Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ToadandCone
knights1989
6 posters

Deceased father's spirit in my dreams?

knights1989
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-05-19

Deceased father's spirit in my dreams? Empty Deceased father's spirit in my dreams?

Post  knights1989 Sun May 19, 2013 5:58 am

Hi, im new to this forum. I came on here because i have a great interest in spirits lately....about 3 years ago my father passed away (suicide) and it was very unexpected. Ever since i have had many dreams about him which is prob normal im assuming. The first dream about him after he passed was that i was taking pictures with him but then when i would go back to look at the pics on the digital camera it would just be me in the pic with my arm around an "invisible" person that was not seen in the pic by anyone. Then i have had 2 or 3 dreams where he seems to by driving me to certain places almost like he is guiding me or something? i just wake up from these types of dreams and they effect me for the rest of the day. But the one "dream" that stood out the most im convinced i was experiencing a spirit or ghost. What happened was: (i dont know if this was in a dream or this was me awake) but it was as if i woke up from my sleep looked in front of me as i was laying down in bed and it was as if someone was almost hovering over me and pushing me down i feel like it was def a male and i dont remember who though....but i remember feeling almost paralyzed like i was half awake/half asleep. i've never experienced anything like this.....(also im convinced i might have mild sleep apnea if that could contribute to any of this) If someone has any input on this i would LOVE to hear from you/your opinion! Thank you so much for reading this :)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Deceased father's spirit in my dreams? Empty Re: Deceased father's spirit in my dreams?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 19, 2013 10:30 am

ToadandCone wrote:I have something to tell you. I got a divorce back in 2009 and I still get visions of my ex wife when I sleep. I analyzed this as a lack of something close. Maybe you are lacking something that is needed in life for support to balance yourself out. I am guessing here... maybe is a lack of a father figure..or maybe someone out there thinks you are lonely.

2009 is not that far away in time. You have recent memories of your marriage and your life.

Those memories do fade in time.

Joanie

Last edited by Joanie on Sun May 19, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed portion to add to other post)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Deceased father's spirit in my dreams? Empty Re: Deceased father's spirit in my dreams?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 am

Same as Knights1989. You are experiencing visits from your father through dreams.

Spirit do come to us through the dream state. I feel he is telling you that he is still around you. Showing you in the photos that he is there but not there in a way. Spirit do not always show up in pictures. Feel your father is trying to give you some information or guidance in your life. Ask him if he can explain more clearly exactly what he is trying to tell you or show you. He is around you,no doubt about that.
    If possible visit a medium or attend your nearer spiritualist church for advice. They will always assist you with advice.

Joanie
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun May 19, 2013 11:22 am

Deceased father's spirit in my dreams? 348985Spirits do visit us in our dreams as you are relaxed so its easier for them to connect to you.as you know suicide leaves the ones left behind with more questions than answers.why could have done something etc,he was in a bad point in his life when he passed ,but hes ok now fully healed he now comes around you he visits you often,there is no need to be frightened just speak to him.he can hear you.
    Namaste
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 pm

knights1989 wrote:Hi, im new to this forum. I came on here because i have a great interest in spirits lately....about 3 years ago my father passed away (suicide) and it was very unexpected. Ever since i have had many dreams about him which is prob normal im assuming. The first dream about him after he passed was that i was taking pictures with him but then when i would go back to look at the pics on the digital camera it would just be me in the pic with my arm around an "invisible" person that was not seen in the pic by anyone. Then i have had 2 or 3 dreams where he seems to by driving me to certain places almost like he is guiding me or something? i just wake up from these types of dreams and they effect me for the rest of the day. But the one "dream" that stood out the most im convinced i was experiencing a spirit or ghost. What happened was: (i dont know if this was in a dream or this was me awake) but it was as if i woke up from my sleep looked in front of me as i was laying down in bed and it was as if someone was almost hovering over me and pushing me down i feel like it was def a male and i dont remember who though....but i remember feeling almost paralyzed like i was half awake/half asleep. i've never experienced anything like this.....(also im convinced i might have mild sleep apnea if that could contribute to any of this) If someone has any input on this i would LOVE to hear from you/your opinion! Thank you so much for reading this :)

Hi Knights1989, sorry for your loss, suicide is so difficult as often no one knows why.

Dreams of a lost loved one are common.

The first dream about him after he passed was that i was taking pictures with him but then when i would go back to look at the pics on the digital camera it would just be me in the pic with my arm around an "invisible" person that was not seen in the pic by anyone.
    I think this simply highlights the suddeness of his passing, you expected him to be there (as in the pic) but he wasn't.

almost like he is guiding me or something?
    it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was around you and assisting you all he could from the other side.

i woke up from my sleep looked in front of me as i was laying down in bed and it was as if someone was almost hovering over me and pushing me down i feel like it was def a male and i dont remember who though....but i remember feeling almost paralyzed like i was half awake/half asleep.
    I think some of our members may be able to help you with this I don't feel that this would be your father as I imagine it was quite frightening.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 pm

TheCleaner wrote:bump

Are you bringing us up to date,The Cleaner?
    It would be even nicer if you joined in and gave us some of your answers.....:grins:
    SpiritVoices......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:36 pm