Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
eyeopen
Detlef
mayflow
avianscepter
partofme
mac
ameliorate
SpiritVoices
Auras
13 posters

Everyone is psychic

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Everyone is psychic - Page 3 Empty Everyone is psychic

Post  Auras Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was having a debate yesterday in chatroom and someone stated that not everyone is psychic. im going to have to disagree and going to have say your 100% wrong. everyone is psychic and its a fact. let say a few things.

everyone is empathic, empathy is psychic ability because you are feeling others emotions. some people have control over there empathy, meaning that they can will to not feel others and can will to feel them. also. everyone has at least of of the clairs and they are a psychic ability. everyone can learn to read tarot cards, everyone can make predictions things that come true. clairsentient is clear feeling, you can feel your own feelings right? there ye go. if you done a mental exercise using that ability you will see a difference. but as someone stated yesterday, its all about choice.

being psychic isnt impossible, youre being psychic everyday without even being aware of it. 

the choice stands in your hands.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Everyone is psychic - Page 3 Empty Re: Everyone is psychic

Post  ameliorate Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:13 am

Most look at the wood but have not developed the skill to shape it.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 am

ameliorate wrote:Most look at the wood but have not developed the skill to shape it.

Well to be honest the Jonsered has a warped crankshaft and the Homelite has a stuck piston and I am terrible at selling chainsaws! Other than that things seem to be shaping up nicely.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:58 am

mayflow wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:Most look at the wood but have not developed the skill to shape it.

Well to be honest the Jonsered has a warped crankshaft and the Homelite has a stuck piston and I am terrible at selling chainsaws! Other than that things seem to be shaping up nicely.
    Ha! I like it! We could use some humour on this thread.  :wink: 
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:06 am

mayflow wrote:Husqvarna, Jonsered, Stihl ... which would you like?
    Hasqvarna is my brand
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 am

Hi, all long time, lol.

Hmm, looked like a nice thread, then got a bit.....

Ok so I havnt read all just first page.

I will make points,

- OK, Empathy can be felt threw walls, to and from people you havnt met or know, from distance and over the phone, you can have eyes closed wear earphones and still pick up feelings, general vibrations, good bad, which is how we recognise the feelings. Eg one doesnt understand the feelings untill we feel a few and then they coem together. Depends.

- Every one is empathic and psychic, yes, But has to be developed, we asre spirit and it all comes from spirit, you need to connect threw spirit with your chakras mainly heart and third eye.

- Alot may not be aware, most pretend they are not aware, lol, big difference.

- If we are spirit we can talk to and see spirit, its our true self. We can send and receive information, we can prity much do anything technology can do in that sense, only difference we use different channels to do it. We can send videos, channels films to eachother if we wanted and knew how, lol.

- Empathy can be developed threw meditation, you need to believe it though. It can be given threw gifts threw gurus or spiritual masters etc, also if your eyes dont close up and heart you keep it from birth, as we are all born empathic.

- Thats it, lol.

Im sure those whom say different have their reasons,  :astar:   :evil1: 

:bfs:

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:16 am

mayflow wrote:I am only here to give away chainsaws.

Stihl 290..thanks much
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:05 am

Well... I'm one of those who doesn't believe that everyone is psychic. I just don't.

The way I understand incarnation and our links to the spirit world... we have our higher selves, yes? For me this is the part of us that we leave behind in the spirit world, the more aware part, the part that remembers what we're trying to accomplish and experience on earth. Some of us wish to become more immersed in the 'story' and the 'play', than others. It would be a disservice to assume that someone who isn't apparently aware is somehow less than someone who is apparently aware. It just means they're more immersed in the experience and have chosen a different way of experiencing altogether. And in becoming more immersed in the experience of being human, they relinquish a certain something, that feeling of connection and psychicism (is that the right word?).

We are all different, with a myriad of talents and abilities. I can roll my tongue... can you?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:51 am

I havent been on nearly as much as once was, whats missing here in my opinion is RESPECT where has it gone :scratch: 

Namaste

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

Kaere wrote:Well... I'm one of those who doesn't believe that everyone is psychic. I just don't.

The way I understand incarnation and our links to the spirit world... we have our higher selves, yes? For me this is the part of us that we leave behind in the spirit world, the more aware part, the part that remembers what we're trying to accomplish and experience on earth. Some of us wish to become more immersed in the 'story' and the 'play', than others. It would be a disservice to assume that someone who isn't apparently aware is somehow less than someone who is apparently aware. It just means they're more immersed in the experience and have chosen a different way of experiencing altogether. And in becoming more immersed in the experience of being human, they relinquish a certain something, that feeling of connection and psychicism (is that the right word?).

