Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
shayn
Violet
blackbirdrising
SpiritVoices
love&light
9 posters

hospitals

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

hospitals Empty hospitals

Post  love&light Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm

They r just to much for me. I get so panicky in them. Don't know if its all the energy or what I could stay with my sis for only a couple of hours before I had to leave. The anxiety is way to much to handle. Anyone else like this? Friday when I tried to sleep I woke up so nervous with no reason why. Then again last night. Then I had a dream I was a doc or something in a hospital. Was I reading this????
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

hospitals Empty Re: hospitals

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Would say it was the effect of the hosp on you.   Or are you sensing the sickness in there?
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 am

Hospitals are power houses for spiritual healers who have already passed, and they also are filled with souls of the departed who feel trapped. When Adam was in the hospital, I stayed with him 24/7 every day and night, and sleeping was not easy to do especially between 3-4 am. I saw deceased patients, deceased spiritual healers, angels, Adam was visited by two of his deceased loved ones... one night I talked to the night shift staff about it, and they all said, yes its haunted, especially THAT area - pointing to the other end of the hall.  That was the area where I sensed two deceased patients who felt trapped in their diseases.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 am

The day before my husband passed over he saw his twin brother who passed over at birth....Was not haunting the hospital but waiting for Ken to join him.
    I often wonder just how many ghosts seen in hospitals are waiting to greet those who will pass in the very near future....
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Adam saw two people in the corner of his room the night the drs expected him to die. He didnt know who they were, but it was a man and a woman.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 pm

That is often seen in hospital wards.    Strangely by the nurses.
    Make me wonder if for some unknown reason,nurses possess a great gift for being psychic.    Those from the nursing side of life and now doctors are taking more of an interest in life after death.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 pm

I remember sitting in a hospital once and a child was in great distress and pain it was heart wrenching I couldn't see them only hear them, I asked those upstairs to PLEASE do something to ease that child's pain, strangely they went quiet within minutes, coincidence or had they heard me? I think anyone who is sensitive will pick up on not only the obvious pain and distress in a hospital but the stuff we can't see, spirit families watching over their loved ones some waiting for them but the good stuff too the numerous healing guides working with doctors, hospitals are filled with masses of energies and energy btw I had little knowledge of healing when the above happened. Most sensitive people pick up on things but even those who are not as sensitive can too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Well I've been in this hospital all day. Haven't done to bad keeping my mind occupied. Granted it feels as if somebody is watching u at all times. Just confessed to my sister that I talk to the dead. She seemed pretty cool about it. I do ha e this crazy off balance feeling but that could be from the elevator...ugh elevators. But made sure to put mirrors around me so that I don't go feeling anyone but man when they give my sis some drugs I can def start to feel myself go a lil loopy.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 am

I can imagine that hospitals and Funeral parlors must be the most haunted places in the world.

The last memories of those who have passed over!
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:04 pm

hi Loveandlight, 

i know what you mean, i can't stand hospitals either, get so drained, feeling panic. there is so much pain there, i feel the pain of the people who is there, and i know that even if i open myself complitly to let energy flow and be sent to these people, i can't help them all, i feel so sad and horrible after visiting a  hospital. try to get there as little as possible. 

my biggest wish is never ever to be needed to enter a hospital in my life again.

s
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 pm

I know I stayed there all day and was so drained. Numb really...then I made dinner for kids and I was done ready for bed.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:42 pm

This is really interesting.  I retired from the NHS (after 35 years) in December, and in February went back to work 2 days per week.  Reading everyone's experience of visiting hospitals has just made sense of what has been happening to me.  I now work on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I've been absolutely exhausted to the point of feeling ill every Wednesday.  It happened this week, and I still don't feel totally well today - tired and drained to the point of feeling unwell, also quite shaky.  Strange that this didn't happen when I was working full time.

