Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What Was This "Dream"?

Steve333
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-07-11

What Was This "Dream"? Empty What Was This "Dream"?

Post  Steve333 Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:21 am

Oh, and one other thing.  I had a really messed up "dream" last night which was what brought me here in the first place.  I was in some type of "spiritual" group and they were doing meditation and things of the sort.  There was one very beautiful woman in the group.  Most of the people in the dream were either Black or Puerto Rican (I am white).  The woman was also Puerto Rican but she was very light skinned.  I hung out in the group, but they wrote down words that were supposedly "satanic".  I oddly did not find this that off putting in the dream, but I later decided to leave.  Then, when I tried to go, I became somewhat lucid.  One man in the group, who was much larger than me (probably at least 6'6" or taller) just gave me a certain "vibe" that I could not leave without saying anything.  Then, I walked outside with this guy who changed into a man who looked a bit like colonel sanders and said to me that if I tried to leave that the group would "cut my hand".  I felt very much forced to remain in the group even after I got up.  I felt as if I had no choice but to write some stuff down and meditate like they did in that meeting.  I didn't get the feeling it was an ordinary dream, I felt like I had to write the stuff down and meditate, because the dream was somehow really a spiritual contact and if I didn't write the stuff down and meditate I would suffer some kind of consequences.  I went back to bed after about 2 or 3 minutes figuring I would do it later.  I felt very strange when I awoke.

After going back to sleep, I was in another dream where I was in a bathtub with my own crap floating in it.  I found this extremely disgusting and a bit frightening due to the danger from the germs.  I was worried this was somehow due to the influence of the demons.  I began considering leaving the group despite the threat.  Then, I was in another dream where I was with some of the men from the group.  After this dream, I had a false awakening where I awoke with scratches on my stomach that appeared quite deep.  This was very disturbing and seemed to be of paranormal influence.  Then, I luckily woke up for real and checked my stomach for the scratches.  Thankfully, there were none!  If they were I would have freaked the hell out!  However, I felt odd.  For about 5 minutes or so, I felt like everything was still a dream.  I just felt weird and a few times even questioned to myself if I could still be dreaming.  I knew I wasn't and it scared me that the thought even crept into my mind while I was downstairs in the kitchen.  I meditated for a little while as I cooked breakfast and felt a bit better.  I still felt weird, but I didn't still feel like I was in a dream.  In fact, I still feel kind of strange and have all day today.  I feel very good though, it's a good kind of strange.  I've almost been feeling euphoric at points today.  Something seems to have clearly and distinctly been different today after that "dream".
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

What Was This "Dream"? Empty Re: What Was This "Dream"?

Post  millergrls Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:02 am

Do you sometimes feel trapped by your own fears?  This dream just may be your fears.  Do you ever feel as if your fears hold you back from furthering your spirituality.  I feel as if the beautiful woman was your spirituality and the bad parts in the dreams were the parts of your fears.  There are times you want to walk away in life but there is a hold.  Your spirituality.  The bath tub..........It is only your energy that holds you back and bogs you down.  Letting go.....This is just a theory and my take.  If this doesn't relate then I truly hope that there is someone the is better at dream interpretation that will help you find your answers.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm