Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Auras
zerdini
SpiritVoices
7 posters

The Origin of Mediumship.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Origin of Mediumship. - Page 2 Empty The Origin of Mediumship.

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

From where in the physical body does the gift of mediumship originate from?

The brain,the heart,the stomach,the soul......of where ever?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

The Origin of Mediumship. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin of Mediumship.

Post  skye Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:04 am

Detlef wrote:Yes, I do this a lot

(still the mind has very little to do with it, depending what we understand the mind is)
    From my understanding the mind is spirit. When the physical body dies and we enter the spirit world, we are left with nothing but the mind, which is our spirit. Our spirit can if it wants to communicate with a medium on the earth plane, creating a 2 way mind to mind link.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:21 am

skye wrote:
    From my understanding the mind is spirit. When the physical body dies and we enter the spirit world, we are left with nothing but the mind, which is our spirit. Our spirit can if it wants to communicate with a medium on the earth plane, creating a 2 way mind to mind link.

No wonder we don't understand each other. In my view the mind is something completely different.
    Wile I was having a cup of tea, and walking through the house, I was talking to my "coach". She doesn't coach me about life but rather about our energy work we do as we move toward the shift.
    The questions I ask in regards how things work, she answers more like a mother answers her child when it starts asking the first why-questions. And she answers to the best of my ability to understand.
    The mind is more like a radio network or the internet (wireless) without the base stations. It spans the planet. and everyone is connected to it. The brain is more like a receiver and processor, storage only to a lesser degree.
    If we send thoughts or healing energy to an other person we need intent and the mind to transmit. (different if we intent to connect to an entity or being outside of this reality) then it depends if the other person is able to receive or not. One has to be able to tune in, receive.
    Intent, where is it formed?
    Intent can come from spirit or the body or both. I don't want to drag this out to much, so I simply say, the intent can be formed anywhere in the body, and it can be positive as well as negative, as well as conscious as well as less or unconscious. Daoism teaches a lot how and where different energies are stored, and how to transform them.
    So the energy centers which are often called Chakras play a certain role in transmission and transformation, after all they are the connection points between the spirit and the physical body.
    The awareness of all this happens in the brain.
    A discarnated spirit in the non physical earth realm is still connected to the mind.
    A spirit who moves out of the earth realm into the astral realm will no longer be connected to the same mind as we are.
    All minds are in a way connected to the Universal mind, but this does not mean one can easily connect to all other parts of the Universal mind.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:03 am

Thanks for the interesting and informative post Detlef. Some points you mention I disagree with but I gather that's understandable. 

Speaking from a mediums perspective, a medium basically acts as a radio receiver who tunes their antenna shall we say, into a frequency which blends with that of a Spirit communicator who is the transmitter. They do this by raising their vibrations to match the vibrations of a discarnate spirit who happens to lower their own vibration, so a 2 way mind to mind communication link  can occur. When these conditions are met a spirit communication will take place. If they are not met, there is no communication from spirit, or, the communication is bitty because the medium has failed to tune in to the correct frequency station. This process is achieved not by working with chakras but by entering a state of altered awareness. 

I respect and accept your views on the role of chakras as you have stated above Detlef. Yet, I feel we will both agree to disagree as to whether chakras do play an actual role in demonstrations of mediumship or, perhaps even where mediumship does or does not originate from.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:30 am

Some interesting comments there and satisfied with the results....
    Always has been a point of interest to me where the pineal gland lies.
    I've been given so many different places like the heart,the brain even the feet....lol

Thank you both........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:43 pm