Cassy
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:10 pm

it is very interesting Cassy, maybe  your work there was for a reason? or maybe you just never made this sort of  connection?

no clue

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Feeling their misery too.  I remember going to see Ken on the Saturday,he was so ill.....but he drifted off to sleep and strangely,I felt peace around him.     he was gone the next morning....
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Awe that's so sad.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:21 pm

love&light wrote:Awe that's so sad.
    Yes,that was a big shock!  Talking to me one minute,rambling actually but gone the next day...Talking to me two weeks later.....yes,I heard his voice two weeks after he died... :asmile:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Cassy7 wrote:This is really interesting.  I retired from the NHS (after 35 years) in December, and in February went back to work 2 days per week.  Reading everyone's experience of visiting hospitals has just made sense of what has been happening to me.  I now work on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I've been absolutely exhausted to the point of feeling ill every Wednesday.  It happened this week, and I still don't feel totally well today - tired and drained to the point of feeling unwell, also quite shaky.  Strange that this didn't happen when I was working full time.

Cassy
    Maybe your awareness has kicked in. which your energy vibrations are now changing and are causing you to feel unwell, very common it is.
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Auras wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:This is really interesting.  I retired from the NHS (after 35 years) in December, and in February went back to work 2 days per week.  Reading everyone's experience of visiting hospitals has just made sense of what has been happening to me.  I now work on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I've been absolutely exhausted to the point of feeling ill every Wednesday.  It happened this week, and I still don't feel totally well today - tired and drained to the point of feeling unwell, also quite shaky.  Strange that this didn't happen when I was working full time.

Cassy
    Maybe your awareness has kicked in. which your energy vibrations are now changing and are causing you to feel unwell, very common it is.

Yes, thanks Auras - I understand what you mean.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Talk about memories coming back.    I'm going back a long way here when I was in hospital after giving birth to my son.   
    I woke up early in the morning,about 2ish I think and in those days babies were taken away during the night to let the mothers sleep and the rest of the maternity ward sleep...

I woke up feeling someone standing by the bed,thinking it was a nurse.
    In those days there was always a nurse's desk at the top of the ward.   Small light burning so she could see.

I turned slightly and think I saw a woman there.   Never been quite sure of this.   
    But there was an unmistakable shape of a woman dressed in the long dresses of the Victorian age.....
    Couldn't see her face clearly and I drifted off to sleep again.
    When I arrived home,I told my mother and father and my father said...'sounds like what you saw was your grandmother.'
    My father's mother died before I was born.    I've seen photos of her but never knew her!
    Have often wondered if it was her....
    Looking at her first great grandchild.... :asmile:
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

SpiritVoices wrote:I can imagine that hospitals and Funeral parlors must be the most haunted places in the world.

The last memories of those who have passed over!

Do not forget cemeteries.
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:45 pm

I actually enjoy cemeteries. I love to walk around them looking at the gravestones. Feeling the history of people. Nope no problem there. I don't think spirit spends to much time there unless family is there to pay their respects.
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Post  Azrael Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:52 pm

love&light wrote:I actually enjoy cemeteries. I love to walk around them looking at the gravestones. Feeling the history of people. Nope no problem there. I don't think spirit spends to much time there unless family is there to pay their respects.

Good to meet another Taphophile...I like cemeteries too. And we do not know what a spirit does in his off time.
    love&light

Female

Post  love&light Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:45 pm

They oddly are one of those places I don't feel anxious in...more of a peaceful feeling.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:30 pm

The energy in the cemetery is strong.
    FoggyBog
    FoggyBog

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-03-21

Post  FoggyBog Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:15 pm

I don't think it's abnormal to feel uncomfortable while visiting a hospital.  Last year we were visiting my Mom in hospital, and a family member passed out while also visiting.  The doctor said it was "White Coat Syndrome".  Some people (probably most people) feel somewhat uncomfortable while visiting the hospital.  I think that subconsciously we are aware of the germs, sickness and death that is present.  And yes, spirits also.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:15 pm