Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dream help please!

Ksparkle71
    Ksparkle71
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Administrator. Hobbies Swimming, Cosplay
    Registration date : 2013-08-13

Dream help please! Empty Dream help please!

Post  Ksparkle71 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Good Morning,
    I am new here and wondered if anyone has any opinion on what I (think I) dreamt last night. When I say "think" I dreamt, I am not sure if it was a dream or if it was real. I do tend to see what I believe to be spirits during the night - I see people in "film strip" style, where there are people of all ages flashing through my mind and are all colours races, ages and creeds - I can see them talking but cannot hear what they are saying.

Last night consisted of this if anyone can advise.

I was at a Chapel of Rest, and as I walked in there were 14 dead people. There was a massive bed with an old bed spread style sheet which was brown with a number 5 in orange in the middle of it - there were 5 people in this bed, three children and their parents...
    The parents were still as you would expect dead people to be - however, the children sort of sat bolt upright and started screaming - they were dead but they didnt know it and didnt understand what was happening.
    On another bed was a child with her mother who were also dead - the little girl was wearing pink shorts and t-shirt and had blonde wavy hair.. she was clinging to her mum but then looked at me with massive staring eyes, I was so frightened I didn't know what to do -I was trying to tell them that they had passed over but they just kept following me as I tried to leave...

If anyone has any help - I woke up absolutely terrified, it felt so real...
    Many thanks
    Karen
    :-)
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Dream help please! Empty Re: Dream help please!

Post  shayn Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:39 pm

one thing that i can think of, but not sure if it is the right thing or not.

while in meditation show the children the way to the light, show them how to go into the light and cross over.
    they maybe unable to grasp the concept of death but if you guide them into the light with a lot of love, they will go and set free.

bless you for doing such work

s
    Ksparkle71
    Ksparkle71
    Just joined

Female

Post  Ksparkle71 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank you for that - a friend of mine in Canada has emailed me and said almost exactly the same..
    :hugz: 
    As I said, these feelings are quite new to me and they come at night mainly.
    I will try what you and my friend suggested - and as for doing such work, it looks like we have no choice, but I don't mind - I will help anyone I can.
    xx
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Its very real.  They are coming to you at the point where you are most connected to their dimension.

I wonder what the orange signifies?  Orange county comes to mind.  A bombing are my first thoughts.  I wonder if you are able to research any of this.  It may help ground you more so when this happens again, you wont be as bothered by it.
    Ksparkle71
    Ksparkle71
    Just joined

Female

Post  Ksparkle71 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Is there anyway I can learn to progress with this - I feel like I need to help these people that are trying to get through to me and talk to them one on one, not all coming through together..
    I have been told that I have "a gift" by a medium many years ago but never believed/knew it until now.
    As for the colours I don't know where it came from. It certainly wasn't a chapel of rest that I recognised but the bed spread was an "old fashioned" one with the number 5 in Orange - this was also the number of dead people in that particular bed...
    Thanks again for your help.
    xx
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Your life force is enormous, you desire to be more enlightened with spiritual wisdom. You desire a more intimate relationship with your spiritual self. You value what you have accomplished and guard them well yet you are not sure what is missing. The number 5 implies harmony and balance of the soul which is something we all strive for. The children in your dream represent the innocence of you, that part of yourself is terrified of things it do not understand.

Quote shayn:

while in meditation show the children the way to the light, show them how to go into the light and cross over.
    they maybe unable to grasp the concept of death but if you guide them into the light with a lot of love, they will go and set free.

You are the one searching for the light, you are the one who needs to be set free. The chapel represent a safe haven, one that has already been provided for you. Know this is true, no need to fear! (The bed represents a place of comfort and rest)

Quote partofme:

Its very real.  They are coming to you at the point where you are most connected to their dimension
    All of the dead people you saw in your dream are the many parts of yourself that will pass away, when you discover an intimate / spiritual relationship with yourself. Your hearts desire will change or shift from what is material to what is spiritual as you grow to higher vibrations. 

You are a powerful person in the physical but even more so in spiritual realm.  Children souls are never lost, they attract to the light, as yours is very bright.

I am tired now so I will stop. This is a very good dream of yours. Fear and doubt will stunt our spiritual growth.

Love to all....

Last edited by CW on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

I want to say something about the number 14 this number is not like the number 5 which represent balance and harmony.

14 can go either way it can represent the need for balance and harmony or the need for chaos. This number also warns of trials or danger depending upon how much you like to experiment with life for the sake of experience.

I still say this is a good dream, because of the number 14, I'd like to say don't take unnecessary chances at this time.

Love to all....
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Ksparkle71 wrote:Is there anyway I can learn to progress with this - I feel like I need to help these people that are trying to get through to me and talk to them one on one, not all coming through together..
    I have been told that I have "a gift" by a medium many years ago but never believed/knew it until now.
    As for the colours I don't know where it came from. It certainly wasn't a chapel of rest that I recognised but the bed spread was an "old fashioned" one with the number 5 in Orange - this was also the number of dead people in that particular bed...
    Thanks again for your help.
    xx
    For me, I play detective..so to speak.  Read.  Find things that give you an "aha" feeling.  It will eventually broaden into other aspects that all will give you a better understanding of your gift. 
    For now, I think you need to find information about the topic at hand to settle your thoughts and help you resolve your fears.  That will give you back the control. Meditation may be one way. Different for all.  Just remember YOU are in control.  There are multiple dimensions, even though you see many, these spirits may have no idea that other spirits are there coming to you for help.  If you request the next time this happens that you need order to be able to help them, maybe that will help.  

My thought was that you were given a vision in your dream to these spirits surroundings at their time of leaving the physical to the spiritual realm.  The aftermath of what had happened to them. Thats why I mentioned a bombing, as weird as it sounds.  I know this might be grasping at straws....but I took it upon myself to google search the number 14 with the bombing association linked to it.  I found very easily, a webpage that stated there was a bombing in Afghanistan on Thursday (not sure if it was an old link, I didnt check) but it had information that 14 had died. Women and children who were having a picnic (blanket they used) at a cemetery.(Chapel of rest?)

They say there are no boundaries to spirit.  You could be thousands of miles away and still find lost souls in need.  You are a beacon to them.  However, I do feel like there can be a link that can sometimes get their attention to seek you out. 

My question to you...do you have any links to Afghanistan at all? Any family ever go there for war?

Numbers and colors represent different associations to things.  What I might see with the color orange, might be different than what you get.  The number 14 may mean something within the spirit numbers or it could be true life events or facts that had 14 actual people dying. Depending on your skill and interpretation of it.  It all depends on your skills and they way you feel they are coming across to you.   For me, Im a number person.  I feel like I get messages through numbers.  If you are a writer or like to journal for instance....spirit may be able to communicate to you through automatic writing. 

Hope this is some help to you.  Otherwise please accept my apology as I can ramble on and on once Ive started...  :lol1:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:00 pm