Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Assumpta
somnium
partofme
RavenMoon
kardecian
Detlef
SpiritVoices
11 posters

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. - Page 2 Empty A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

We all have discussed our past life.   We have discussed our present life.

But what about our Future life?

Just what do you expect in your future life?

Taking the details from my past life then adding the details from this life,I am wondering just what is going to be in store for me in the next life to come....:asmile:

Joan
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

Post  Detlef Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 am

SpiritVoices: wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Morning,Detlef.:urwelcome:
    I know the Aussie humour...and good it is,too.:grin:

Back to reincarnation.
    Regarding reincarnating to the earth,I feel I would like to try another planet.
    Now I wonder what other planets there are to try a completely different type of reincarnation.   
    What would you imagine the type of reincarnation we should try?   
    Enough of the hard work and appeasing others,let's be a little selfish and ask for a planet that,as you say,would be a 'good holiday'.
    Somewhere to rest for while and recuperate from constant 'making up our mistakes' from the hard worked past lives we have lived.

I'm all for that!:yeeees:

Joan

You will find, if you stay on this planet, the game will change completely in the near future.
    The tuff choices have been made, now everyone can focus on learning about unconditional love, for the next few thousand years.
    Live will be very harmonious and peaceful.
    It might seam a little chaotic at the moment, but the main dark players have been removed from the planet, what is left is part of their infrastructure, and some of their puppets in the physical realm. Those puppets will soon have to choose, change or go.
    In regards to other planets, there are millions and millions of possibilities.
    And incarnating is not the only choice. When I had my last contact with my father, a few years ago, he told me, he will leave this planet, and go somewhere else but not incarnate, he wants to work in the non physical realms.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 am

Yes,I feel you may be correct.    Hopefully wars in the name of religion may cease.   My one wish is to see this planet's population to co-exist together in peace.

Unconditional Love?    Not a 100% sure about that,but it would nice to to feel that folks could live side by side together in peace for the rest of their lives.   I sincerely hope you are correct in your assumptions.
    If we have any planet Earth left for the future to enjoy.    The way the earth is falling apart at this moment in time is frightening....

Working in the non-physical realms...that sounds interesting....What planets would those be?  Animal and bird life only?   I find that interesting....
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 pm

I expect my next life to be a continuation of the five before it. I will still be in the North, still roaming the moors and "striding the hedge". Also, of course, checking on my oaks [hopefully some of acorns have taken] and maybe planting some more.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Oaks?   Now what was it said about Oaks?  If one stands with their back to it?  Is it healing,Norseman?   
    I live in a country town down south.  Well,supposed to be a country town but living so near to the town centre,nearly forgotten what a oak tree is...
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 pm

In times past, the dales were heavily wooded with oaks but the Charcoal Burners chopped down a lot and during Nelson's time, the large ones went to build the navy. So for the last 7/8 years I have been planting acorns from a protected grove in Durham, hoping that one day Oaks will again be common in the dales. I also scatter wild flower seed on the banks of the rivers.
    Oaks were holy to the Druids and revered by the Norse.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 pm

norseman wrote:In times past, the dales were heavily wooded with oaks but the Charcoal Burners chopped down a lot and during Nelson's time, the large ones went to build the navy. So for the last 7/8 years I have been planting acorns from a protected grove in Durham, hoping that one day Oaks will again be common in the dales. I also scatter wild flower seed on the banks of the rivers.
    Oaks were holy to the Druids and revered by the Norse.

That is right,Norseman.    I remember reading about the oaktrees a long time ago.   Beautiful trees.  We lived further down the Uk a few  years ago.   The estate had a beautiful lake at the bottom.  Many trees surrounded it.   The tallest was an Oak tree.   Seats around it.
    The storms of 1987 ( I think it was) brought the tree down.
    All we saw the next morning was the remains of a log....
    Joan
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 am

SpiritVoices wrote:

Unconditional Love?    Not a 100% sure about that,but it would nice to to feel that folks could live side by side together in peace for the rest of their lives.   I sincerely hope you are correct in your assumptions.
    If we have any planet Earth left for the future to enjoy.    The way the earth is falling apart at this moment in time is frightening....

Working in the non-physical realms...that sounds interesting....What planets would those be?  Animal and bird life only?   I find that interesting....

The fourth density, the density we are in the progress of moving into, is the density of unconditional love. We learn about it but don't fully implement it.
    Only when we move into the fifth density, the density of wisdom, will we fully implement unconditional love.

add: in regards to, what planets would those be? one would mostly go to 3D planets, similar to what earth supported up to now, perhaps more in the earlier stages of 3D. (human or similar as well as 2D, animal and plant)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

Getting the picture now.    Bit slow this morning,especially after the dream I had early morning.
    Fantastical but worrying.    About moving on to the next dimension...

Will put that topic on later....

Joan
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Detlef, It's my understanding that our planet is slowly moving from a planet of 'correction' to a higher planet.  As spirits incarnate here, and learn lessons, then reincarnate here, we are moving up to a more loving, peaceful planet. Thanks for your post!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:51 am

:urwelcome: Good to see you back,Mike.

Good name for our planet of earth.   We certainly do learn our lessons here.... talking about moving up to more peaceful planets,I wonder if this is the 'progression' from level to level in the spirit world,to when we join as one with the Great Spirit?
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi Joan,
    Yes, this is part of our progression: moving upwards, incarnation after incarnation. As we move upwards, the planets become more ethereal. It's said that even the highest spirits (even those who can 'see' God) are still progressing upwards.
    All of life progresses, from the tiniest atom up to the human form.
    Eventually, the spirits in our animal friends will be in the human form.
    Onwards and upwards.
    Our planets progress also. They begin as lower planetary systems and progress to higher planetary systems.
    SpiritVoices wrote::urwelcome: Good to see you back,Mike.

Good name for our planet of earth.   We certainly do learn our lessons here.... talking about moving up to more peaceful planets,I wonder if this is the 'progression' from level to level in the spirit world,to when we join as one with the Great Spirit?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:49 pm

I wonder what the highest planet is?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 pm

I grew up in a place where there were lots of oak trees but I haven't seen one for YEARS now but when I do i'm going to collect a few acorns and hopefully grow at least one.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 am

SpiritVoices wrote:I wonder what the highest planet is?

That's a good question, Joan.   I'm not sure that there is a 'Highest Planet.'  Since the universe is infinite, I'd think that the journey upwards is infinite. God is Infinite, so we can never actually be 'like God.'  I think that our journey upwards will be infinite.  I'll look further into this though.  It's an interesting thought on your part.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:18 pm

kardecian wrote:

That's a good question, Joan.   I'm not sure that there is a 'Highest Planet.'  Since the universe is infinite, I'd think that the journey upwards is infinite. God is Infinite, so we can never actually be 'like God.'  I think that our journey upwards will be infinite.  I'll look further into this though.  It's an interesting thought on your part.

Think I should have said the 'highest plane' then,Mike.....
    So confusing is this spirit stuff....
    But I'm getting there bit by bit.     
    For some reason I am feeling that we never really stop in the search for perfection and spirituality.
    We continue on and on......
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 pm

The highest plane is the "god plane" from what I have discovered in my recent searches understanding the Monad ways.

Must continue to read as I have found more to add to this.  Forgive me for not speaking from my own understanding at this point but I go with what feels right.

I found where it states that all of these actually reside here on the earth plane. :huh:   the interweave and co exist as they describe it. 

The separation is to just give a visual as to the many different levels existence beyond the physical. 

Im hoping for Detlef to come rescue me here...:igiveup:
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:09 pm

partofme wrote:

The highest plane is the "god plane" from what I have discovered in my recent searches understanding the Monad ways.

Must continue to read as I have found more to add to this.  Forgive me for not speaking from my own understanding at this point but I go with what feels right.

I found where it states that all of these actually reside here on the earth plane. :huh:   the interweave and co exist as they describe it. 

The separation is to just give a visual as to the many different levels existence beyond the physical. 

No need to be rescued. You explained it well. 
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:16 pm

partofme wrote:

I understand what you mean by 'all residing' on the same plane.
    Like shadows?    But the spirit have a clearer view of us than we have of them. Would it be the fact that because we have physical bodies?   No,scratch that.....because they see the 'spirit' side of us.
    I have a feeling dimensions is the difference here.
    Wish our member Peter was still here.....he was pretty good at working things out like this.
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male

Post  kardecian Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    partofme wrote:

Like shadows?    But the spirit have a clearer view of us than we have of them. Would it be the fact that because we have physical bodies?   No,scratch that.....because they see the 'spirit' side of us.
    Wish our member Peter was still here.....he was pretty good at working things out like this.

Joan, Spirit has a clearer view of us than we have of them, because they are situated differently.  It's as if we are in a valley, but they are situated on a Higher Level, so their view takes in more.  It would be as if you are travelling down a path, and suddenly the forest opens up into a meadow... and the meadow is situated on top of a high hill, and you are able to suddenly take in a panoramic view.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 pm

undefined wrote:

There are some physical reasoning behind this "shadow" aspect from what I have gathered.  But yes, to me...shadows are a different dimension of spirit.

If you look at the make up of the eye itself you will find that it has parts that pick up on different forms of light.  (I researched this out when my dogs kept being distracted by things outside that I couldnt see)  Anyways...these parts are called rods or cones.  They both make up the outer eye.  Perception through these will show off certain shadows.  Its the outer part which I believe are the cones.  They work off peripheral vision.   Thats why when you here many say..I seen it from the corner of my eye...its true. Cats btw, can see a broader spectrum of these due to the way their eyes perceive.

The color come from the center of vision which is the other part.  Rods.  I may have them backwards but the idea in what Im trying to explain is the same. Google "spirit sensing through peripheral vision" and surely that ought to bring up something to better explain.

As for the dimensions and seeing the spirit side of us...Im not at all sure.  I can recall seeing or reading where there were many spirits within the same area that were unaware of one anothers presence, supporting the multidimensional aspect.  Then you have what they refer to as "intelligent" spirit communications which no idea why they seem to be able to respond to us here on earth.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 pm

kardecian wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    partofme wrote:

Joan, Spirit has a clearer view of us than we have of them, because they are situated differently.  It's as if we are in a valley, but they are situated on a Higher Level, so their view takes in more.  It would be as if you are travelling down a path, and suddenly the forest opens up into a meadow... and the meadow is situated on top of a high hill, and you are able to suddenly take in a panoramic view.

You have just reminded me of something,Mike.
    Talking about high hills.     First I agree with you about a clearer view.    They see us with no division between us and them.   We see a veil or boundary between the two worlds.   
    But talking about high hills,going back a few years,Ken had an unusual dream.
    He actually woke with sweat pouring down his back.   Not because it was a night mare but he thought he was going to die.

As you know he was in Korea.   Many of his army mates died in battle.
    He dreamed he was in a meadow.   Looking upwards he saw soldiers at the top of the hill,waving to him.    Waving for him to join them.
    He recognised many of them as the ones who had fought with him at a certain battle there....took place at Seoul......can't anything else...

That upset him for days!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 pm

As for the dimensions and seeing the spirit side of us...Im not at all sure.  I can recall seeing or reading where there were many spirits within the same area that were unaware of one anothers presence, supporting the multidimensional aspect.  Then you have what they refer to as "intelligent" spirit communications which no idea why they seem to be able to respond to us here on earth.

You are correct there by saying the above.    One spirit may not be aware of another spirit's presence.   How about these haunted places where many spirits haunt?

I always had the impression that one group were not aware of the others.
    Wonder why I think that.....reading something from somewhere else of spirits in one room and a different set of spirits in another room.
    (I'm going off me rocker......please put me away...:happy: 

Joan x
    Lightsource
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-03-27

A Past Life,Present Life and a Future Life. - Page 2 Empty been there done that ......

Post  Lightsource Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 am

well i think one should not be so concern as to where one is been, as i understand more about life, when i say more, it really means very little as life is a very complex and sweet matter when you think about it in an open way.  i get more concern as to where i will be in my next moment, hence living my present the best way i can and in a very appreciative way and without causing harm (at least not intentionally) to other beings alive or myself. do make sure you live the present moment in harmony with yourself and whatever is around you and i believe the same will keep showing up in your future moment. :astar:   

god bless you all
    WmBuzz71

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2013-01-23

Post  WmBuzz71 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 am

I was given a spirit of one of my past lives, a great Indian warrior from the Black Foot Nation, a plains tribe. I realized this when I was sitting in front of a fire, the fire literally came alive. I heard the drums and music coming from within, it gave me an urge to sing and dance around the fire. I don't know nothing about the Indian language, and thier rituals, but there was something that wanted to rise out of me. When I started to sing with the music in my head, I felt like I was crying along with singing. It felt like I was feeling the sorrows of Mother Earth. Next day the same energy that wanted to rise, was still there, so I took a walk in the bush and started to sing. When I was letting that song out, I was just in tears, couldn't stop crying, the sorrow was immense. I guess I need to learn cry before I learn to sing, and to learn to dance before I learn to fight. I have never in my life had I experienced something so powerful that had so much meaning as to who I am, and what I could be. It's the feeling of love for the world that we live in, and inspiration of whats in my heart.

Now! the time is getting closer where I take the plunge beneath the emotional waters, to make peace with my little big guy down there, and teach him a thing or two about the self satisfaction of learning to help others and not hurting others.

I wish you all well on your spiritual journey, and never doubt your messages that your are given to from up above, even if they seem unrealistic. Having faith is a very powerful tool to make your dreams come true.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Thank you,WmBuzz.

That is a lovely thought.    We all wonder what our next lives will be.

Of course it depends on what this life has been like.....

Whether it will be good or bad....

:asmile: 

Joan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:06 pm