Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My second astral projection attempt

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

My second astral projection attempt Empty My second astral projection attempt

Post  Auras Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Last night, I got the feeling I did not want to do, But as usual, My body was really tired, So I decided to give it a go. I was lieing there from 15-30 minutes try to do this. Nothing happened so I though I would just give in. I decided I wanted to go to sleep, So as I try to sleep, I get this feeling that If I did it one more time I could get some progress. So, I was really relaxed.  Closed my eyes, Let my body sink deeper into a deep relaxation state. Now, I felt this sensation in base of my spine, I put my awareness on this sensation, I lost my focus and it was gradually faided away, I got to the point that I needed to just let it happen, So I just was laying there. Now, I felt the sensation, it felt stronger, It turned into a vibration. Next minute this vibration climbed it's way up my back and around my head, and half way up to me leg. It got intense. So, I decided to open my eyes.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests

My second astral projection attempt Empty Re: My second astral projection attempt

Post  RavenMoon Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:58 pm

What happened to the readings you offered to do for members - It is rude to offer a service then not bother...  if you cant deliver then dont offer.  :med:  :med:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027

My second astral projection attempt Empty Re: My second astral projection attempt

Post  Auras Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 pm

RavenMoon wrote:What happened to the readings you offered to do for members - It is rude to offer a service then not bother...  if you cant deliver then dont offer.  :med:  :med:
    Your the rude one for coming on my topic and bringing some irrelevant to the original post. I do things in my own time.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests

Post  RavenMoon Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Rude.... oh dear... Auras....  you are so funny at times...  :peace:  :peace:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 am