Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Thunder Bow
Violet
Spiral
Aqua
Crystal
mac
Native spirit
Arbel
Azrael
1antique
SpiritVoices
15 posters

A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A Good Site which has nearly Died..... - Page 2 Empty A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not sure if this link is still active but was an interesting site in it's day.
    An American site of good forums,slightly different to our's but well worth trying....

http://spiritsjourney.net

Hopefully may come up.....

If not,check with the net...

Will advertise this one if given permission.

SpiritVoices.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

A Good Site which has nearly Died..... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

Post  Crystal Fri May 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Well thankfully here no-one ever gets banned apparently lol!
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

A Good Site which has nearly Died..... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Crystal wrote:Well thankfully here no-one ever gets banned apparently lol!

its good to know that, chance is better than hope, having chance to be part of the community even if i have to change, i belive people can change, though i also belive people dont change too, everyone is different, that summarizes everything for me ultimately, knowing everyone is different and can stay the same or change for the better
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri May 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Actually, over the years, Violet has banned some members. But, she is not one to throw you out just because you have a different opinion of things than others do.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 5:28 pm

1antique wrote:Actually, over the years, Violet has banned some members. But, she is not one to throw you out just because you have a different opinion of things than others do.

it can be a little suspicious when someone always has a different opinion though, but i guess some are completely different, and makes us question, why are some people the same? even if different words describe the same ideas or thoughts ect, everyone thinks, so we are the same on some levels, 
    thanks, you got me questioning something new here, 
    again thanks and peace
    Spiral
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri May 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Spiral wrote:
    1antique wrote:Actually, over the years, Violet has banned some members. But, she is not one to throw you out just because you have a different opinion of things than others do.

it can be a little suspicious when someone always has a different opinion though, but i guess some are completely different, and makes us question, why are some people the same? even if different words describe the same ideas or thoughts ect, everyone thinks, so we are the same on some levels, 
    thanks, you got me questioning something new here, 
    again thanks and peace
    Spiral
    I find absolutely nothing suspicious that others may constantly hold opinions different from others...  Opinions are simply the expressions of individuals' views based on their experience and/or knowledge.  And the more the experience, the deeper the understanding, the better the chance of reading sound, balanced opinions.

Perhaps disagreements crop up, and annoyance is caused, when those who are not knowledgeable voice opinions which reflect that?  Or where individuals are found wanting in their ability to support and defend the claims they make?

There are times when it's better to ask about something, rather than giving an ill-informed opinion about a subject where learned guidance has
    already been given by teachers and guides.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 pm

iv had experiances where some people have had the total opposite opinions to me and eventually they say something totally different to other people, so not everyone treats me the same, i would rather them say they have no time for me and state the reason why, rather than making look like a outsider
    i dont have trouble making friends, so i have no idea why i would be treated differently, it just happens i guess,
    again i get misunderstood with past confrontations with not so potential friends, 
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Spiral wrote:iv had experiances where some people have had the total opposite opinions to me and eventually they say something totally different to other people, so not everyone treats me the same, i would rather them say they have no time for me and state the reason why, rather than making look like a outsider
    i dont have trouble making friends, so i have no idea why i would be treated differently, it just happens i guess,
    again i get misunderstood with past confrontations with not so potential friends, 
    thanks and peace
    Spiral
    Let's hope you'll feel more at ease on this website....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri May 22, 2015 11:49 pm

I do my best not to ban, apart from spammers and the like, it doesnt matter what has happened elsewhere either, we like to give people a chance.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Fri May 22, 2015 11:52 pm

do you get many here from other sites because they banned else where?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat May 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Spiral wrote:do you get many here from other sites because they banned else where?

Air Thoughts springs to mind but that would be argumentative if I said that :giggles: :evil1:

In my exerience usually people just make a new name and join again.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat May 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Spiral wrote:do you get many here from other sites because they banned else where?

Air Thoughts springs to mind but that would be argumentative if I said that :giggles: :evil1:

Make a note on this and watch. Violet asked AIR to re-post "Peace" yesterday, after the Thread got hammered with arguments. AIR posted another thread today, and never responded to Violets request. Also he never responded to Violets request in another thread of his. This is proving what we already been saying. Dose Violet really need this kind of spammer posting in her forums? Talking to AIR is like talking to a TV Commercial. Time will tell.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 pm

different name doesnt matter, they can still be band from the same ip address, how do you know air thoughts been banned, air thougts never responds?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat May 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:
    Crystal wrote:

Make a note on this and watch. Violet asked AIR to re-post "Peace" yesterday, after the Thread got hammered with arguments. AIR posted another thread today, and never responded to Violets request. Also he never responded to Violets request in another thread of his. This is proving what we already been saying. Dose Violet really need this kind of spammer posting in her forums? Talking to AIR is like talking to a TV Commercial. Time will tell.
    It only got hammered because off your comments towards him.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Sat May 23, 2015 8:37 pm

its a case of promote or contradict, air thoughts isnt doing wrong personally, first of all i do not know that person either, so is air thoughts fake, i dont know, but its only words, they can always be ignored if you know what air thoughts posts are all about, just my opinion
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Spiral wrote:its a case of promote or contradict, air thoughts isnt doing wrong personally, first of all i do not know that person either, so is air thoughts fake, i dont know, but its only words, they can always be ignored if you know what air thoughts posts are all about, just my opinion

AIR got banned from several forums for spamming and weak post content. I do not like AIR, mainly because he does not interact with us. He just goes on posting inane weak threads, where a few members talk with each other in them, and that is just about it. To me, it is quite obvious he is just spamming. Yes AIR is Fake.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

@Auras

You can blame me, accuse me of this that all you like. But that will not stop me from posting on AIR Heads threads when I feel it is needed. I will continue posting my opinions of him as well, when I feel it needed to do so.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun May 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:
    Spiral wrote:its a case of promote or contradict, air thoughts isnt doing wrong personally, first of all i do not know that person either, so is air thoughts fake, i dont know, but its only words, they can always be ignored if you know what air thoughts posts are all about, just my opinion

AIR got banned from several forums for spamming and weak post content. I do not like AIR, mainly because he does not interact with us. He just goes on posting inane weak threads, where a few members talk with each other in them, and that is just about it. To me, it is quite obvious he is just spamming. Yes AIR is Fake.
    If one were to apply the underlined criteria elsewhere then another member here would also match them closely. 

Much as I prefer forum interchange, though, members are not obliged to engage with others or post in a particular way.  Provided they don't break website rules, in my view their behaviour does not warrant such constantly negative and antipathetic attention.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun May 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:@Auras

You can blame me, accuse me of this that all you like. But that will not stop me from posting on AIR Heads threads when I feel it is needed. I will continue posting my opinions of him as well, when I feel it needed to do so.
    I consider any posting of your opinions about any other member - as an individual rather than about the points she or he makes - potentially likely to break website rules concerning respect. 
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun May 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... 
    But what happens on other websites isn't anything to do with this one.  Violet - who owns this website - does not see Air Thoughts' postings as spam and what she thinks is what matters.  As for weak content I will only reply that it's not a reason for banning, or censuring, a member on this website.

Last edited by mac on Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'reply' missed)
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sun May 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Easy mac. I made my stand that I will post when needed as stated. It has nothing to do with all you said. It was just a reply to Aurus anger to me. I think I am within the rules of posting, in my reply to her. My opinions and posts will not be personal in nature. Because I may dislike a member because I don't like the way they are posting. does not mean they should Not post in that manner. There is a difference.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun May 24, 2015 11:33 pm

I acknowledge your remarks, TB, did not relate to anything I'd written and I hope you'll acknowledge in return that I try to respond only to what members write, the points they make and not their personality.  What I said related to the points you had raised earlier and I addressed each of them within their context.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 pm

My comments about AIRs threads are Not personal accusations like those that are made about me through anger. My posts about AIR was NOT made through anger. I only voiced an opinion through observation. Saying his posts are weak and inane is just an opinion, not a personal accusation made because I was angry at him. Where I said he is not authentic or is preaching, and not replying, is once again observation, and opinion based on those observations. The kind of personal accusations I am getting from other members, are much different than the kind of "accusations" I made about AIR. The closest I ever got to accusing AIR personally, was calling him a Fake in a reply to someones post. I never refered to AIRs personality or to any thing about him Personally.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon May 25, 2015 11:16 am

Thunder Bow wrote:My comments about AIRs threads are Not personal accusations like those that are made about me through anger. My posts about AIR was NOT made through anger. I only voiced an opinion through observation. Saying his posts are weak and inane is just an opinion, not a personal accusation made because I was angry at him. Where I said he is not authentic or is preaching, and not replying, is once again observation, and opinion based on those observations. The kind of personal accusations I am getting from other members, are much different than the kind of "accusations" I made about AIR. The closest I ever got to accusing AIR personally, was calling him a Fake in a reply to someones post. I never refered to AIRs personality or to any thing about him Personally.
    As you posted the above (quoted) piece only minutes after my own it looks like a response to it.  But the unrelated issues you raised actually don't address the various points I'd carefully made and contextualised.  Additionally some of the above you'd already written elsewhere.

I'd find it a great help if in future you could press the 'Quote' button of the posting to which you're replying and stick to the points in it.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon May 25, 2015 4:27 pm

@ mac:

I am avoiding using the quote option to reduce tension caused by repeating tension causing remarks. Some times the quotes are not needed needed and they also cutter up the page to much. You know know what I am talking abut here. What is going on here is Anger, and that Anger is being expressed through Personal Accusations on me. Each accusation made is saying "I Am Angry At You". It is just that simple.

If you and others are so Angry at me, why not tell me what you are angry at me about? Get to the point and tell me.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Mon May 25, 2015 4:36 pm

i dont think you done anything wrong, but here is a funny fact, all the keys on the right side of the keyboard commonly give people happy thoughts and feelings, though keys on the left side are not so happy, also if your a negative person, you will find a word on the right side thats not so happy, 
    also its a good test to see if you can spell happy words correctly, or maybe you find spelling negative words more easily, 
    if none of above makes sense, then i can only make my own hapyness ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:06 pm