Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The after meditation meditation

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

The after meditation meditation Empty The after meditation meditation

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

I had a very beautiful meditation today. About thirty minutes after the meditation I decided to take a bath. I laid my head back, closed my eyes for a second and boom tons of voices began to come through, some fast, some slow, some high pitch and some of them low. It was almost as if I was meditating again but I wasn't. Wasn't even in that mode, i was actually reading. Was i accessing the astral plane. I wasn't sleepy, or tired. It was like another meditation so i went with it. None of the messages made any sense. It was almost like I was being shown that I am close to the point that I don't need to necessarily meditate to receive messages that if I quiet my mind and relax my body I can do it. Has this happened to any of you?
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

The after meditation meditation Empty Re: The after meditation meditation

Post  SparK Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 pm

all the time :))..
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 pm

and by the way madame.. im no expert buy try to listen, to that huming or something voice in your head, and at the same time listen pay attention to your surroundings, feel them or feel it. these are my steps for sharping my senses, more like training my brain rewiring my way of thinking from quantity thinking to quality thinking.. not to think too much just feeling everything, sensing.. maybe you can discover where you can tap to your subconscious mind.. base on my experience happened once when i forgot something and im eager to remember it on my way to school? dunno but i think my brain have 2 functions.. maybe the other one is the subconscious but i dont know HOW did i know? or HOW did i NOTICE? but i did.. i think or i tapped at the same time i observed or should i say know more about something in my brain functions or my memory or something.. so here it is.. and im sure all of you notice this one, UNNOTICED.. if you forgot something and when on the process of remembering it.. we actually paused for a few SECONDS, as IF we are not thinking of anything (TOTAL BLANK) we dont even notice our movements and our surroundings but the weird part is, we paused? yet the thing that you want to remember just from BLANK to ANSWER.. common expression of it.. AW YEAH THE etc etc.. try to trace BEFORE you have that expression where the information came from.. well its obviously the unconscious which is the other part of our brain, the other 90? or 93? i guess? and oh by the way... i forgot.. at the paused?? we all have the 100% intention, FOCUS just to remember it.. and if you do notice and find where it came from? THE MAGIC WILL FOLLOW :)) and yeah there are 4 voice or something that youl notice even your covering your ears you can still hear it clearly.. same with me.. 4 VOICE
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 pm

i remember your "TRY TO LISTEN" thingy before XD.. message sumthing
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:20 pm

SparK wrote:i remember your "TRY TO LISTEN" thingy before XD.. message sumthing

Your right Rye, I forgot about the message to listen. thanks, you made it all fit. Yesterday during meditation I was told to pay attention to clock and watches. So I am thinking it means take the time (clocks and watches) to listen, and be aware of your surroundings. Everything comes in symbols, i am beginning to understand this. I feel that this is what it means. I wrote the meditation in my Lotus Flower Awakening. Thank you Rye. You gave me a piece to the puzzle.
    SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:19 pm

yeah.. and i know you already forgot that one.. hahaha! as iv said madame.. patience.. your telling your self to be patient but your intention is not.. i want to right something about it but i change my mind.. XD
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Hmmm...... :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content