Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
daffo
6 posters

Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!!

daffo
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-05-20

Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!! Empty Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!!

Post  daffo Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Need help in understanding this weird dream I had last night,here goes the dream....

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning,went to the sitting room,(I live in an apartment building on the top most floor,its built in such a way that there is uniform space in all floors between the stairs that connect the floors where one can air clothes in each floor,the sitting room window faces the space)when I got to the sitting room door,I saw someone airing her laundry,I did not think much of it but it hit me,'wait a min how come she is airing her laundry on my lines and she is standing on nothing,kind of like levitating,to air her clothes because there is no floor to step on' I stood there looking at her and when she was done she passed through the wall,like a ghost and she was now in my living room so calmly and collected,she had not noticed I was there looking at her,thought to myself 'boy is she pretty' ,she headed for the main door (which is in the living room)to go outside and that is when I realised she was me,she had held her hair the same way I had ,her physique....in short it was me looking at myself then she turned and when she saw me she looked at me then slowly gave me a sinister smile and started walking towards me. I woke up shouting Jesus.I was so freaked out.

I still cannot understand why I had such a dream ....anyone have a clue?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!! Empty Re: Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!!

Post  Violet Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi Daffo i've had dreams too where I've 'seen myself' it does feel weird sometimes, I wouldn't be worried about this dream though I don't believe it's a bad one, I hope someone can offer you an interpretation :flo: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!! Empty Re: Please help,I saw myself in the dream!!!!

Post  partofme Wed May 21, 2014 1:01 am

daffo wrote:Need help in understanding this weird dream I had last night,here goes the dream....

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning,went to the sitting room,(I live in an apartment building on the top most floor,its built in such a way that there is uniform space in all floors between the stairs that connect the floors where one can air clothes in each floor,the sitting room window faces the space)when I got to the sitting room door,I saw someone airing her laundry,I did not think much of it but it hit me,'wait a min how come she is airing her laundry on my lines and she is standing on nothing,kind of like levitating,to air her clothes because there is no floor to step on' I stood there looking at her and when she was done she passed through the wall,like a ghost and she was now in my living room so calmly and collected,she had not noticed I was there looking at her,thought to myself 'boy is she pretty' ,she headed for the main door (which is in the living room)to go outside and that is when I realised she was me,she had held her hair the same way I had ,her physique....in short it was me looking at myself then she turned and when she saw me she looked at me then slowly gave me a sinister smile and started walking towards me. I woke up shouting Jesus.I was so freaked out.

I still cannot understand why I had such a dream ....anyone have a clue?
    Ok, this is sort of similar to what one of my daughters seen in real time.  She seen her sister's soul for lack of better description on the outside of her body stroking her own hair. Now to me, this seems like you astral projected(may explain the levitation) ...seeing your own soul.  No difference to my daughters, just during the dream state at which your able to project.  Just my thoughts.  :astar:
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Wed May 21, 2014 5:58 pm

This is very complicated to explain but the message is basically saying you are one but you are also two; in the beginning of creation many were given life as twin’s male female.  In the spiritual world you and your other half have the ability to merge into one spirit each retaining there own identity; to put it another way is by saying that you and your twin are each a half soul and you come together and become one soul. 

Forget about the male female aspect of these twins because in the spirit world you do not have your human form by any means; OK it might sound crazy but before very long a lot more of this will come to light

Arbel

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Good explanation there,Arbel....
    So we each have a twin,is that correct?
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Wed May 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Dreams are often about how one is seeing oneself. You were seeing yourself in this dream in a positive way. You were walking into yourself. The smile shows how you were feeling, and how you some times feel about yourself as being "sinister", or the judgement that being this way is sinister. Dreams are scared mirrors!
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Wed May 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Many of us are twins as we were given life by the very breath of the living God; as for the rest I do not know as God gave the gift of giving life to a spirit called Yevah and I do feel that the life given by Yevah were not always twins

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 am