Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Knight of Albion
Detlef
mayflow
SpiritVoices
Kaere
Stirky
Auras
11 posters

Cursing My Father

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Cursing My Father Empty Cursing My Father

Post  Auras Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Thinking about casting a curse on my father for what he put me through. Give him a taste of what it feels like to lonely. Hurt. Nothing worth living for.

Like a test for him. So he'll soon realise.

Many of use know I'm an experienced spell caster.

But. Also. I've never casted a curse before. They are hard to spells to do sucessfully. so I need to be careful, other wise it can backfire and curse me instead.
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Cursing My Father Empty Re: Cursing My Father

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:16 pm

There is no need to do this, spells should not be used for this reason but only for the highest good. If you live by the rule of three then you will no you need do nothing.

Move on past it, you are better than this.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm

I don't live by the rule of three. Nor do I live by karma.

But, Cmon. Its only a curse. How bad can it be?
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Only you know what you need to do to make yourself feel better, you might just end up making yourself feel worse and then will have to work extra hard at making yourself feel better. Maybe you just need to work on the positives in your life rather than focusing on the negatives. We all have bad days, and people that make us feel down and pull us down. We just need to find the strength within ourselves to get past this. Look up and smile, rather than looking down and frowning.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Not. Really. Why do you all think curses are bad.

As a blessing is not always good as words are subjective. Why is it negative that I want to do something to my father that he's done to me before.

If I do this to him this would be karma for him? So I don't see a problem.
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm just saying it will not make you feel any better, throwing more negativity into a negative situation. You can do better than that for yourself. He will get his own karma, it's not you that needs to give it to him.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Who said it was negative?
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 pm

You!
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Auras, what makes you think he doesn't feel lonely and the way you feel as a result of how you were treated? He might.

Are you the same as him? He caused pain and suffering, do you want to do the same? To be the same?

Break the cycle.

The best revenge is living well.

I'm sure if you sit still and think about it, you've learned shedloads from what you've gone through. Apply that compassion to yourself and resolve not to be the type of person who would hurt another on purpose.

Just... really think it through before you decide to do anything, be sure.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Well said,Kaere.    I watched a program on television a while ago on the same subject as you have placed on here,Auras.
    A small boy suffered abuse as much as you have....he grew to an adult and followed in his father's footsteps.....
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Auras wrote:Not. Really. Why do you all think curses are bad.

As a blessing is not always good as words are subjective. Why is it negative that I want to do something to my father that he's done to me before.

If I do this to him this would be karma for him? So I don't see a problem.

I don't see a problem here either.

Karma is a seed you plant in yourself by your own volitional decisions. I cannot judge why you want to do this and your daddy may not either, but only you create your own for whatever your reasons may be, as only any of us can. Chances are that you want to be beneficial to him, and this of course woud be beneficial to yourself and others as well.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 am

Auras wrote:Thinking about casting a curse on my father for what he put me through. Give him a taste of what it feels like to lonely. Hurt. Nothing worth living for.

Like a test for him. So he'll soon realizes.

But. Also. I've never casted a curse before. They are hard to spells to do successfully. so I need to be careful, other wise it can backfire and curse me instead.

It is your choice to be different or the same.
    If you choose to retaliate or try to, you are no different.
    If you like to try some spells or curses, try them on me. I am sure I can proof to you they don't work.
    On the other hand why go around and advertise it, if you are serious.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:01 am

Detlef wrote:
    Auras wrote:Thinking about casting a curse on my father for what he put me through. Give him a taste of what it feels like to lonely. Hurt. Nothing worth living for.

Like a test for him. So he'll soon realizes.

But. Also. I've never casted a curse before. They are hard to spells to do successfully. so I need to be careful, other wise it can backfire and curse me instead.

It is your choice to be different or the same.
    If you choose to retaliate or try to, you are no different.
    If you like to try some spells or curses, try them on me. I am sure I can proof to you they don't work.  
    On the other hand why go around and advertise it, if you are serious.

Nobody unless Auras has said he is retaliating or being negative, and I don't think Auras meant it in a negative way.

Noble gesture though, Detlef.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:19 am

Now Auras are you going to prove me right or wrong?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:44 am

Mayflow.

Its not negative. Because I want to do a spell where I bput him in my situation.

So, theirfore its not negative.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:35 am

Now I'm not taking sides here, but ....

Why you shouldn't do this:
    1) You'll defile your soul. No matter what he did, it isn't worth doing that.
    Remember once done it can never be undone. It stands forever....

2) One cannot escape the Law of Karma, the Law of Reaction & the Law of Threefold Return by denying them! These things are. What you send out will come back to you, for good or ill, as warranted.
    The Law applies to all people and in all aspects. There is Justice. The Law will see justice done ... so 'you' don't have to.

3) He was a bad father you imply. (Being a parent is the hardest job in the world... ) He had some issues it would seem, which he took out on you. That was bad, no excuses, but why was he like he was? There must have been some secret sorrow gnawing at him or cause for his behaviour. No, it doesn't excuse it, but it does explain it and thus open the door for understanding.

4) But if you're really angry at him, you could enforce the greatest revenge of all. You could forgive him.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Do you know what what is said about how we treat our parents in the old scriptures of every civilization throughout time?

huh?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Auras wrote:Mayflow.

