Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Can you be surrounded by too much white?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can you be surrounded by too much white? Empty Can you be surrounded by too much white?

Post  Violet Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

I love strong dark colours but lately I feel quite drawn to white  :huh: 

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Can you be surrounded by too much white? Empty Re: Can you be surrounded by too much white?

Post  partofme Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Didnt you post about ladders? 
    What about the possibility of you growing closer to spiritual ascension?
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Can you be surrounded by too much white? Empty Can you be surrounded by too much white?

Post  sunrise Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:53 pm

I wonder if your question Violet, might hold great potential for exploration?

White decor goes with minimalism, which is a move towards less clutter in the environment, and our environment is believed to reflect our inner space of our being.  Which comes first?  Our inner being affects how we surround ourselves?  Or does our environment affect or even help to create our inner condition of being?

So white is the opposite of all things Victorian in English history for example.  Clutter and ornamentation, as against minimal space in which we can find ourselves within?   Even the idea of a clean slate from which to explore inner potential? 

White might be seen as a potential starting point upon which to begin anew?   A touch of colour here and there.  No great commitment either.  Just change the cushion covers around from time to time.  Changing the colours without too much effort?

Exploration of new possibilities. 

So now I am wondering where you have arrived since you posted this a whole year ago?

Has anyone found the " Colour Mirrors  " site online.  It is an adaptation of the " Aura Soma " colour bottles.

In case anyone does not know about it, these colour combination bottles of beautiful light pouring through the vividly clear colours within the glass bottles, affect us.   We are drawn to those combinations which resonate with how we are feeling in the moment.   

Select the colour combination which most appeals to you.  In "  Colour Mirrors " you can  see the colour combinations online the most clearly,  ( at this time of writing ) and then use it`s number, to look up what it says about your feelings at this point in time.   I have found it to be  extraordinarily accurate.    See from this that our preference for certain colours are likely to alter from time to time?

http://www.colourmirrors.com/message-in-a-bottle

See the colours!   Beautiful!

This takes us to remembering that everything is basically energy.  We know that even solids are atoms holding closely together, and that atoms are basically energy packets.  Thought, feelings, sound, love and colours are also energy.  It is at this level that everything interacts.  

....and my final thought for now, is......

.........   that within the colour spectrum, " home " is white. The spectrum melds into white.  The colour of the highest energies in the realms of light, is white.

Confession; I enjoyed playing with your question!!!!    Thank you.    :  )
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Can you be surrounded by too much white? Empty Re: Can you be surrounded by too much white?

Post  shayn Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Violet wrote:I love strong dark colours but lately I feel quite drawn to white  :huh: 
    funny feeling right :)
    sadly i live now in a house that is painted white, hate every minute of it, 
    i would think along the lines of change, moving up a spiritual step, 

s
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:30 pm

A year and a day, I wear black, I love black and live in black :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am