Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Holes In The Aura

UniversalSoul
    UniversalSoul
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2014-06-29

Holes In The Aura Empty Holes In The Aura

Post  UniversalSoul Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 pm

So, my little sister has holes in her aura, its a yellow green color, murky color. Can anyone tell me what causes holes/tears in the aura? And how it makes them act?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Holes In The Aura Empty Re: Holes In The Aura

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am

Interesting question,I would to know the answer as well.....
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 pm

UniversalSoul wrote:So, my little sister has holes in her aura, its a yellow green color, murky color. Can anyone tell me what causes holes/tears in the aura? And how it makes them act?
    The aura is said by most people to be oval in shape and consists of 7 different layers of electro-magnetic energies which exist around the physical body. The colours of the auric bodies gradually change on the 3 health auric levels, are constantly changing on the 4th,  due to our emotions. The 3 remaining auric bodies or levels are said to be less active than the first 3.

As the aura is basically an energy of our life force, therefore, I believe it's impossible the aura can be torn or have holes appearing in it,  like a piece of cloth. Some people are able to tune into the first few layers and give a psychic reading to the person. They may also see or sense where disharmony or disruptions have taken place and on what level if they have some knowledge of the layout of the aura. Perhaps these changes, to some people, could be where the idea of holes and tears originate from.

The colours you mention are the ones which are likely to be more prominent than others perceived at that time.  A person's state of health and their actions whether negative or positive, will reflect onto the aura. The colours usually represent how a person is feeling physically or emotionally. The intensity of colour or lack of it, will likely have an effect on anyone else's interpretation.  

For example, she could be experiencing feelings of despondency and refuses to be encouraged to join in other activities or pastimes. Or she could be focusing her attention on to new areas of growth and mental stimulation. Other people will no doubt have different points of view.  I can only suggest you work with your own feelings as to what the colours represent to you and go from there.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:31 pm

When you said holes in the aura, I was like there is no way. But in your post when you say tear, This brings back a couple of months ago, it's possible to tear your aura. as far as I remember that you can tear your aura when it comes to mainly spirit work as with the energies you come up with. There was a exercise you use to do to stop this. Is by imagining  a big net covering your aura so it would be protected.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 pm

UniversalSoul wrote:So, my little sister has holes in her aura, its a yellow green color, murky color. Can anyone tell me what causes holes/tears in the aura? And how it makes them act?

How do you know that? What makes you say she has? Hopefully not from some inexperienced aura reader or some psychic reading? It's rare but not unheard of, however usually defects and irregularities in the aura are caused by an underlying factor, damage, imbalance, injury, something that has affected the electrical fields of the body.
    There are several ways to work with the aura and using reiki is one of them :)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 pm

I'm interested too.....
    UniversalSoul
    UniversalSoul
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2014-06-29

Post  UniversalSoul Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 am

I see auras very clearly and I looked at her one day and I saw her aura, but.. there was a hole like shape in the middle of her aura, like a tear almost.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:52 pm

UniversalSoul wrote:I see auras very clearly and I looked at her one day and I saw her aura, but.. there was a hole like shape in the middle of her aura, like a tear almost.

Then look below it and pull apart the layers and see what the energy is doing, it may just have been a fluctuation that will cloud over on it's own. Do you do any energy work as if you do then you should be able to feel what is going on. It doesn't mean anything sinister or bad, sounds pretty normal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:30 pm