Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
somnium
partofme
RavenMoon
kardecian
Detlef
SpiritVoices
11 posters

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. Empty A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm

We all have discussed our past life.   We have discussed our present life.

But what about our Future life?

Just what do you expect in your future life?

Taking the details from my past life then adding the details from this life,I am wondering just what is going to be in store for me in the next life to come....:asmile:

Joan
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. Empty Re: A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

Post  Detlef Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 am

I did not have a past life on this planet and don't intent to come back to this level of incarnation, specially not on this planet.
    Not only because it is a very particular difficult planet to incarnate on.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. Empty Re: A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

Post  kardecian Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 am

Well, life is difficult. Earth is not a higher planet, but a planet of correction. It's like Purgatory. We are evolving upwards, but have a long way to go.
    Joan, you ask "What about our future life?"  What do I expect from my future life? Well, I actually know what to expect!
    When I pass beyond the veil, I'll be greeted by family and friends.  It'll be a happy reunion, but not completely happy.  Because in the spirit world there are no secrets.  You are seen just as you are.  All of your faults, sins, good deeds, EVERYTHING... is revealed.  Here in the flesh, we can be hypocritical. We can hide our thoughts... we can 'pull the wool' over the eyes of those around us. But in the spirit world it's not like that.
    I think that's why the bible says that God will "wipe away every tear from our eyes".  It's because, when we pass on, we will have great reunions with those who have passed on, but we will also be ashamed at who we are.  All of our sins will be open in that Golden Realm.
    Our past lives will be open for us to see, and we all will make sense. We will understand WHY we had to suffer; WHY we were associated with the people we associated with; and on-and-on. All will be made plain.
    But, it wont be all fun and games. We will be confronted with our sins and our faults, as well as with our good deeds.
    It wont all be rewards. But it wont all be punishment either.
    "TO EACH ACCORDING TO THEIR DEEDS."
    So, yes. I'm aware of my faults and my secret sins, and honestly, I'm not looking forward to these being exposed to the entire spiritual creation. But, alas, that's how it is, and that's how is must be.  Hypocrisy is not possible 'over there.'
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:43 am

SpiritVoices wrote:We all have discussed our past life.   We have discussed our present life.

Taking the details from my past life then adding the details from this life,I am wondering just what is going to be in store for me in the next life to come....:asmile:

Joan
    Regarding my future incarnation (in the flesh) I can't say for sure.  I do know that sometimes we are allowed to choose our next parents, and other times we are not allowed to.  I do know that my next incarnation will happen AFTER I've learned and progressed more in spirit. Then, and only then (when God feels that it's time for me to incarnate again), I'll be given an incarnation at a time, and in a place that will be conducive to my spiritual development. And, I'll either succeed in that incarnation, or I'll fail and not make any progress in that future incarnation!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:45 am

Detlef wrote:I did not have a past life on this planet and don't intent to come back to this level of incarnation, specially not on this planet.

I can understand that,Detlef.    Not a very sociable planet at all.
    What planet would you reincarnate on then?    

Joan
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:50 am

kardecian wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:We all have discussed our past life.   We have discussed our present life.

Joan
    Regarding my future incarnation (in the flesh) I can't say for sure.  I do know that sometimes we are allowed to choose our next parents, and other times we are not allowed to.  I do know that my next incarnation will happen AFTER I've learned and progressed more in spirit. Then, and only then (when God feels that it's time for me to incarnate again), I'll be given an incarnation at a time, and in a place that will be conducive to my spiritual development. And, I'll either succeed in that incarnation, or I'll fail and not make any progress in that future incarnation!

That is the only reason I am partly against reincarnation.    Just what kind of life are we willing to accept as I do believe we are given a choice according to the life we have lived before.   To constantly live our mistakes again and again until we learn.....:worry:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:53 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    kardecian wrote:

Joan

That is the only reason I am partly against reincarnation.    Just what kind of life are we willing to accept as I do believe we are given a choice according to the life we have lived before.   To constantly live our mistakes again and again until we learn.....:worry:
    Well, Joan, it makes just as much sense as other philosophies. It's not a pleasant thought, to make mistakes over and over again from life to life. But then, we make mistakes from day to day in this life, don't we?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:27 pm

kardecian wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    kardecian wrote:

Joan

Well, Joan, it makes just as much sense as other philosophies. It's not a pleasant thought, to make mistakes over and over again from life to life. But then, we make mistakes from day to day in this life, don't we?

