Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
shayn
Violet
blackbirdrising
SpiritVoices
love&light
9 posters

hospitals

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

hospitals - Page 2 Empty hospitals

Post  love&light Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

They r just to much for me. I get so panicky in them. Don't know if its all the energy or what I could stay with my sis for only a couple of hours before I had to leave. The anxiety is way to much to handle. Anyone else like this? Friday when I tried to sleep I woke up so nervous with no reason why. Then again last night. Then I had a dream I was a doc or something in a hospital. Was I reading this????
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: hospitals

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Azrael wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I can imagine that hospitals and Funeral parlors must be the most haunted places in the world.

The last memories of those who have passed over!

Do not forget cemeteries.
    The most obvious place that spirit will visit....
    I think if I was dead,i would just want to fade away and come back and visit another time...Wonder if we ever feel homesick to be physical again,do we miss our human body?
    FoggyBog
    FoggyBog

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-03-21

Post  FoggyBog Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:37 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Azrael wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I can imagine that hospitals and Funeral parlors must be the most haunted places in the world.

The last memories of those who have passed over!

Do not forget cemeteries.
    The most obvious place that spirit will visit....
    I think if I was dead,i would just want to fade away and come back and visit another time...Wonder if we ever feel homesick to be physical again,do we miss our human body?
    I doubt we'll miss our physical body.  We may miss our family and friends, but we'll be quite aware that we'll be seeing them again soon.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 pm

FoggyBog wrote:I don't think it's abnormal to feel uncomfortable while visiting a hospital.  Last year we were visiting my Mom in hospital, and a family member passed out while also visiting.  The doctor said it was "White Coat Syndrome".  Some people (probably most people) feel somewhat uncomfortable while visiting the hospital.  I think that subconsciously we are aware of the germs, sickness and death that is present.  And yes, spirits also.
    I remember a young woman passing away when I was visiting hubby.    She was across the ward from him.   I thought she was just sleeping.   Nurses were checking her from time to time.   They came back to check her once more then quietly drew the curtains!   There was a stillness there in that little corner....
    The whole ward went quiet....My sister in law who was a nurse told me once that after death,they used to let the deceased lie for an hour.   To allow the soul to escape...Whether true or not,I'm not sure of....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 pm