We are all different, with a myriad of talents and abilities. I can roll my tongue... can you?

Now that's an interesting angle on the 'No' position and one I quite like as it allows for an existential/humanist position.

Life can be magical without need of psychic/supernatural abilities. :asmile: 
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:

Stihl 290..thanks much

Oh, sorry, The Farm Boss is currently out of my stock. Woudn't mind having one myself but whooh costly.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Kaere wrote:Well... I'm one of those who doesn't believe that everyone is psychic. I just don't.

Naw, I don't think I can roll your tongue. In more bad news, I am out of chainsaws.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:01 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:

Stihl 290..thanks much

Oh, sorry, The Farm Boss is currently out of my stock. Woudn't mind having one myself but whooh costly.

I got one three years ago............I cut trees that are not going to grow....rotted..near gone for firewood at a nearby farm.

Each year 20 cords or so and block and pack and burn

The Stihl 290 is the hardest worker I know.............and never misses a beat.

also...i would never turn down the offer of a free Stihl 290
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:

Stihl 290..thanks much

I got one three years ago............I cut trees that are not going to grow....rotted..near gone for firewood at a nearby farm.

Each year 20 cords or so and block and pack and burn

The Stihl 290 is the hardest worker I know.............and never misses a beat.

also...i would never turn down the offer of a free Stihl 290

20 Chords? That is an awful lot. I used to cut and burn wood back up in Minnesota - mostly Elm at the time as there was a Dutch Elm disease and the trees were dead anyways, and they are a good hardwood with a lot of available BTU's and easy to get lighted. Very low creosote. Hard to split though, very twisted stringy wood. What types of trees are you cutting for them?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 pm

I only do this on saturday afternoon for an hour or so...not every saturday....twice a month.

The trees are usually soft wood..like black spruce or fir.....the hardwood he keeps for himself...

When you remove standing dead wood....the trees left over grow faster...much faster
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I only do this on saturday afternoon for an hour or so...not every saturday....twice a month.

The trees are usually soft wood..like black spruce or fir.....the hardwood he keeps for himself...

When you remove standing dead wood....the trees left over grow faster...much faster

Just curious. What are the softwood trees used for? 20 cords is an awful lot of trees. That's like 80,000 pounds of wood!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:50 pm

The question is.....are ALL softwood trees psychic????  :faint: 
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 pm

ameliorate wrote:The question is.....are ALL softwood trees psychic????    :faint: 

I can't believe I didn't see that one coming! If a softwood tree falls in the forest, does a hardwood tree hear it?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:16 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:I only do this on saturday afternoon for an hour or so...not every saturday....twice a month.

Just curious. What are the softwood trees used for? 20 cords is an awful lot of trees. That's like 80,000 pounds of wood!

there is not much weight left in them as they are mostly dead..............its firewood for me.....and my shop....and my mom and dad get some

20 cords is not a lot.....i hour can cut 1 cord of firewood into blocks

up here...when you practice selective cutting..the government will give you treelings to plant for near nothing....while clear cutting you have to pay full.

But there is a big industry here in our standards anyway, for tree planting......

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:17 pm

ameliorate wrote:The question is.....are ALL softwood trees psychic????    :faint: 

When alive there is a "knowing" emanating from trees
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:

You mean, like an energy field?  
    Someone who is psychic said she could see the auras of trees....that it was like they were on fire!

Oh, I was slightly tongue in cheek with enquiring whether all softwood trees are psychic....what have I started here?  :scratch: 
    Apologies in advance for any forest fires ensuing!   :rfth: 
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:01 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:

You mean, like an energy field?  
    Someone who is psychic said she could see the auras of trees....that it was like they were on fire!

Oh, I was slightly tongue in cheek with enquiring whether all softwood trees are psychic....what have I started here?   :scratch: 
    Apologies in advance for any forest fires ensuing!   :rfth: 

Actually what Mr Whitmore does helps to prevent forest fires. All the psychic trees I think know this. Trees may be more psychic than humans.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:17 pm

mayflow wrote:Trees may be more psychic than humans.

That may well be the case(!) :grin: 

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Every living thing has an aura, Rate.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 pm

In Julie Gale's book 'Soul Trek' her communicator explains how each individual spirit takes on various life-forms as it journeys from the source, out to the physical dimension  (the farthest point of its travels) before returning to source after many lives in many forms.

Some of those lives (he asserts) are in the forms of inanimate objects or simpler forms of life.  It's possible, perhaps, that spirits animate not only human forms but the simpler ones we see in this world, including even plants, flowers and trees. 

Maybe the auras which can be detected by some are those of the spirits which are temporarily animating these objects, before moving on to less-simple life forms?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Soul Trek? What a good term!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm