Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Odd dream

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Odd dream Empty Odd dream

Post  mayflow Thu May 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Sometimes I have dreams about things that seem similar to other dreams, but this one was unique to itself. 

Sketchy dream about "Big Daddy" and Angela

Some kind of huge 
    Sometimes I have dreams about things that seem similar to other dreams, but this one was unique to itself. 

Sketchy dream about "Big Daddy" and Angela

Some kind of huge celebration put on by Big Daddy. He was friend of sis & Bro-in-law

BD & I didn't like each other because a part of his vocation was killing people.

However, in other ways we did like & respect each other.

Lots of festivities and drinks & foods but I was only lightly partaking

There was talk about a big race at the end of the party, and I was asked to partake
    but I declined.

Angela heard of this and was talking to a different group of people & I heard her say
    she didn't care if I was in the race or not, but I could tell from her expression that 
    she really did, and it seemed that for some reason she wanted me to enter and win for her

I thought about this but I still said I didn't want to be in the race. She overheard, and she walked
    off & I knew that she was mad and disappointed..

Sometime later she was talking with another group and I with a different group, and I don't know why
    but she looked at me and I at her and I said "I will enter that race and win for you."

She said she didn't care. (women, huh?)

Later she appeared again in a fancy gown like from Rennaisance times and she had been 
    partaking of the fancy drinks and was pretty tipsy. She was showing off her assets and o my
    did she look good. She came over to me and gave me some sort of tobaggon like thing, and 
    said "take this and win the race for me!" I said "I will do my best"

BD found I was gonna enter the race and he was elated and it was really gonna come down to him against me,
    but it wasn't really about the race.

BD predicted that someone would die before the celebration was over.

I had this weird feeling that at every celebration like this, someone would die, and there would 
    always be a race at the end.

BD offered me a sort of package that was supposed to go along with the tobaggon Angela had given me.

It was small, and when I reached in there were all kinds of big denomination dollar bills. I saw Angela
    walking by and handed the money to her and kept the little package.

Later when I walked by that area I saw the money laying on the ground where she must have thrown it, 
    and I just smiled. 

There was a place where they had these really high quality steaks and you could grill them yourself and I was thinking of it and then decided I didn't want any.

Then I went to my car and when I was in there a police car came by and I thought I was in trouble for something but the policeman introduced me to someone who prolifically was apologizing for thinking I had done something bad and thanking me for something I had done.

Then we all went on some sort of a train like thing - it was like a bus that had other busses it was
    towing behind it. We were going to a mountain where we would have the toboggan race. 

We went around some obstacles that should have stopped us but the driver was a really old lady and she was just so cool. We went through a tunnel where it was pretty dangerous and we had to be really on guard and to do a bit of acrobatics to get through.

When we got to the mountain where the race was to start from, I looked at the package BD had given me and it was for several different models of tobaggons, and the one that Angela had given me was a model 20. I decided I didn't need the package and the toboggan was just fine as it was.

BD put a painting with various beings painted on it at the bottom of a little gully and went to the top and said "Now I will predict who will die here!" He picked up a spear and threw it and it went right thru the center of one of the images. He said a name I didn't recognize.

I went up beside him and grabbed a spear and without aiming just threw it. At first it looked like it missed the whole thing, but then I saw it went right thru the center of an image that was actually not on the main painting. 

I said (rather boldly) "I predict that I will die today"   Big daddy (at this point I could see his face really really clearly) said that at first he thought there was 70% chance that it would be me that died, but now after my prediction, it would be he that died instead.

Then the dream just ended and we never did get to the race. I was kinda bummed, and another time I will see if I can try to dream of the race, but maybe BD is dead?

Last edited by mayflow on Fri May 09, 2014 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Odd dream Empty Re: Odd dream

Post  skye Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 pm

WOW. I think I need to go to the opticians.  :giggles:  I cannot read what you have written. 

It would  make a difference if you could alter the colour and change the font size.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Fri May 09, 2014 12:25 am

I think it is fixed now.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 09, 2014 9:56 pm

How did I miss this....?

What a mixed up dream...
    I can't even begin to interpret it. Something about a race...
    Are you trying to compete with someone? Who's Angela,someone you know?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:05 am