Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wierd experiences

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Wierd experiences Empty Wierd experiences

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Ive had 2 wierd experiences, both when i was 4-6.

The first was when i was younger, 4 maybe, i recall eating dinner with my family. We had a big window near our table, and when i looked at it, there was a large man who was glowing white. I announced it to my parents, who ultimately couldn't see him. I'm sure they knew what tree to look in, as it was the only visible one. Somehow that was the only time i recall seing a spirit.

The second one i was almost 6, and i remember i prayed harder than i ever had, asking, "can a cat come to the doorstep tomorrow?". As you could tell i wanted a cat, and the next morning, a fat orange cat was at the door in front of me. But then we found out that it was a neighbors cat, so i guess i should've been more specific with the prayer.

Do you think either of those meant something?
    Retro76

Male

Wierd experiences Empty Re: Wierd experiences

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Forgot to say the glowing man in the first experience was in a tree :)
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi Retro, 
    Anything that glows...to me I would feel its a spirit guide. Did you have an association to that tree, play near it?   As for the cat, not sure what that would mean exactly.  Precognitive sort of but you asked for it and it happened. Hmmm now you have me wondering. Try asking for a lump sum of cash to appear at your doorstep and see what happens.  :giggles:  

Im sure someone here would have a good explanation as to what that aspect means.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Yeah, i agree that it could have been a spirit guide in the first story, but i was around four; i had no idea about spirit guides
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

I could be wrong but it came to me that what you saw was the tree of life so yes there would be a spirit within

Arbel
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Thats very symbolic Arbel, but is there a reason behind it?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Not every thing has a reason as things just happen but in your case I would say that even at that age you were you were partly aware of the spiritual but did not know it at the time because of your age.

Arbel

partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Retro76 wrote:Yeah, i agree that it could have been a spirit guide in the first story, but i was around four; i had no idea about spirit guides.
    See, this is where incarnations and such come into play.  Your soul can be years and years old.  To your guide that has been through them all with you sees no real age.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:39 pm

That actually seems logical partofme, and that also helped arbel. Thanks both of you :)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 pm

My first experience was around 11 or 12 years,I think.  
    We had a black cat named Topsy..   My father disliked cats and was never happy with one around the house....After she grew old we had her put to sleep.   I remember waking up one night and feeling soft paws moving around the bottom of the bed.  She always slept on my bed.    I called for my mother,she came into the bedroom but there was nothing to be seen....no cat!

I think that started me on the interest of life after death....
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:18 pm

I'm starting to see a theme of cats here :P. To break off that theme, i have a story of my mom's.

She was young, too, sharing a room with her brother (my uncle), and when my mom woke up, there was a glowing-white man in front of her bed. She started crying and woke up my uncle, who then got up and hugged the being, and said, "everything will be ok." Remember they were both around 6.

Any connection?
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm sorry, the being said "everything will be ok".
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:51 pm

I had a strange experience in my early 20's.  My sister and I were staying overnight with our parents
    (to celebrate xmas).  We shared a bed.  Whilst I was asleep, I sensed something was in the room.
    I went from sleeping to sitting bolt upright with eyes open since I could see something at the foot
    of the bed.  There was a chalky outline of someone kneeling and praying.  With better focusing, I recognised
    the face as my sister's husband, Paul.  I called his name - several times....the more I called
    it, the more he
    faded.  My sister woke up and I told her what I experienced.  She sensed something was strange and cried.

Fast forward a few weeks later, I decided to tell Paul about it.  I was surprised to learn that he had been practising
    astral projection and that he wanted to be with my sister (his wife) so much that he projected
    himself in the room. 
    He said he heard me call his name.  So, it would seem, that I saw his astral body!
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Retro76 wrote:I'm starting to see a theme of cats here :P. To break off that theme, i have a story of my mom's.

She was young, too, sharing a room with her brother (my uncle), and when my mom woke up, there was a glowing-white man in front of her bed. She started crying and woke up my uncle, who then got up and hugged the being, and said, "everything will be ok." Remember they were both around 6.

Any connection?
    Very well could be as it is said that we travel within soul groups.  The glowing man obviously seems to protect your group. 

Your uncle even being his age...may have understood more than anyone knew at the time and felt this being was an onlooker of protection.  Hard to say for sure.  Can you speak to your uncle and have him explain things as he sees it?
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Ameliorate, could it be that you were partially unconscious? And as you were settling back to your consciousness he was fading away? Just guessing here...

Partofme, that's a good idea, but at the time, I cant talk with him. From memory i think it was that he felt it was someone good, but thats from memory
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Retro76 wrote:Ameliorate, could it be that you were partially unconscious? And as you were settling back to your consciousness he was fading away? Just guessing here...

Partofme, that's a good idea, but at the time, I cant talk with him. From memory i think it was that he felt it was someone good, but thats from memory
    As mentioned, I sat up bolt upright with eyes open.  Because I went from asleep to this position, I think I was seeing through a more psychic dimension, i.e. as I became more conscious/awake, then the image faded (also with my calling
    out the name). I was NOT in a dream state at all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:34 pm