Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meditation

Lindsayd
    Lindsayd
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Nurse
    Registration date : 2013-05-18

Meditation Empty Meditation

Post  Lindsayd Sat May 18, 2013 5:36 am

Meditation is kind of new to me.
    The other night I decided to give it a go again.. While I was meditating something told me to grab my pen and paper that I had sitting in front of me. As I did I starting writing whatever I felt. I knew what I was writing as I was writing it, but as soon as I finished I hadn't had a clue. This is what I got:

"Need to say something, not letting me"
    "I know this may sound crazy, I need you to feel me"
    "Chive on!" ?
    "The wind" ?
    "Solon, Soul on" ?

Then I started getting flashes of different rooms that a friend of mine used to hangout in all of the time.

On my way to school the next day. I felt like someone was in the car with me. I turned down the radio and asked "If you're here could you please give me a sign" After a few minutes I found myself looking at signs on the side of the road.. and I started thinking "Why am I looking at these signs" Voola! There was my "Sign" looking at the signs.

Although, the first part bugs me. I do not know what this spirit needs to say to me. If anyone picks up on anything could you please let me know?
    Thank you.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Meditation Empty Re: Meditation

Post  shayn Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 pm

hi Lindsayd

at this time, take it as steps to form communication and developing your skills and don't put too much into try to understand it, with time things will get clearer. BUT reading your post i wanted to make sure one thing, DID you put protection over yourself before doing meditation? especially when you new to it and you naturally form such communication with spirits it is very important you place protections over yourself before starting. now it is your free choice to work with whom ever you wish, but i would highly recommend you will ask to communicate with those who come from light and love and that come with loving intentions.

btw, i think it is your higher self who tried to communicate with you on your medication....

s
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Meditation Empty Re: Meditation

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:16 pm