Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Thunder Bow
Violet
Spiral
Aqua
Crystal
mac
Native spirit
Arbel
Azrael
1antique
SpiritVoices
15 posters

A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A Good Site which has nearly Died..... - Page 3 Empty A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not sure if this link is still active but was an interesting site in it's day.
    An American site of good forums,slightly different to our's but well worth trying....

http://spiritsjourney.net

Hopefully may come up.....

If not,check with the net...

Will advertise this one if given permission.

SpiritVoices.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

A Good Site which has nearly Died..... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

Post  Spiral Mon May 25, 2015 4:39 pm

i wrote happy a good few times there
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

A Good Site which has nearly Died..... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Good Site which has nearly Died.....

Post  mac Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:@ mac:

I am avoiding using the quote option to reduce tension caused by repeating tension causing remarks. Some times the quotes are not needed needed and they also cutter up the page to much. You know know what I am talking abut here. What is going on here is Anger, and that Anger is being expressed through Personal Accusations on me. Each accusation made is saying "I Am Angry At You". It is just that simple.

If you and others are so Angry at me, why not tell me what you are angry at me about? Get to the point and tell me.
    Two points and easy to deal with. 

First point - I'm not in the least bit angry at you - I have no feelings at all towards you.  I am not angry when I disagree with you and neither do I feel anything positive when we agree.   How you feel about contributors is, naturally, up to you.

Second point - I don't disagree that quotes aren't always necessary but I did explain my thinking in connection with my own recent postings.  With thought and a little care mine don't clutter up the page.  I don't see why anyone else's quotes would either.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Mon May 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Spiral wrote:i dont think you done anything wrong, but here is a funny fact, all the keys on the right side of the keyboard commonly give people happy thoughts and feelings, though keys on the left side are not so happy, also if your a negative person, you will find a word on the right side thats not so happy, 
    also its a good test to see if you can spell happy words correctly, or maybe you find spelling negative words more easily, 
    if none of above makes sense, then i can only make my own hapyness ;)

I like your observation :cool: Thank You for posting this.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon May 25, 2015 8:06 pm

@mac:

I am only talking about personal accusations, not about some one disagreeing with me. I will no longer quote accusations in my replies. For all they are saying, is that they are angry at me. Thus I am not going to address the specific personal accusation and try defending my myself, or make a counter accusation(s). All that would do is promote anger in me and the accuser, thus ruining the tread. If someone one is angry at me, I would like them to tell me what they are angry at me about, and what they want from me.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon May 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:@mac:

I am only talking about personal accusations, not about some one disagreeing with me. I will no longer quote accusations in my replies. For all they are saying, is that they are angry at me. Thus I am not going to address the specific personal accusation and try defending my myself, or make a counter accusation(s). All that would do is promote anger in me and the accuser, thus ruining the tread. If someone one is angry at me, I would like them to tell me what they are angry at me about, and what they want from me.
    Don't you see it's not me you should be telling? I don't care about your personal issues.  I'm interested only in debating and discussing matters primarily related to the spirit.  One thing is become clearer now, though - you give me the impression you have anger issues and the effect of them is evident on the forum threads.... 

And, again, you haven't quoted my words or linked your thoughts to them.  It seems I've again failed to make my point....
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon May 25, 2015 10:49 pm

It is not that you have failed to make your point, mac....it seems as if your point is being ignored by TB.

Last edited by 1antique on Tue May 26, 2015 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Tue May 26, 2015 1:09 am

just noticed the conversation has gone off topic, lol excuse me, but i have to say, looks like a big jinx having a conversation about this on a topic section named (A Good Site which has nearly Died)
    lets just laugh about this, or not, maybe in a serious way we could learn from it, potential negativity works its way into places it shouldnt be, like this conversation for example, being in a topic post for good site links, 
    i might of got my point across as gentle as possible, so its something to learn from or have a little giggle at, there is good things in all aspects of life, especially those negative moments that get turned around and flipped upside down, 
    we must of seen the edge of this debate now surley, enough to turn it around and laugh or learn
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 am

Spiral wrote:just noticed the conversation has gone off topic, lol excuse me, but i have to say, looks like a big jinx having a conversation about this on a topic section named (A Good Site which has nearly Died)
    lets just laugh about this, or not, maybe in a serious way we could learn from it, potential negativity works its way into places it shouldnt be, like this conversation for example, being in a topic post for good site links, 
    i might of got my point across as gentle as possible, so its something to learn from or have a little giggle at, there is good things in all aspects of life, especially those negative moments that get turned around and flipped upside down, 
    we must of seen the edge of this debate now surley, enough to turn it around and laugh or learn
    Like many threads this one has indeed moved off-topic but in fairness there wasn't really much of a topic in the first place....  What members take from what's been written will vary but one should be prepared for the situation that not all threads have beneficial outcomes. 

Over a dozen years of online forum involvement it's something I've seen repeatedly happen and in my view we should just accept it's the nature of forums and try not to become too emotionally involved.
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male

Post  Spiral Tue May 26, 2015 1:59 pm

mac wrote:
    Spiral wrote:just noticed the conversation has gone off topic, lol excuse me, but i have to say, looks like a big jinx having a conversation about this on a topic section named (A Good Site which has nearly Died)
    Like many threads this one has indeed moved off-topic but in fairness there wasn't really much of a topic in the first place....  What members take from what's been written will vary but one should be prepared for the situation that not all threads have beneficial outcomes. 

