Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ouija boards

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ouija boards Empty Ouija boards

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 pm

seem to be ressurecting themselves hmmm

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Ouija boards Empty Re: Ouija boards

Post  mac Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Violet wrote:seem to be ressurecting themselves hmmm
    Rather like fashions in clothes!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 pm

i'd rather have the flares and platforms :giggles: seriously though I do have a couple of boards myself but only because I collect psychic paraphernalia, no one needs a board to 'connect'

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Violet wrote:i'd rather have the flares and platforms :giggles: seriously though I do have a couple of boards myself but only because I collect psychic paraphernalia, no one needs a board to 'connect'
    And (for anyone tempted to 'play') no-one should be using one without understanding what they're doing..  I'll pass on flares and platform soles, thanks!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Agreed, they are not a toy (though they were marketed as one!) and can be dangerous in the wrong hands.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Just wondering exactly how efficient these boards can be?     
    Do they really work?

Short post!  Just too tired to typed.... :blush:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Oh yes they can work well in the right hands in the wrong hands they can also work but not in a good way

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks Violet.....wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of how these boards actually work.   Do spirit use energy to push the letters from one place to another on the boards?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 pm

No, the spirit moves the planchette  (like a flat pointer)(or in some cases an upturned drinking glass,)  the people using the board rest their finger lightly on the planchette or glass and the spirit pushes it around, often it has been said that it is the people pushing it rather than the spirit, the planchette  moves from letter to letter to spell out a message or a name or any other info, you might have heard of people getting messages such as 'you will die' I don't believe that comes from everyday spirits, though occasionally you might get a naughty one who wants to have 'fun' with you more rarely from a seriously bad entity. But I think a lot of those kind of messages are spelled out by subconciously pushing the planchette around spelling out the pushers own subconcious fears, not always, but sometimes. People fool around with them and take the wee out of them that's when the trouble starts

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:46 am

Violet wrote:No, the spirit moves the planchette  (like a flat pointer)(or in some cases an upturned drinking glass,)  the people using the board rest their finger lightly on the planchette or glass and the spirit pushes it around, often it has been said that it is the people pushing it rather than the spirit, the planchette  moves from letter to letter to spell out a message or a name or any other info, you might have heard of people getting messages such as 'you will die' I don't believe that comes from everyday spirits, though occasionally you might get a naughty one who wants to have 'fun' with you more rarely from a seriously bad entity. But I think a lot of those kind of messages are spelled out by subconciously pushing the planchette around spelling out the pushers own subconcious fears, not always, but sometimes. People fool around with them and take the wee out of them that's when the trouble starts
    Using a contact like this board, by human means...eg. physical contact.   There is always a chance that either a mistake can be made by not realising there is  pressure put on the letters by the finger.  Not deliberately but subconsciously.
    What about heat building up in the fingers?   Would that affect the movement at all?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Im not sure how they work.  Ive recently wondered if it had something to do with how the letters were placed. (if you were to make your own)  Seems like that would be fitting even if it were suggested a "toy".

I had played with this as a teen quite a bit with a group of girlfriends, until it scared me.  We used white candles, supposing to bring in good spirits.  HA!  Had one really cool, genuine experience out of it that Ill never forget.

A few years after that, my hubby and I messed around with one briefly until it said we were evil and I hadnt picked one up since. 

My kids have all been tempted and I refuse to do one in their presence.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Memory is coming back to mind when my daughter and I picked up a man who said he had been hanged for the murder of his wife.    
    Normally we would haven't taken any notice of this information and were ready to come off the board.     Then a number came through,we were puzzled about this and asked what the number was....it was his prison number!

We never checked it out.....but I often wonder.....
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:03 pm

oh WOW, you should have!

When I did it, a little girl came through that had her home burned down from the KKK.  She named all of her siblings that perished in that fire along with her father and mother that was pregnant at the time.  She carried a "mammy" doll and had a liking to the black cat that the current residents family had. 
    Might of been able to validate it somehow but never thought to at that point.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:31 pm

partofme wrote:oh WOW, you should have!

When I did it, a little girl came through that had her home burned down from the KKK.  She named all of her siblings that perished in that fire along with her father and mother that was pregnant at the time.  She carried a "mammy" doll and had a liking to the black cat that the current residents family had. 
    Might of been able to validate it somehow but never thought to at that point.
    I think the shock of what we hear,puts the thought of validation off.
    We did check the prison name and whether that prison had ever existed.   
    Guess what.....?    it did!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks for sharing a shame it was never chased up in both cases.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 am

I think if I have been interested in spiritualism in those days and knew more about this subject,I would have queried the evidence....

I remember using the board when hubby was alive.    There were three of us,myself,hubby and step daughter.
    The car needed a new part and Ken had tried every garage in the area to find this part but had no luck....
    He asked the board where he could buy this part...more out of amusement.

He was so shocked when the board spelled out the name of the area where there was a garage (no name given for the garage) where he would this part for the car.   
    Went off to work the next day,came home that night and I was staggered to learn he found a garage in that area which sold the part he needed!!!!

That is the God's honest truth.... :eek:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content