Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Knight of Albion
Detlef
mayflow
SpiritVoices
Kaere
Stirky
Auras
11 posters

Cursing My Father

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Cursing My Father - Page 2 Empty Cursing My Father

Post  Auras Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thinking about casting a curse on my father for what he put me through. Give him a taste of what it feels like to lonely. Hurt. Nothing worth living for.

Like a test for him. So he'll soon realise.

Many of use know I'm an experienced spell caster.

But. Also. I've never casted a curse before. They are hard to spells to do sucessfully. so I need to be careful, other wise it can backfire and curse me instead.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Cursing My Father - Page 2 Empty Re: Cursing My Father

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Auras, all is in the motivation and I sense positive motivation from your own Spiritual standpoints, which I have no disagreements with.
    Had you said something like "cast a blessing" I bet you almost everyone here would have replied differently, and I think they would be more understanding of your motivations.

As I see it, you want your father to know how certain words and actions can have a negative impact on others, and to feel that negative impact himself so he can know how it feels and gain empathy for others, and be more happy and free in himself as well.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Most of you are thinking of it more in a Negative way. Put it this way, It's not any way at all Negative. It's basically just going to make my Father Realise what he has done wrong.

Now. does that make it better to understand?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:05 pm

There are many ways to justify wanting to cause hurt.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Kaere wrote:There are many ways to justify wanting to cause hurt.

I don't think it a desire to cause hurt so much as a desire to cause understanding.
    Granted, I think that casting Blessings is a more powerful tool to accomplish this.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:19 pm

mayflow wrote:

I don't think it a desire to cause hurt so much as a desire to cause understanding.
    Granted, I think that casting Blessings is a more powerful tool to accomplish this.

Well, Ok. Mayflow. what you are saying is that it is not a desire to cause hurt. so then therefore you are also saying that it is not a desire to cause happiness. Simply, because where you've got one, you've also go to do the same with the other. The word am going to say is Balance.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Well, Ok. Mayflow. what you are saying is that it is not a desire to cause hurt. so then therefore you are also saying that it is not a desire to cause happiness. Simply, because where you've got one, you've also go to do the same with the other. The word am going to say is Balance.

Are you trying to create a balance within yourself or within your father?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:33 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mayflow wrote:

Are you trying to create a balance within yourself or within your father?
    none. i was just making a statement on your reply on kaere
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Auras, I really feel you need to heal your own feelings and focus on yourself before even thinking about how your father feels and thinks about the situation. You are obviously hurt and feeling the need to 'punch out' in one way or another, this often is caused because we need to focus on ourself. Good luck.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 pm

not really, am feeling fine.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 pm

You're not feeling fine.....You are filled with anger,that is not good!
    You will do yourself more harm than your father,Auras.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:46 pm

"Then again. I know mediums/psychics that cast spells. Theirs nothing wrong bwith mixing practices.

Also. You say this isn't t the forum to discuss my personal matters. Then why bring up concillors.

This is a spiritual related topic."

Mediums don't deal in spells - they're for fantasists and make-believers.  

Mediums deal with reality and not fantasy so there's everything wrong in professing to be a medium but actually believing you can cast spells.  Unless, of course, it's also your belief that's what being a medium actually involves?

Much of what you say on this forum is highly coloured by your personal situation, something you spoke openly about a short while ago.  This has now extended into your writing a thread about putting a curse on your father; that's pretty personal I'd say and it's you who's brought it into the public forum again.  You won't like my saying this but in my view you need help.  Trained counsellors are the people to do that.  

If you're genuinely thinking that, quote:  "This is a spiritual related topic." you also need even more help to understand just what spiritual issues are, what they mean and how you might one day be able to relate to them.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Auras wrote:not really, am feeling fine.

I guess nobody else here believes this, but I do.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 pm

mac wrote:"Then again. I know mediums/psychics that cast spells. Theirs nothing wrong bwith mixing practices.

Also. You say this isn't t the forum to discuss my personal matters. Then why bring up concillors.

Mediums deal with reality and not fantasy so there's everything wrong in professing to be a medium but actually believing you can cast spells.  Unless, of course, it's also your belief that's what being a medium actually involves?

Much of what you say on this forum is highly coloured by your personal situation, something you spoke openly about a short while ago.  This has now extended into your writing a thread about putting a curse on your father; that's pretty personal I'd say and it's you who's brought it into the public forum again.  You won't like my saying this but in my view you need help.  Trained counsellors are the people to do that.  

If you're genuinely thinking that, quote:  "This is a spiritual related topic." you also need even more help to understand just what spiritual issues are, what they mean and how you might one day be able to relate to them.
    mac, since when was spells fantasy. no its not. casting spells is basically just the manipulation of energy. you may call it fantasy but mark my word. it is not. you've got your belief. does not make it right though mac. your so uptight. yet, most mediums dont deal with spells. but, does that mean they are not allowed to know. so you are not the one to make that call mac.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 pm

mac wrote:Mediums don't deal in spells - they're for fantasists and make-believers.

I am a medium and I work spells. You can think that they are for 'fantasists and make-believers' if you'd like to, but it is not always so. It's like saying 'the sun always shines the same shade of yellow'.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:28 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:You're not feeling fine.....You are filled with anger,that is not good!
     i am fine. i just want to some realizeation from him.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:You're not feeling fine.....You are filled with anger,that is not good!
     i am fine. i just want to some realizeation from him.

I can understand that.   You want peace of mind about your father.   
    May I ask something?    When your father was a young boy,did he ever suffer the same as you,Auras?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Kaere wrote:
    mac wrote:Mediums don't deal in spells - they're for fantasists and make-believers.

I am a medium and I work spells. You can think that they are for 'fantasists and make-believers' if you'd like to, but it is not always so. It's like saying 'the sun always shines the same shade of yellow'.

I don't accept the notion of spells and I certainly don't consider mediumship and spells as compatible, at least not the simple mediumship I understand.  I don't accept psychism as mediumship although I do accept that others define mediumship somewhat differently.

I recognise mediumship by its operation and its outcome.  What could I expect to see in the operation and outcome of a spell?

I'll continue to consider it as make-believe and fantasy until it's demonstrated that I'm mistaken.
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Mac just because this is what you believe does not make it fact. We all believe in different things, can any of us have concrete proof on what we believe in?? Answer is no, none of us can, but we believe none the less.

I'd love to hear what your definition of a medium is.

I know plenty of mediums, some of which are also pagans and wiccans, so do cast spells and believe in magick. This does not make them any less a medium, or a fake medium. I find some of the fake mediums are the ones that do not have these beliefs, and yes I do know some fakes!! I also know mediums that are psychic? Why in your opinion should psychic and medium not go together?? Some people think of all mediums as psychic.

Last edited by Stirky on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:"Then again. I know mediums/psychics that cast spells. Theirs nothing wrong bwith mixing practices.

mac, since when was spells fantasy. no its not. casting spells is basically just the manipulation of energy. you may call it fantasy but mark my word. it is not. you've got your belief. does not make it right though mac. your so uptight. yet, most mediums dont deal with spells. but, does that mean they are not allowed to know. so you are not the one to make that call mac.

As usual, auras, you ignored most of what I wrote.  

In terms of casting a spell you have yet to demonstrate what you're claiming and until then it's just so much hot air.  I haven't seen a scrap of evidence about spells and I suspect you're not able to provide any.  

When you've predicted what you can do and then actually set about doing it I'll sit up and take notice.  Until then it's fantasy.  The proof of the pudding is in the eating.  Talk less and do more.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Kaere wrote:

exactly.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 pm

mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:

As usual, auras, you ignored most of what I wrote.  

In terms of casting a spell you have yet to demonstrate what you're claiming and until then it's just so much hot air.  I haven't seen a scrap of evidence about spells and I suspect you're not able to provide any.  

When you've predicted what you can do and then actually set about doing it I'll sit up and take notice.  Until then it's fantasy.  The proof of the pudding is in the eating.  Talk less and do more.
    i seriously think you need to grow up now mac. mac. just because i dont respond does not mean i do not read what you are saying. i take what you say into consideration but you do not need a reply back. you dont need to know me/ what i do. as it does not concern you or anyone else on this forum boards.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Stirky wrote:Mac just because this is what you believe does not make it fact. We all believe in different things, can any of us have concrete proof on what we believe in?? Answer is no, none of us can, but we believe none the less.

I'd love to hear what your definition of a medium is.

I know plenty of mediums, some of which are also pagans and wiccans, so do cast spells and believe in magick. This does not make them any less a medium, or a fake medium. I find some of the fake mediums are the ones that do not have these beliefs, and yes I do know some fakes!! I also know mediums that are psychic? Why in your opinion should psychic and medium not go together?? Some people think of all mediums as psychic.

according to my belief. a medium is a psychic but working on a higher level. i believe it has been proven by many.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Auras wrote:
    Stirky wrote:Mac just because this is what you believe does not make it fact. We all belie..............ur opinion should psychic and medium not go together?? Some people think of all mediums as psychic.

according to my belief. a medium is a psychic but working on a higher level. i believe it has been proven by many.

You've a long way to go and can believe whatever you wish along the way.  There are people who believe all sorts of things but belief doesn't make 'em true or factual.....
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 pm

So what is your definition of a medium then Mac?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Stirky wrote:So what is your definition of a medium then Mac?
    I know you was asking mac. but i want to tell you what i believe a medium is.

A medium is someone that has the ability to expand there awareness and connect with spirit on the other side. proving that man still continues even after physical death. being able to become enlightened and spiritual awakened to know who you really are. to work for the higher source, god. but too be able to do that above we first must be able to prove it to ourselves. every medium is psychic, but not every psychic is a medium.

yet. this is my thought on a medium.

say am right or wrong. i could not care less.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 am