Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Beautiful dream

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Beautiful dream  Empty Beautiful dream

Post  CW Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Last night I dreamed I was working in a new and exciting industry (fashion). I was employed by a famous fashion designer, I felt extremely valued in my position. Although, I was more like an assistant to the models and the designer. I was enjoying my work. The set I was working was an iceberg setting. The designer gave me a very beautiful gown made of white lace, pearls and silk because he wanted me to represent his fashion line as a part of his team. It felt so good to have a job I enjoyed and felt my work was appreciated.

Any thoughts on this dream?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Beautiful dream  Empty Re: Beautiful dream

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:46 pm

What comes to mind,CW is first and foremost,you love beautiful articles.
    You love anything that is beautiful.    You treasure your most loved possesions.

You are also very artistic.     
    'An iceberg' setting......You are cool and comfortable in your nature but do not look down on any man or women.  You are equal to all.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Hmmm i'm feeling more that it's to do with your development, white is a very high spiritual colour and I get the feeling you were being decorated like you've achieved or soon will some kind of spiritual 'goal'

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Thank you both for your thoughts, I dream every single time I close my eyes. I don't post them all because its just too many.

Last night I dreamed of my two older cousins one of them I don't get along with very well. I saw more beautiful garments this time not a fashion show. The emphasis was on the shoes this time. The shoes were decorated with pearls, very beautiful off white shoes. Then there was a fire if seemed as if all the shoes and garments were destroyed. None of the people were hurt, people were standing around watching the fireman putting out the blaze. 

Then I woke up.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 pm

CW wrote:Last night I dreamed I was working in a new and exciting industry (fashion). I was employed by a famous fashion designer, I felt extremely valued in my position. Although, I was more like an assistant to the models and the designer. I was enjoying my work. The set I was working was an iceberg setting. The designer gave me a very beautiful gown made of white lace, pearls and silk because he wanted me to represent his fashion line as a part of his team. It felt so good to have a job I enjoyed and felt my work was appreciated.

just some thoughts: changing working places? finding a new place where you are happy and being appreciated for your work and for yourself? 
    things get better in your life, moving more in lines that feel good and right for you?
    you allowing yourself doing work you enjoy and love and not only need to work for the money?

yes, the 2nd part sounds like a spiritual growth, being blessed and given gifts by your guides, but somehow, though it looks like that personally to me it feels a much more down to earth thing to do with positive changes within your everyday life.  
    but one option doesn't have to take out the other and it can be 2 things at the same time.

s
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Thank you very much shayn you are always so on point with me and I deeply appreciate your insight.

All of your are very spiritually gifted in my sight, your time and thoughts are appreciated.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Shayn,your forecast are wonderful.    I still have the old one you did for me over a year ago.    Everything you put in that has come true.

My dear friend,you are a wonderful card reader.....

:love: 

Joan x
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 pm

I agree with you Joan, here gift is a Godsend!
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:50 pm

CW wrote:Last night I dreamed I was working in a new and exciting industry (fashion). I was employed by a famous fashion designer, I felt extremely valued in my position. Although, I was more like an assistant to the models and the designer. I was enjoying my work. The set I was working was an iceberg setting. The designer gave me a very beautiful gown made of white lace, pearls and silk because he wanted me to represent his fashion line as a part of his team. It felt so good to have a job I enjoyed and felt my work was appreciated.

Are people beginning to take notice of you in your personal life? I get that youve made a change the you hold valuable and others are starting to take notice too. Im not sure what the iceberg would represent. Strength and longevity, possibly.  When you mention the gown, it automatically gives me the impression of marriage.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Funny you should mention marriage partofme, all my life I've been almost a bride. This time I'm closer than I've ever been and still so close but yet so far.

I am the kind of person that people take notice of, for many different reasons. Now that you mention change, I feel the iceberg is symbolic of the change in me. Change from caring for other people. This year I've started to exercise caring a little less about others and more about myself.

I am the kind of person that will give my last if someone really needs it. I will sacrifice my desires, to satisfy the needs of those I love. But recently my mate has been getting on me about that. He said I have sacrificed enough now its someone else turn.

Much appreciation,
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:32 pm

CW wrote:Funny you should mention marriage partofme, all my life I've been almost a bride. This time I'm closer than I've ever been and still so close but yet so far.

I am the kind of person that people take notice of, for many different reasons. Now that you mention change, I feel the iceberg is symbolic of the change in me. Change from caring for other people. This year I've started to exercise caring a little less about others and more about myself.

I am the kind of person that will give my last if someone really needs it. I will sacrifice my desires, to satisfy the needs of those I love. But recently my mate has been getting on me about that. He said I have sacrificed enough now its someone else turn.

Much appreciation,
    And he is so right,CW....time to think about one's self sometimes.
    :hugz:
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Thank you Joan, I'm not cold as an iceberg but I have put some of them on ice. :giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Bless your heart,CW.    It sounds selfish but we have to consider our own lives sometimes.....when I look back at my own life,I regret a lot of what I have missed.

My children have always come first but now I want to get out there and taste LIFE!
    Bless you!

:hugz:
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Not only do we deserve it, we've earned it.  Its not to late Joan!  :love:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Well,I'm off out for the day tomorrow.....oh,just to get out....looking forward to it.CW
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:53 am

CW wrote:Funny you should mention marriage partofme, all my life I've been almost a bride. This time I'm closer than I've ever been and still so close but yet so far.

Much appreciation,
    :thanku: Just happy to be able to big you a message you can identify with. :huga:

Post  Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 am

Empaths need to concentrate more on themselves to find that empowerment..........but never forgetting others either

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:06 am