Over a dozen years of online forum involvement it's something I've seen repeatedly happen and in my view we should just accept it's the nature of forums and try not to become too emotionally involved.
    right now im not sure whats left to say on this thread, your reply is so true, good thing is that those who are here because last forum didnt work out for them, can have better chance here knowing there is some good opinions in this thread, either it be related or not, though "they say" answers are everywhere, which is true
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Tue May 26, 2015 4:39 pm

@mac

OK, mac I accept your anger to me. Seems like your accusing me of a few things here. Responding to accusations to me has nothing to do with "spirit". Now get to the point and tell me what do you want from me? I seem to be important enough to you, that you want to keep carrying this accusation thing on me through many posts. What do you want from me? Be open. What can I do for you? Don't tell me what I am not doing, tell me what you want me to do for you. Give me examples of what you want me to do. I may be able to help.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 pm

I AGREE this this statement so much, Thank You Spiral.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue May 26, 2015 6:07 pm

So true spiral

Namaste
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue May 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:@mac

OK, mac I accept your anger to me. Seems like your accusing me of a few things here. Responding to accusations to me has nothing to do with "spirit". Now get to the point and tell me what do you want from me? I seem to be important enough to you, that you want to keep carrying this accusation thing on me through many posts. What do you want from me? Be open. What can I do for you? Don't tell me what I am not doing, tell me what you want me to do for you. Give me examples of what you want me to do. I may be able to help.
    I am shaking my head in disbelief.  What did I write to make you think I am accusing you of something?  Please be specific for once!

May I try again to express myself in a way that leaves no ambiguity in your mind?  I am accusing you of nothing.  I want nothing from you.  You have no importance for me.  You can do nothing for me.  I do not want you to do anything for me, hence there are no examples but thank you for your consideration.  Please do not mistake my earlier responses as your being important to me in any sense - you are not any more than I am to you.

Should I ever feel you have something from which I might benefit I will not hesitate to ask now you have offered so many times.  I hope I have made myself clear on this occasion but if not then perhaps you'll explain where I am failing and I'll try again.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Spiral wrote:
    mac wrote:

right now im not sure whats left to say on this thread, your reply is so true, good thing is that those who are here because last forum didnt work out for them, can have better chance here knowing there is some good opinions in this thread, either it be related or not, though "they say" answers are everywhere, which is true
    I'm glad what I wrote appears to have some appeal for you...  I hope that all members who arrive here after leaving other websites where they weren't comfortable find something to help them with whatever they are seeking. 
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Tue May 26, 2015 7:41 pm

@ mac: If all that is true, then I suggest you just simply ignore me.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue May 26, 2015 7:45 pm

1antique wrote:It is not that you have failed to make your point, mac....it seems as if your point is being ignored by TB.
    Thank you for that reassurance - I don't usually have problems expressing myself.  I find it hard to avoid reaching the conclusion that TB has an agenda rather than just wishing to engage with other members. 
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue May 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:@ mac: If all that is true, then I suggest you just simply ignore me.
    All that is true but I will decide what I will do. Just as it ever was...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 27, 2015 10:07 am

First visit for a while,been extremely business.......

Please ,please don't spoil this fine new site,it feels like a new beginning to Spiritualism.......You're doing a grand job,Mac and you too,Thunderbow!   Keep the fire burning.....

Joanie xxx
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed May 27, 2015 12:31 pm

This website, Joanie. is just as it always was - there's nothing new except for recent members.  Leopards can't change their spots.  We are as we are and provided our behaviour is within website rules then we may contribute in our own unique ways, as the individuals we undoubtedly are.  And please remember this website isn't only about Spiritualism.  That's just one aspect and there are many other approaches to matters of the spirit that may have much more interest for new members.
    Yushri

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri Wed May 27, 2015 4:23 pm

This site isn't 'dying'. If I compare with others it's even more active then most are. For myself I feel better everyday. Even can deal without medication. You may have more faith spiritvoices. And pacience. People live their life have other things to do then visiting websites, for some it's more then just a website for others it is just a site looking for answers/information. When they found they mostly walk on. Some of them stay. Like making a trip by train, some of the travellers keep sitting a long while, some of them get off because they need to visite that 'stop'. The train will keep going, maybe sometimes have to stop and might take a while to start again.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Wed May 27, 2015 4:31 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:First visit for a while,been extremely business.......

Please ,please don't spoil this fine new site,it feels like a new beginning to Spiritualism.......You're doing a grand job,Mac and you too,Thunderbow!   Keep the fire burning.....

Joanie xxx

Thank You ! :asmile:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 pm

It appears that members have lost the opening paragraph's reference to the following  http://spiritsjourney.net/     It's that particular website which was the subject of the original posting and not this website, Spiritual Inspiration.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:31 am

I see this site is still going!       So pleased!   
    Keep the flag flying.....

Joanie xxxx
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Thank You :asmile:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Thank You :asmile:
    You're welcome! :urwelcome:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 am