Its not negative. Because I want to do a spell where I put him in my situation.

So, therefor it's not negative.

Turnabout may be fair play. What it seems like to me is you want your dad to be able to feel how you think he has made you feel, to help him to heal whatever his own wounds are so he can become a better and happier person.

Was I close to your intentions?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:15 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Auras wrote:Mayflow.

Its not negative. Because I want to do a spell where I put him in my situation.

So, therefor it's not negative.

Turnabout may be fair play. What it seems like to me is you want your dad to be able to feel how you think he has made you feel, to help him to heal whatever his own wounds are so he can become a better and happier person.

Was I close to your intentions?

Yes
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Trust me Auras at some point in his life your father will realise how he's made you feel, without you needing to do anything at all.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:12 am

You're an experienced spell caster. Then you know that everything you send out comes back on you three fold.  You think your father isn't eaten away on the inside by every wrong decision, and bad choice he's ever made? Speaking as a parent, I know he does. I also know my children hate me for my mistakes/bad choices, and they wish for me to suffer because of them.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:26 am

blackbirdrising wrote:You're an experienced spell caster. Then you know that everything you send out comes back on you three fold.  You think your father isn't eaten away on the inside by every wrong decision, and bad choice he's ever made? Speaking as a parent, I know he does. I also know my children hate me for my mistakes/bad choices, and they wish for me to suffer because of them.
     I think you are reading yourself, not Aurus here?

Now that said, this is Christmas eve or Christmas day for ya'll right now, so maybe just cast a forgiveness spell for yourselves and all involved?
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm

By admitting this is what you want to do, there is surely a part of you that knows better.

Okay, so you know you have the talent of casting, then you should also know that what you cast out is what will come back. "Just like a boomerang."

Besides when revenge is the force that drives our motives it weakens anything we try to accomplish.

I know this might sound insane but if you really want to get him "go ahead and do it!"

You will soon find that the only person being taught a lesson is YOU.

There are two things I always say:
    1. Experience is the best teacher but you don't have to make all the mistakes.
    2. Learn from the mistakes of others

Love to all....
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Am I alone in feeling some discomfort that a young man who has said what's copied below now writes in such a way?

"My job in life is to work for spirit and provide validation that their is life after death. I do not need you to believe, all I ask is that yo keep an open mind. I've proved to myself that their is another realm where spirits will dwell, now its my turn to prove to you people that your loved ones/friends are still with you."

He also once used to refer to himself as a medium and has given some kind of readings to members and others.  I find it hard to reconcile that a self-professed medium, one who appeared to have some interest in Spiritualism at one point, should now be writing about casting a curse.  Mediums  don't cast curses.

Now I know what this young man has told us about himself and I feel desperately sorry about the situation he's now in. Although I don't know what it's like for him I can understand the hurt and the hate he feels and I don't condemn them.  I'm sure I'd feel similar in such circumstances.

But if he is to become the person he's told us he wants to become then he desperately needs the help of counsellors to get him through the months and years ahead and this website, these forums, are not the place in my view to look for such support.  

I hope he will seek the help he needs and that in the new year ahead his life may be less troubled than it is right now.  Then, eventually, may emerge a more rounded and more settled person who can focus on the way ahead more positively.

That's what I hope for auras.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:11 pm

You're an experienced spell caster. Then you know that everything you send out comes back on you three fold.  You think your father isn't eaten away on the inside by every wrong decision, and bad choice he's ever made? Speaking as a parent, I know he does. I also know my children hate me for my mistakes/bad choices, and they wish for me to suffer because of them.

Three-fold is a belief. It doesn't apply for everyone. Its also a wiccan belief if I'm correct. I have my own rules.

Okay, so you know you have the talent of casting, then you should also know that what you cast out is what will come back. "Just like a boomerang."

Again. You're stating your belief. It doesn't apply to me.

Am I alone in feeling some discomfort that a young man who has said what's copied below now writes in such a way?

"My job in life is to work for spirit and provide validation that their is life after death. I do not need you to believe, all I ask is that yo keep an open mind. I've proved to myself that their is another realm where spirits will dwell, now its my turn to prove to you people that your loved ones/friends are still with you."

He also once used to refer to himself as a medium and has given some kind of readings to members and others.  I find it hard to reconcile that a self-professed medium, one who appeared to have some interest in Spiritualism at one point, should now be writing about casting a curse.  Mediums  don't cast curses.

Now I know what this young man has told us about himself and I feel desperately sorry about the situation he's now in. Although I don't know what it's like for him I can understand the hurt and the hate he feels and I don't condemn them.  I'm sure I'd feel similar in such circumstances.

But if he is to become the person he's told us he wants to become then he desperately needs the help of counsellors to get him through the months and years ahead and this website, these forums, are not the place in my view to look for such support.  

I hope he will seek the help he needs and that in the new year ahead his life may be less troubled than it is right now.  Then, eventually, may emerge a more rounded and more settled person who can focus on the way ahead more positively.

That's what I hope for auras.

Then again. I know mediums/psychics that cast spells. Theirs nothing wrong bwith mixing practices.

Also. You say this isn't t the forum to discuss my personal matters. Then why bring up concillors.

This is a spiritual related topic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:36 pm