Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

To dream or not to dream

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

To dream or not to dream Empty To dream or not to dream

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:30 am

I tried things a little differrently last night. I have never meditated before bed before. I have heard many talk about it so I decided to try. I heard a lot of people talking. Nothing really signifigant so I won't get into that. I couldn't do this on my back though. I never sleep on my back can't stand it can't relax enough. I ask for some help on issues going on right now. I Know that I laid there for a long time before I think i act. All of a sudden I am laying there and my husband is awake with me (at this point I think that I am dreaming) I am looking up at the ceiling and there are hundreds of orbs. They are whispering to me, some are mixing together and forming larger spirit blobs. There are so many. They are qute intense too moving fast. They were trying to tell me something. i asked them to talk and come in slower it was too intense. My husband reaches out to touch one and i tell him, babe don't do that they are spirits you need to leave them be, just ask them to come in slower. I am watching them and then all of a sudden I am laying on my back staring at the ceiling *weird because I never sleep on my back. My husband is sleeping. The humming in my ears is so intense and I feel really really dizzy it is very overwhelming. Any idea what this was. Was it just a really intense dream? I has a lot of dreams last night nothing really stands out...Except this. I asked for messages before meditation and help. Was this a message? i remember feeling wonder, and I got an intense feeling, there were so many it was close to being too much but I was fine with it. I felt peace with it like I was being given a gift by being allowed to be in their presense.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

To dream or not to dream Empty Re: To dream or not to dream

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 pm

You must have a fantiastic gift,Mary. For orbs to gather like that,is wonderful.

To dream or not to dream 621623

Joanie
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Joanie wrote:You must have a fantiastic gift,Mary. For orbs to gather like that,is wonderful.

To dream or not to dream 621623

Joanie

Thank you. Too bad it hasn't reached its full development yet. Not sure what this meant for me but hopefully this answer will emerge gradually on its own.To dream or not to dream 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 am

People do tend to see orbs when developing mediumship, I always feel this is spirits coming in gently.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 pm