Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Energy - Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance  Empty Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance

Post  Violet Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 pm

what are your thoughts and experiences on this, have you done it, have you done it for material reasons with any success or for situations just for example suppose you had neighbours who constantly fought, if you sent them positive energies would it calm them down? In such an example would it be wrong to do so?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Energy - Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance  Empty Re: Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance

Post  somnium Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 am

I used to watch people who were fighting and project positive loving energy to them, if it was a problem I would project the solution. I got pretty good at it and the people seem to pick up on the higher thoughts and follow them instead of their own. It was like our thoughts would merge together. I have seen some bad ones though, who do not follow the light. Anger can be pretty stubborn.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Energy - Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance  Empty Re: Sending or directing positive energy to others over a distance

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 10, 2013 9:27 am

Sending positive thoughts to someone.....I cannot see anything wrong with that.

To help someone who is constantly depressed or argumentive I would feel it would be extremely helpful to them in the long run.

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri May 10, 2013 5:09 pm

IMO....sending anything to anyone without their permission is wrong. It would be no different than reading someone without their permission...it is an invasion of privacy.

By interferring in, say an arguement, you may be giving a person(s) a solution to the problem, but you are taking away their right to find the solution on their own...and maybe taking away their right to learn a valuable life lesson.

It all comes down to 'Just because you can does not give you the right to do it.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:33 am