Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Spirit around us?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Spirit around us? Empty Spirit around us?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Have you ever wondered whether spirit come close to us when we are visiting a forum board like this one?   Do they read our responses to topics?   
    Have you ever wondered if they ever give us answers to a topic through a thought or plant the ideas of a subject in our heads?

Have you ever suddenly had an idea that made sense to you about a subject you were curious about..has your hand ever felt guided to write about something that you knew nothing about?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit around us? Empty Re: Spirit around us?

Post  Violet Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Ive seen spirits on screen when pages have loaded, ive delivered messages on here they are certainly  around sometimes, makes you wonder if they ever chuckle about what we post, im sure they influence ehat is oosted sometimes too

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:20 am

I never knew that,Violet....fascinating....I suppose they must have curiosity the same as we do....they may not have a physical body but are just nosy as us.... :blush:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 pm

There has been many a time that the replies I give, do not come from me, but come from spirit. I don't know if it's because they see what I am reading, or is because they are aware of my thoughts... Of course there is usually always a spirit around me when I'm doing something. Probably just wandering spirits just passing bye.

That said then, I probably should stop looking at those webpages I shouldn't be looking at.. Just in case..  :giggles:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 pm

This depends what you mean when you say spirit.
    I almost never write anything without being connected. Mostly to my divine self.
    For the last two month I am connected to  a being that acts as my divine self.  From the time I get up to when I turn in to sleep.
    I can feel the energy in my body, and I have been connected to different entities and beings over the years and I realized, they are not all great typists.

Every entity and being has an energy signature unique to them, and one can recognize them by it. But this only as a side note.

In regards to, do spirits, or entities, or beings know what we write?
    This depends on what level they are. Those I connect to, know it before I write it. Before I think it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Detlef wrote:This depends what you mean when you say spirit.
    I almost never write anything without being connected. Mostly to my divine self.
    For the last two month I am connected to  a being that acts as my divine self.  From the time I get up to when I turn in to sleep.
    I can feel the energy in my body, and I have been connected to different entities and beings over the years and I realized, they are not all great typists.

Every entity and being has an energy signature unique to them, and one can recognize them by it. But this only as a side note.
    So you recognise them by this energy?   Like we have a name?  Or you sense someone by their perfume or shaving gel?
    Or you just know by their presense?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:48 pm

yes, they all feel different.
    and they enter my body differently, if they do.
    The higher self or divine self always enters through the top of the head.
    Some I felt coming through the eye area, an other one below the eyes or the whole face, but never below the heart.
    Any energy that would attempt to enter below the heart I would reject, or block.
    There was one, I remember now who connected in a meditation at the level of the third chakra. He was a 4D entity, a druid.
    I had some talks with him for a few days.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:03 am

Detlef wrote:yes, they all feel different.
    and they enter my body differently, if they do.
    The higher self or divine self always enters through the top of the head.
    Some I felt coming through the eye area, an other one below the eyes or the whole face, but never below the heart.
    Any energy that would attempt to enter below the heart I would reject, or block.
    There was one, I remember now who connected in a meditation at the level of the third chakra. He was a 4D entity, a druid.
    I had some talks with him for a few days.
    That's correct...and when the soul leaves the body in physical death,does it leave by the head first or last?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 pm

this might vary but not through the top of the head
    if you are in bed, you most likely get up like you would usually
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Aaah,well I never!.Never knew that!  The only reason I was asking was after seeing a picture on the net showing the body...I think as rising from the feet slowly towards the head....the head being the last to separate..
    Then rising upwards bit by bit....lying horizontal at the end.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 pm