Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness. Empty Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

After an hour and a half on the phone with my son trying to convince him of life and death,I gave up.

My daughter believes,my husband was a medium and mediumship does run in the family,I cannot convince my son that there is 'something out there'.

I told him about the dreams I have,seeing his son,my grandson in spirit. There is this silence from my son.
    I have two booklets here,the The Two Worlds and the Psychic News which I have offered to pass onto him.
    He is totally disinterested. Yet he displayed quite a few years ago,a touch of feeling and seeing spirit.
    He will not admit there could be something after physical death. I never force anything onto him,just slip what I have seen into the conversation but the information falls on deaf ears.

I thought that he might accept the message about my grandson,his son,who I described as I saw him in a lucid dream.
    Looking about 16 years old in the dream,(he was 35 years when he passed over.)

I feel so frustrated that even if he doesn't believe, he will accept what I am telling him.
    Just consider the information and mull over it for a while.
    I know he misses his son dreadfully.
    It is like knocking on someone's door and they will not open that door.

Please help.

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness. Empty Re: Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness.

Post  Violet Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi Joanie , I also know someone who used to 'see' but now denies any interest or belief of that nature, perhaps with your son it is just too painful for him to believe your grandson lives on elsewhere, without him. My heart goes out to you both, I can't see a 'solution' as such to this. :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness. Empty Re: Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness.

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:00 pm

it's surprising how many folks do believe but hide their faith below a cover of sadness. Afraid to believe in case they are disappointed that there is no spirit world and their loved ones do not exist anymore except in their memory.

I think that is the case with my son.

Thanks Violet

Joanie xx

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 am

It's a very touchy and painful subject for some people.... quite possibly your son, Joanie, is still stuck in the grieving process and cannot move on to consider what you are saying....because it is too many steps ahead of what he is feeling.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 am

I can understand that,Feather. But he has mentioned feeling his son around but spoken not in a psychic kind of way. More like remembering memories.
    Feeling close to his son. I had the feeling that my grandson has been visiting his father.

Son will not recognise that. I will never and have never pushed my son towards believing in a life after death but I have a strong feeling that his son is trying to make a connection.
    Trying to prepare my son for that...hopefully. :asmile:

Joanie

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Seeing Spirit in Dreams and Wakefulness. 577431 Hi joan
    I Think he does believe but if he admits it means he sees more than he wants to.he knew about ken but i feel hes a bit fearful of spiritulism thats why he doesnt say.
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

You could possibly right,Carron.

Seem to remember him recounting a dream once years ago about seeing my Ken after he had passed.

Now why did I forget that? :blush:

Joanie x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 pm