Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

my funny moments in my mediation XD

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

my funny moments in my mediation XD  Empty my funny moments in my mediation XD

Post  SparK Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 pm

has anyone experience this? i dont know how to move my ear but when im meditating? it actually move on its own lol! dunno why? dunno how? even my foot move on its own? hahah! i cant feel any connection in my brain that im trying to move it.. hahah! cant explain it either
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

my funny moments in my mediation XD  Empty Re: my funny moments in my mediation XD

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Reflex action to meditating? What are you meditating about?
    What are you seeing in your meditating?

:asmile:

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

my funny moments in my mediation XD  Empty Re: my funny moments in my mediation XD

Post  millergrls Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:02 am

At times I do this too. And I think that maybe it is just my muscles twitching but I am not sure.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:48 am

Could it be just the body noticing the mind is not in residence and saying

"hey body parts, let's PARTY and have some fun!"(?)
    my funny moments in my mediation XD  738889 my funny moments in my mediation XD  451437 (Just kidding!)
    SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Joanie wrote:Reflex action to meditating? What are you meditating about?
    What are you seeing in your meditating?

:asmile:

Joanie

well when im meditating im setting my mood to be free and happy, enjoy think of nothing and relax as much as i could not trying hard to keep my thoughts away.. its just like watching your favorite movie.. well on seeing though lots things.. sometimes iv got a weird vision of some place that i dont know where.. sometimes daylight there and in here midnight kinda like that.. and i can actually feel that im in there.. i have one experience though i saw a place with a racking chair? and a table and base on the sunlight i saw it feels like its around 9am in the morning there its kinda cold weather there.. then a thing fall out of that place right on to me where im looking at? iv got that feeling that JUST LIKE IM REALLY THERE that i want to dodge that object! like my body reacts on its own to dodge.. im really enjoying my medtiation routine XD
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Post  pageofwands Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 am

This happens to me too! I keep writing it off as muscle twitches but when my muscles actually twitch it feels different.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm