Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Past couple of sleeps...

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Past couple of sleeps... Empty Past couple of sleeps...

Post  stephanie79 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Hiya!
    So, I asked the universe what I needed to know before going to sleep the past couple of nights...my dreams were very strong..

first night
    my ex boyfriend is now with another girl. I was with her at a bar, dancing, singing, joking around, the bar was in a WIDE open space....you couldn't see the end it just kept going. my ex was by a dock waiting for a boat, he was all hunched up (bascially when I last saw him he found it hard to tell me how he felt so he was all hunched over and coward like) he said he was sorry and his girlfriend was telling him to get on the boat - he looked at me and i woke up

last night
    i was going to drive (i can't drive...) to go and see him and his gf at a lake and go and camp with them, i called him, his gf picked up and she was happy as larry and he didnt want to speak to me and then it flashed back to one of the dreams i had when i was dating him of him standing there holding me whilst i just got out of the shower

i read what it could possibly mean and it said about me preparing myself to completely let go of him and to enter into a new relationship. there is someone who's great in my life at the moment but i'm unsure if it's going to become that...

just wondering what you guys though :)

thanks

:ghug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Past couple of sleeps... Empty Re: Past couple of sleeps...

Post  Violet Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 pm

my ex boyfriend is now with another girl. I was with her at a bar, dancing, singing, joking around, the bar was in a WIDE open space....you couldn't see the end it just kept going. my ex was by a dock waiting for a boat, he was all hunched up (bascially when I last saw him he found it hard to tell me how he felt so he was all hunched over and coward like) he said he was sorry and his girlfriend was telling him to get on the boat - he looked at me and i woke
    I think your interpretation is correct, he's embarking on a new emotional journey, the bit in the bar is perhaps you and her celebrating that with no bad feeling at a 'below the surface' level, like you have accepted they are now together?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 am

I've never net get as sadly he cut all contact. He's travelling with her ATM. I'm happy for him and I see its his souls journey. I read a while back that for and Aries (which he is) there's ill be two women and they must be friends...so! I think as well it's been six months so its rebirth change etc xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 pm