....and I am still making mistakes,Mike.     I wonder if we ever mature throughout life.   To be honest looking through my life from years ago,if I could go back through my life again,some parts I wouldn't change,like marrying my wonderful husband.   Some parts would definately be out of the script.    
    Now let's see which parts....:happy:

Joan

RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:39 pm

In one way I would decline the offer to come back,  but in another way - my next life can't be as  stressful  as this one. Really unsure.:yuk:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:36 am

Not quite sure what to expect other than the idea that I will still remain around those that are with me in this lifetime really exists.
    To be move forward spiritually to be what I would hope for.
    somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

Post  somnium Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

There is a cool scientific study based on children's experiences with reincarnation and their memories of it. The book is called Life Before Life. I have not read it yet, but have heard great things.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 am

If we could go back and change parts of our life - would that not change our future in the sense  of what we have now.? Sorry trying to  explain .... If we have achieved a point in our lives that we are happy with now or have fullfilled a goal - but endured a rough time getting to the point, If we changed some of our past to avoid the unhappiness, would we not then Primarily then change the outcome of out future.   If I  change some of my past I would not have the "same" children or learnt the experiences that I have.  just my view - what views from others?..... would you want to completely change your life, and of course others that you have connected with?.... interesting topic..:love:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 am

So many different 'faces' to reincarnation.    

So many different aspects to it.    Primarily we reincarnate to progress,not only to learn about life in a physical world,but how to live that life.   
     We learn kindness,we learn patience,we learn how to deal with others who need help and to give that help where it is needed.   
    We learn about spirituality.   The main focus of a reincarnated life.
    There is talk of Kharma,paying our debts towards humanity.    What we do not learn in each life,we return for a repeat lesson.     
    That is only a  small portion of of the points about reincarnation.
    Living a good life and learning as as we go.  Like starting school,we start at the bottom class and work our way upwards towards the highest.   No written exams,just experiencing life.   

'Life before Life'.    Excellent book,Somnium.   Read that,a few years ago.
    Never forgotten some of the experiences written about children reincarnating.
    It is said that in the early years of children's lives,they do remember a small portion of their previous life but the memories fade in time.

Ravenmoon.    Talking about having the same children in your next life. Sometimes same members of a family do reincarnate into the same family in a future life.    But you may be born into your daughter or your son's lives.
    You may be one of their grandchildren.     

To give a small example.  I cannot prove this but I sincerely believe that my youngest granddaughter could be a reincarnation of my aunt.
    Looking through some old photos one day,I came across an old black and white picture.   I looked at the face of this young woman.   Looked at the hair.   My thought was....'What was Sarah doing with such an old fashioned hair style?'.
    To my shock,I realised that the photo was  one of my Aunt Kate. Eyes,shape of mouth and smile was the same.     My aunt passed on in 1983.    Sarah was born in 1985.    
    Not only they looked alike but their lives up to now have been very much alike.    Both career women.   My aunt never married,she was married to her career.   Sarah is so much the same.    She has worked her way up the fashion industry.    Their nature are identical.   Rather aloof to others.
    Not snobby,not unfriendly just live their own lives.....
    Devoted to their careers.
    So who's to say that families do not reincarnate through other future lives?
    Soul mates too,for some reason,do tend to reincarnate meeting again and again.   May be they have problems to sort through other lives.

Joan
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Ravenmoon.  
     Talking about having the same children in your next life. Sometimes same members of a family do reincarnate into the same family in a future life.    But you may be born into your daughter or your son's lives.

To give a small example.  I cannot prove this but I sincerely believe that my youngest granddaughter could be a reincarnation of my aunt.
    Looking through some old photos one day,I came across an old black and white picture.   I looked at the face of this young woman.   Looked at the hair.   My thought was....'What was Sarah doing with such an old fashioned hair style?'.
    To my shock,I realised that the photo was  one of my Aunt Kate. Eyes,shape of mouth and smile was the same.     My aunt passed on in 1983.    Sarah was born in 1985.    
    Not only they looked alike but their lives up to now have been very much alike.    Both career women.   My aunt never married,she was married to her career.   Sarah is so much the same.    She has worked her way up the fashion industry.    Their nature are identical.   Rather aloof to others.
    Soul mates too,for some reason,do tend to reincarnate meeting again and again.   May be they have problems to sort through other lives.

Joan
    Ahh to come back as one of my own grandchildren?   - Revenge is sweet lol   Amazing story of your granddaughter, always believed we are interconnected with our lives and people around us.:angel:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Wonderful expose, Joan! You hit the nail on the head with your explanation of reincarnation!
    I was reading in THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SPIRITISM last night, and he was speaking of how spirits form 'families' that have an affinity to one another.  These spirits help one another throughout the ages... often incarnating as family members and friends. When one is incarnate and another in spirit, the one in spirit acts as a guide, or help to the one which is incarnate.  It all makes sense to me.  Your granddaughter IS part of your spiritual family, and always will be!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm

RavenMoon wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Ravenmoon.  
     Talking about having the same children in your next life. Sometimes same members of a family do reincarnate into the same family in a future life.    But you may be born into your daughter or your son's lives.

Joan
    Ahh to come back as one of my own grandchildren?   - Revenge is sweet lol   Amazing story of your granddaughter, always believed we are interconnected with our lives and people around us.:angel:

I know exactly what you mean......:giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:54 pm

kardecian wrote:Wonderful expose, Joan! You hit the nail on the head with your explanation of reincarnation!
    I was reading in THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SPIRITISM last night, and he was speaking of how spirits form 'families' that have an affinity to one another.  These spirits help one another throughout the ages... often incarnating as family members and friends. When one is incarnate and another in spirit, the one in spirit acts as a guide, or help to the one which is incarnate.  It all makes sense to me.  Your granddaughter IS part of your spiritual family, and always will be!

There you are then.    Wish I could convince Jim....:giggles:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 am

Raven, I would not want to change anything in this lifetime because I feel that it would jeopardize the cycles that are to come.  Believing that all of what happens to us in our lifetimes are to help us learn from, evolve. Fate, destiny.  If we were to be able to have a do-over, it would alter the here afters impressions.  Alter the energy.

I whole heartedly agree with what you explain Joan.  Think Ive mentioned before that I felt that our youngest could possibly be my husbands littlest sister.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:I did not have a past life on this planet and don't intent to come back to this level of incarnation, specially not on this planet.

Joan
    For my friends and I it is more like, we do if we have to. It can be, if we use this method of measuring the flow of events, thousands of years until I need to incarnate on this level again.   It is often like, pulling the short straw or stick. Sorry mate, you have to go down this time. I think I am understating the importance a little bit, but we have some sense of humor as well. Yes there are abilities and talents as well which determine who will incarnate.
    But my favorite place for "holidays" is in the Southern PinwheelA Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. Www.photobucket
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 am

partofme wrote:Raven, I would not want to change anything in this lifetime because I feel that it would jeopardize the cycles that are to come.  Believing that all of what happens to us in our lifetimes are to help us learn from, evolve. Fate, destiny.  If we were to be able to have a do-over, it would alter the here afters impressions.  Alter the energy.

I whole heartedly agree with what you explain Joan.  Think Ive mentioned before that I felt that our youngest could possibly be my husbands littlest sister.

It is well known that families reincarnate back into the same family only generations ahead.   Wouldn't mind reincarnating into another aunt's family...
    They were rich!   Mind,they might suffer poverty by that time....:blush:

Joan
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 am

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Joan
    For my friends and I it is more like, we do if we have to. It can be, if we use this method of measuring the flow of events, thousands of years until I need to incarnate on this level again.   It is often like, pulling the short straw or stick. Sorry mate, you have to go down this time. I think I am understating the importance a little bit, but we have some sense of humor as well. Yes there are abilities and talents as well which determine who will incarnate.
    But my favorite place for "holidays" is in the Southern PinwheelA Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. Www.photobucket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Morning,Detlef.:urwelcome:
    I know the Aussie humour...and good it is,too.:grin:

Back to reincarnation.
    Regarding reincarnating to the earth,I feel I would like to try another planet.
    Now I wonder what other planets there are to try a completely different type of reincarnation.   
    What would you imagine the type of reincarnation we should try?   
    Enough of the hard work and appeasing others,let's be a little selfish and ask for a planet that,as you say,would be a 'good holiday'.
    Somewhere to rest for while and recuperate from constant 'making up our mistakes' from the hard worked past lives we have lived.

I'm all for that!:yeeess:

Joan

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Interesting question Joan and to be quite honest I've no idea.  I think it will depend how I am once back home in the spirit world and whether I really want to come back again.
    I remember reading a book written by an American medium who said that she definitely wasn't coming back, she was staying put, did make me smile.

:astar:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm

It depends what's on offer,Maureen....says she as she is swimming in the azure spirit sea.....:happy:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

If there is such a thing as reincarnation I will flat out refuse to come back to earth:giggles:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 pm

What's the day for visiting in the Spirit Prison......:rofl:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:01 pm