Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Best Crystals? Grounding?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

crystals - Best Crystals? Grounding?  Empty Best Crystals? Grounding?

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi, this takes me back to when I first came here I alway end up going to that thread of crystals as its the first one in the favourites which is how I get to the site, lol. Ive chnaged so much since, although have felt like im backwards in certain ways.

Ok so I have like or had 40 crystals, and untill recently used a chakra bracelete, which disappeared.

I keep a sack of crystals but not with them al, I got ill last year or so, and since then havnt got back to normal, my chakra,s health etc isnt good. I realised that then I had energy to cope with the crystals, but later found after that they slowed me down, stopped energy flowing threw me like before. Although saying that they did work welll regarding energy, I wouldnt feel bad energy then.

Ok so the main 7 chakra stone si used to use, or do use, red jas is out now, but ok here goes my list of normal stones for chakras

ground - red jasper
    sacral - carnelian
    naval - citrine
    heart - rose quartz
    throat - blue lace agate
    third eye - amethyst
    crown - clear quartz

I know and have found they are different frequencies, so some are meant for slowing the chakras to a certain speed, frequency to make things more easy to cope with but I need to increase frequency so need high frequency stones.

So ok, the red jasper slowed ungrounded me, mayeb because the stone was very large? SO I am needing more liek just one but wish to try other stones, for grounding.

I have a hematite which I feel make me feel a bit I duno weird, lol, because its a metal? It makes me feel I dunot know like I have bad energy going threw me.

I wish to try Ruby any thoughts?

I have a black stone I think its black obsidian, Its big too it doesnt ground me, it does but it blocks my groundign energy flowing threw me.

I know that we have 2 colours black and red, red is more grounding and black is more earthing. I know hematite is more earthing. Black obsidian maybe more earthing?

Anotherwords I dont feel grounded, I thought a high frequency red stone would work. 

I heard kyanite is good, maybe black?

I have tried Garnet and it made me feel like a bit weird too.

Smoky quartz, I had one dont know where it is, lol.

Ok so yeh thats enough for now, lol, let me know your thoughts.

:bfs:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

crystals - Best Crystals? Grounding?  Empty Re: Best Crystals? Grounding?

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 am

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am

They have frequency?

now i am interested
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 am

Yes, they have frequency. Run an electrical current through a quartz crystal and it will regulate many things, including watches.

I think of crystals as amplifiers for our own power and energy... different crystals react differently to that energy, bringing about different effects...

Personally, I meditate with them in my hands or sleep with them under my pillow... it does change things. But again, I don't feel the power comes from the stones, but rather from our energy moving through them.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:13 am

If its true that it comes from our energy then why do we have to charge them?

Do you know of the higher frequency crystals?

I ordered the ruby and it works quite well, although maybe different as its tiny compared to mine.

I am using a rose quartz, but I think it isnt as good as I wish it to be, low frequency however I think it helps not to feel too much pain and empathy etc. I just changed my blue lace with a lapis lazuli, want to see how difference it makes, as my throat eye hurts when I law down to sleep. I did find before it helped when I removed lapis lazuli but was on a bracelet.

Any one know of higher frequency stones, another words those that help chakras spin faster and more freely. I wish to change the carnelian, this is a low one, I find amethyst isnt that great as people make out, as it works on heart and throat, but Il see. I think it depends on what situation your in I use to have a big amethyst massive, like uncut one you hold in your handsize of several crystals, was so powerful, use to hold it when I went out.

But one night I felt too much energy threw it like I was shocked literally, and so I threw it.

:bfs:

Post  Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am

I need to get some of these and sleep with them....I sleep with a magnet stuck near the headboard!
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 pm

eyeopen wrote:If its true that it comes from our energy then why do we have to charge them?
    Again, I don't feel the same as other people... I don't feel we need to charge them. Cleanse yes, charge no. If you feel better charging yours, then by all means continue to do so.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Hmmm, so you dont feel the difference between a crystal when charged? How do you cleanse them?

I can tell the difference between a crystal that is charged or not, makes a big difference to me. Ive put them into salt water to cleanse and they come out feeling nice but weakened energetically.

How do you cleanse your crystals btw?
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:57 am

Nope, I don't feel anything from a crystal until I consciously move energy through it. I cleanse them by focusing my intent and removing any negativity.

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Black tourmaline is the strongest, the darker the crystal the sttonger its grounding power. If one can find a true blàck agate with no dye or polish this one is good also.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Kaere, I like your way of cleansing them, lol. Maybe you should try putting them under the sun once or the moon and see how it does, upt to you of course, lol.

CW, does CW stand for your initials? lol

As for tourmaline ive heard it works well I will give it a try. Ive heard and also felt lol the black and or brown crystals work more for the earth chakra eg one that brings energy up threw the legs and hooks us to the ground, which is apaprently related to those colours, the root chakra are more red. Hense I got a ruby for that chakra and smoky quartz for the earthing, but they are both small mayeb thats the problem?

I have a black stone actually 2, one is obsidian and it is grounding but doesnt let energy flow, thats what im looking for stones that let energy flow. I think it goes on the individual as I am not well chakred at the moment, I feel all my chakras are dead. more less. I feel ungrounded, its good sometimes as I cant pick up bad energies lol. But im up and down.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm reading....and learning

and soon i will have questions on these stones..............i read about them all the time in ancient texts
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:24 pm

LOL, yes CW is my initial. You are right tourmaline is associated with the root chakara. Most crystals have multi purpose the key to feeling vibrations is to obtain crystals in their original form. Avoid polished or dyed crystals. One must also know that some crystals will reduce the strength of others when working with 2 or more or when placed in close proximity of one with stronger properties.
    CW
    CW

Female

Post  CW Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Its best work with one at a time feel the vibration, warmth, or connection then move to next one.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I'm reading....and learning

and soon i will have questions on these stones..............i read about them all the time in ancient texts
    Oh really, and what language are these ancient texts written in? lol

I actually know to read and write in my Mothertongue too. Although as I proved the other day im not as good as I use to be, I couldnt tell the difference between a yhu and a chhu, we have many letters.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm

CW wrote:LOL, yes CW is my initial. You are right tourmaline is associated with the root chakara. Most crystals have multi purpose the key to feeling vibrations is to obtain crystals in their original form. Avoid polished or dyed crystals. One must also know that some crystals will reduce the strength of others when working with 2 or more or when placed in close proximity of one with stronger properties.
    Thanks for your advice. Have you heard of etheric crystals, do they work as well?

I know I feel the ruby works with the heart, I also have a actually 2 indian stones ashiva lingam, the lingam I dont keep on me but the rudraksha I did but it seems to ground and work on the sacral chakra and with my canellian it kinda feels cramped. I havnt it on me now, but I feel so weird without it now. Oh btw the rudraksha isnt actually a stone, more like a fruit, you can look it up if you wish. There different depending on the mukhis eg slits.

I didnt know crystals came dyed not mostly, I thought they get this way as they are naturally made threw heat etc?

I feel how it makes me feel with one and I always keep the root chakra one first and then 2nd etc, I do realise the amethyst doesnt work well with me but I guess we need one for the eye and lapis doesnt work well with my throat. I have a whiplash injury and certain stones for throat and eye make it worse!

Hm, I didnt know they kill eachothers energies, I keep them in a bag, I have 8. I do find the clear quartz brings a really strong energy but also slowls kills the energy of others.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:05 pm

CW wrote:Its best work with one at a time feel the vibration, warmth, or connection then move to next one.
    Thanks, Il try I find it hard to stick to one as im bit of a player, Joke.

I dont get when peple say crystal healing to they generally mean connection to them by touch? Eg hold one by one? I remember when I use to hold my clear quartz in my hand I use to feel energy threrw it.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 pm

eyeopen wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I'm reading....and learning

Oh really, and what language are these ancient texts written in? lol

I actually know to read and write in my Mothertongue too. Although as I proved the other day im not as good as I use to be, I couldnt tell the difference between a yhu and a chhu, we have many letters.
    Sumerian!!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Ok back to crystals, lol.
    EmbodiedSoul
    EmbodiedSoul

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Job/hobbies : Gaming, Music, Art, Reading and Travelling.
    Registration date : 2015-07-21

Post  EmbodiedSoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:42 am

CW wrote:Black tourmaline is the strongest, the darker the crystal the sttonger its grounding power. If one can find a true blàck agate with no dye or polish this one is good also.
    ^ :yeeess:  I agree with CW, Black tourmaline is known to be strongest grounding crystal and absorbs energy into positivity.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:54 pm

EmbodiedSoul wrote:
    CW wrote:Black tourmaline is the strongest, the darker the crystal the sttonger its grounding power. If one can find a true blàck agate with no dye or polish this one is good also.
    ^ :yeeess:  I agree with CW, Black tourmaline is known to be strongest grounding crystal and absorbs energy into positivity.

Actually I have to disagree, Hematite is far better at grounding, Black Tourmaline is friable and will fracture under stress, Hematite just earths instantly.
    Also a pair of genuine Bojis, male and female, one in each hand depending on your dominant hand and sending hand and wow they take you straight back to their origin.
    EmbodiedSoul
    EmbodiedSoul

Male

Post  EmbodiedSoul Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:42 pm

P
    Crystal wrote:
    EmbodiedSoul wrote:

Actually I have to disagree, Hematite is far better at grounding, Black Tourmaline is friable and will fracture under stress, Hematite just earths instantly.
    Also a pair of genuine Bojis, male and female, one in each hand depending on your dominant hand and sending hand and wow they take you straight back to their origin.
    Really? I know Hematite is known to relieve stress. Black Tourmaline helps with negative energies.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Negative energies yes, but that is not grounding.
    EmbodiedSoul
    EmbodiedSoul

Male

Post  EmbodiedSoul Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:54 pm

I know it isn't grounding. I stated it can be a grounding stone and good to repel negative energy. May not be the best one for grounding, still is capable of doing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:55 pm