Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

how to manage time

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

how to manage time Empty how to manage time

Post  love&light Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:13 pm

It has been very difficult to set aside a time for me to meditate and work on my mediumship. With kids work and everyday stress which has been high and crazy. Not sleeping well lately due to waking up with pounding heart and trembling throughout my body. Any advice on making myself stick to a time and routine? Can't do it in bed or ill fall asleep or get really wired and can't sleep.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

how to manage time Empty Re: how to manage time

Post  partofme Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Simply, you just have to.  If you wish to advance you must first be in a less chaotic state of mind. TRUST me, I know to some degree where your at.  My kids are older now but evening saying with a job and stress from just trying to mentally juggle that with the everyday stresses, it can be quite a challenge.  When you put pressure on yourself to fit in a time when chaos is around its pointless, for me at least.  Either you need to take the approach to set a specific time for yourself when the kids are all busy at the same time (ya, right...LOL) or just take some time out for yourself (asking all involved if they could give you just a few moments of "Mommy-time") with the mindset of accepting this is your moment to focus.  Its hard.  With a routine set, it will come easier as time goes on.

Maybe come to the idea that snagging whatever opportunity thats available with no expectations and just let things flow will help.  Im able to do mine before bed most generally so that makes all the difference Im sure.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 am

Pounding heart and not sleeping well is not good, perhaps you should simply concentrate on that for now and do the meditation in bed with the aim of getting to sleep, it might well help you sleep better and wake up more relaxed, focus on the other stuff when you feel alert and well enough to do so, try it for a week you may feel a lot better by then ask for healing for yourself too in the meditation. Don't put any more pressure on yourself if you fall asleep you fall asleep, as your well being improves, the meditation will last longer and you may find a better slot for it in your life, but your well being imo is paramount.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:39 pm

LoveandLight I think that is a very good reply from Violet. I do wonder though why so many people try and force development when it might be more prudent to take a step back and as Violet says not put so much pressure on. Perhaps not everyone is destined to be a medium? Nowadays the prestige of being a medium seems to have dwindled into a belief that anyone can become a channel and connect just because they want to, whereas years ago it was only a very few that were able or expected to be able to do so?

Is it the modern internet society that has changed this I wonder? Because the internet enables anything to be posted, any ideas, any thoughts, any views to reach a wide audience. Not so long ago a lot of sites were charging for development like the churches and circles. Now it seems almost expected that anyone can become a medium if they choose and that anyone can develop skills, when perhaps in reality the opposite is true and the majority are not destined? I wonder are we all being pressurised into thinking that anyone can become a medium?
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 pm

And if often asked myself if maybe I just wasn't cut out for it...that I'm supposed to do something else. But when I close my thoughts I feel that I'm supposed to and that it will come. I just have to wait and it will come. I also think that I need to get past this sleeping and anxiety thing. Lessons to learn right.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:18 pm

love&light wrote:And if often asked myself if maybe I just wasn't cut out for it...that I'm supposed to do something else. But when I close my thoughts I feel that I'm supposed to and that it will come. I just have to wait and it will come. I also think that I need to get past this sleeping and anxiety thing. Lessons to learn right.
    Take a bath, Light some lavender incense. You will soon feel the benefit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 pm