Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Carolyn
1antique
shayn
Violet
8 posters

Do the chakras matter? A discussion

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do the chakras matter? A discussion Empty Do the chakras matter? A discussion

Post  Violet Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 am

I'm sure the mediums and healers of yesteryear never even heard the word chakra and yet it didn't interfere with their work, what are your thoughts on this, do they matter, are they important does cleansing and balancing them make us better mediums and healers?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Do the chakras matter? A discussion Empty Re: Do the chakras matter? A discussion

Post  shayn Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm

when actually been the chakras discovered?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth

Do the chakras matter? A discussion Empty Re: Do the chakras matter? A discussion

Post  1antique Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 pm

My answer to this question is this.....

For thousands of years man experienced lightning, and the fires caused by it, but had no idea what is was or what caused it. Now, through hundreds of years of research, we now have that power harnessed inside our homes, businesses, schools, etc. We have been able to expand on this knowledge and harness the power of the atom, dive to the bottom of the sea, and put men on the moon.

Yes, primitive man was able to use the fire that was created by lightning, but only to a limited degree, and they had no idea that there was such a thing as electricity locked up inside the lightning. Such was the experiences of the mediums and spiritualists of years ago. It is through research and knowledge that any field of science grows...and becomes more legitiment. Also, as knowledge grows in any field, it allows research to continue on a broader scale, and allows that research to overlap into other fields of knowledge, spreading out expotentially as more and more accept beliefs that had previously been held by only a few.

Knowledge is, and always has been, the key to all.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am

It makes sense when you put it like that :daisy: but sometimes simple things can become over complicated for instance trying to develop mediumship when your focus has to be on so many other things too like the chakras, unless you do it back to front like I did, as I do want to learn more about chakras.

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 pm

My grandma on mom side was a medium of yesteryear :asmile: Thank you for bringing up the "words" we use today. She never talked in terms of "chakra," but she would tell a person where on their body that they had a "build up of energy" or a "blockage of energy" and that the physical problems they were having (which she would also describe) were related to these "build ups" and "blockages." She would then help to open them up, never having heard the term "reiki" or "kundalini."
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth

Post  1antique Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Carolyn

What you just said is a perfect example of what I spoke of earlier...they knew something was there, but not what that 'something' was. Just as the primitive people of this world was able to use fire sparked by lightning, so was the mediums of yesteryear able to use their limited knowledge to assist others. But....

As I said earlier, knowledge, and the expansion of that knowledge, is vital to properly utilizing anything you come into contact with. (Imagine coming across an automobile for the first time, never seeing one before, and attempting to drive it) As more and more of our 'supernatural' knowledge is explored and understood, the more it will be accepted as something that occurs naturally...not through the worship of things unseen. Soon, it will be common knowledge that the energies that we are able to use are available to all...at least on a limited basis...and maybe more.

We have just barely scratched the surface of things are possible through the manipulation of the natural energies that surround us. Just think of the things that, with more research, what we will be able to accomplish in the future!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:34 pm

It would be good to see what's in the future in that sense.

I think sometimes all this modern terminology can over complicate things

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am

Violet wrote:I'm sure the mediums and healers of yesteryear never even heard the word chakra and yet it didn't interfere with their work, what are your thoughts on this, do they matter, are they important does cleansing and balancing them make us better mediums and healers?

Does anything truly ever matter? Some see spirit, and some don't. Does that mean it doesn't exist?

Knowing the chakra's may never ever cross many peoples plates. For the most part they have no reason to. They just expect, or I should say assume, that is how things are.

They have to much fear in their life. They may not think of it as an overstimulated Root Chakra.

I think chakra's work along side of things, and are not the only cause. They are an effect. I don't think one just wakes up with chakra's acting up. There was a reason for it to happen.

A fuse in your house doesn't just blow for no reason. Something caused it. Even if it was just old.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 am

That's a great post innerlight and I think you have something there.

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  KapitanPrien Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Personally - I don't believe they exist, but on the other hand, I have felt these areas opening and letting out tons of old energy. I feel the 'chakra system' is a good guide - but I wouldn't take it as something carved into stone...despite my experiences.
    Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Aliunas Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Just like anything else if you put intent into something then it will manifest in your reality. =P I personally started my spiritual path by opening my chakras and doing some work on them but since then I felt like they have been doing the work themselves lately. I have doubted that they exist from time to time but in the end I think it's just a small piece to the bigger puzzle, if you know what I mean..
    A Show-Down7809
    A Show-Down7809
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Great Exercises, Keeping Proper Food In My Mouth
    Registration date : 2010-03-02

Post  A Show-Down7809 Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am

The entire chakra system there to help us, is so perfectly engaged in Godhood that it much rather can be all we need to develop all our existant lives so we may become more and more of that good reckon.
    I would to do this as a on often activity getting set with the map of chakras and just plain and no hessitant all important development of their keen and refuging liberating powers.
    To the level higher I say to myself now this morning and will you compete with me in good essence in developing these good things up the roster?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm