift the energies on the planet, rather then to ascent anywhere.

Energy work can involve rituals but does not have to. Rituals are of the old energy, without saying it in a prerogative way.
    Rituals help to focus if done correctly. Again, the dark uses rituals as well as the light.
    What is a spiritual act?
    When the intent comes from spirit. This can be light and can be dark, depending which path spirit takes. They are all equally valid.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Mon May 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I feel at the moment some good astrology sites and meditating/deep breathing and just being aware of some signs around me have really helped me become full of energy - I can feel it radiate off me?! My whole body just feels warm with love!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Detlef you astal project in yous sleep? and then do work then on?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

eyeopen wrote:Detlef you astal project in yous sleep? and then do work then on?

We all travel, meet others, make arrangements when we sleep. Do I astral project? I would not call it astral projection.
    Do I do work when I sleep? This is not so easy either.
    I, and most exist on multiple levels at the same time, in what I call the fifth density I am known as Rah nam, and the sixth density we are called Whan tar, and yes, we all are in service to the all. And we do work for the All, not always on or around this planet. I say we, when I talk about Whan tar since he has several extensions into the lower densities, who in terms have their own extensions into even lower densities, like I am an extension of Rah nam.
    Why do I say all this, it is not always clear, when I sleep, am I Detlef doing the work or is it Rah nam. The lines become a little blurred.
    After all we are One.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Thats is the most crazy and amazing thing I have ever heard. i kind of makes me wonder if thats how it is for gods and goddesses ascended masters etc, do they exist this same way hense why so many names etc?
    I have never heard anything like this before, but it feels rite, in a strange way, can you tell me more?
    So if you dont astral project what shall you call it? flying? What are you liek a lightworker or something?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:09 am

eyeopen wrote:Thats is the most crazy and amazing thing I have ever heard. i kind of makes me wonder if thats how it is for gods and goddesses ascended masters etc, do they exist this same way hense why so many names etc?
    I have never heard anything like this before, but it feels rite, in a strange way, can you tell me more?
    So if you dont astral project what shall you call it? flying? What are you liek a lightworker or something?

It is interesting, your post appeared at 4.44 am on my time scale.
    I would not purposely astral project. To me this is like playing in the sand box. It has no real purpose from a spiritual stand point.
    When we leave this body, we go to the astral realm, and now we try to go to the astral realm wile in a body? This is like trying to get out of a straitjacket.
    But it is not my purpose to burst anyone's bubble, everyone can do what ever s/he wants to do.
    It is not my purpose here (on this planet) to awaken anyone, my purpose is to assist those who are awaken. I leave the awakening to others.
    One small comment to the "gods" and ascended masters. Ascended masters are those who on their own account broke though the barrier from the 3/4th density into the 5th density. Even so their accomplishment is great if not astonishing, they only exist on the lower levels of the 5th density. But have made the brake through to the 5th density, what can not be said of those who like to be seen as your gods. They are old, yes, billions of years old in fact, but evolved? No.
    Yet they have a vested interest to keep humanity on the level they are at the moment; third density.
    But they will not succeed, and are loosing as we speak. Within this year the planet will brake through into the fourth density, and they will have lost all controls.
    This is when my real work starts.
    Be well
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:35 pm

A question please?

How do we lift our vibration? I am completely new to this.

Joanie
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 pm

I have to get back to you on that. I deal with concepts, not so good with practical things.
    I just do it and when I have to describe or explain it I am stuck.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:26 pm

No problem,Detlef. I was just curious.... :asmile:

Joanie
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Are you saying only a select few ascended masters can come into this dimension? or they all can? How comes when researched you coem up with alot of deities as ascended masters? eg some say jesus is an ascended master? Same as Radha Krishna?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:16 am

Joanie wrote:A question please?

How do we lift our vibration? I am completely new to this.

Joanie

Yet, your vibration is relatively high, and you say you are new to it. Perhaps in awareness of it.
    It is true, in order to move to a higher level we need to reach the appropriate level of vibration. But how do we approach this?
    Of cause in our way of thinking, (as humans) if we see a house and we know we want to go to the top floor or a higher floor we look for the stairs.
    But the stairs are not always the only means to get to the higher floors.
    Old societies like the Kabbalah have devised very precise planes to reach a higher state and with it the appropriate vibration.
    The focus needs to be on our selves and not on the vibration. The vibration will adjust as we change.
    In the most simple step, by changing the way we think, from a negative to a positive outlook or thought patter, the vibration changes and the thoughts coming into our mind, will change. How is this?
    We need to understand, thoughts entering our mind are not our own, we tune into a mind outside of our selves like a radio does, and depending of our frequency, this are the thoughts we pick up. A great monitor of where we are. Specially in the beginning. Of cause we can create our own thoughts, and there is where we can make a difference, not only for our selves but as well as receiving we feed thoughts and vibration back into the grid.
    Hence my claim, a man sitting under a tree and being still can have more influence on the whole then someone standing on Hyde Park corner on a box and shouting his lungs out.
    Besides of using the Kabbalah's precis steps of reaching enlightenment one can simply get in touch with one's higher self and bring it's energy down into one's body.
    Of cause the higher self will only come through if the personality is ready. So, it is not up to the personality, the higher self will make that choice.
    So, back to the Kabbalah, or a similar system. I found a simplified version of the Kabbalah very helpful.
    The so called ascended masters did not move past the level of gods and goddesses most people are worshiping by simply performing rituals.
    The most important understanding to come to is this: I am no more and no less then anyone else or anything else.
    There is no god or goddess or son of anyone that is superior or greater then me. I am equal to anything that is. I am an equal part of all that is.
    Once you understand this fully, without doubt, you are ready for anything.
    Just sit still and say: I am.
    See what you feel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:48 am

Thank you,Detlef. I have read through that explanation and find very interesting and thought provoking.
    I'm going to have a go at 'I am'.
    Hope you do not mind if I 'save' your post? I need to read through several times though your explanation is very clear. I am going to try to follow your instructions.
    I need to calm my mind and relax which usually is very hard for me to do.
    I am a person who has to be on the go most times. The bane of my life. :blush:

Will be back with results....

Joanie

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

The lightwork that I have done in the past is on a missing persons forum. When my awakening was pretty active that became my outlet. My information came to me through remote viewing, picture reading, sensing, and visual clues.
    My positive energy has been offtrack these past few weeks and it has affected me greatly. Need to move past it and regain my focus to raise my vibration again as I feel completely unbalanced and incomplete.
    Been seeing the repeating numbers again...that seems to be my sign to look for. Energy - What energy/light work do you do? Tell me how you perform it and how you learned it. 15910

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm