Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Spirit of Light
partofme
Auras
Retro76
ameliorate
millergrls
SpiritVoices
11 posters

Extent of Pyschic Abilty.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Extent of Pyschic Abilty. - Page 2 Empty Extent of Pyschic Abilty.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Just how far does your Pyschic ability stretch to?

Just sensing? A slight feeling of something about to happen.

A strong feeling of knowing something is about to happen.

Shivers going up and down the spine when someone approaches you that they are not all good.

A feeling of despair for no reason about an event going to happen and you cannot stop it.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Extent of Pyschic Abilty. - Page 2 Empty Re: Extent of Pyschic Abilty.

Post  ameliorate Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:26 am

skye wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:
    I was referring to Spirit of Light's method given here as either working or not...

Chakras can be either active or be at various degrees of inactivity.  There are ways of testing them to ascertain this.

It is said Chakras are placed within the auric field of a person. Therefore, imo, it makes more sense that any activity that may take place within these Chakra centres is achieved without our awareness. 

I know Chakras are not necessary for unfolding and developing ones Mediumship, although many people will say different. Likewise, I could never encourage anybody to focus on rituals such as the realigning, cleansing or balancing of their chakras as a way of improving the energy flow throughout the body to overcome challenges in their personal lives. To me, making such suggestions is irresponsible.

Quite frankly, if I was at the beginning of my spiritual awareness and developing mediumship phase, I would actually question whether Chakras are as important, or as relevant, as some people tend to claim them to be.
    I am very active on a spiritual chat site and, on there, members are keen to ensure their chakras are activated.
    However, this is not to do with developing mediumship but in the area of spiritual development.  It is seen as
    a way of fine tuning their energy centres to more fully ensure that they are fully operating spiritually.

I would have thought activating the 3rd eye had more to do with developing psychic power and, hence, mediumship.

I think your reservations about activating the chakras might have been directed at Spirit of Light, since I gave no
    such method for this.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am

ameliorate wrote:
    skye wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:
    I was referring to Spirit of Light's method given here as either working or not...

Chakras can be either active or be at various degrees of inactivity.  There are ways of testing them to ascertain this.

It is said Chakras are placed within the auric field of a person. Therefore, imo, it makes more sense that any activity that may take place within these Chakra centres is achieved without our awareness. 

I know Chakras are not necessary for unfolding and developing ones Mediumship, although many people will say different. Likewise, I could never encourage anybody to focus on rituals such as the realigning, cleansing or balancing of their chakras as a way of improving the energy flow throughout the body to overcome challenges in their personal lives. To me, making such suggestions is irresponsible.

Quite frankly, if I was at the beginning of my spiritual awareness and developing mediumship phase, I would actually question whether Chakras are as important, or as relevant, as some people tend to claim them to be.
    I am very active on a spiritual chat site and, on there, members are keen to ensure their chakras are activated.
    However, this is not to do with developing mediumship but in the area of spiritual development.  It is seen as
    a way of fine tuning their energy centres to more fully ensure that they are fully operating spiritually.

I would have thought activating the 3rd eye had more to do with developing psychic power and, hence, mediumship.

I think your reservations about activating the chakras might have been directed at Spirit of Light, since I gave no
    such method for this.
    I've heard many people are keen on working with their chakras, some may do so, because they believe it's the only way of doing things. I often wonder why it is that some people choose to work with chakras, yet, often dismiss their own thoughts when working towards a spiritual level for their own benefit or, for the benefit of others. 

I am also aware that the activation of chakras - if indeed such methods are necessary - are not solely intended to be used for the purpose of mediumship. My comments are aimed at any one person who may be embarking on their spiritual journey, be they members or visitors to this site.  

My post wasn't directed to Spirit of Light. I was simply exchanging my experiences and opinions of chakras in response to your comment on the activity or inactivity, of the chakras and the testing of them.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:59 am

I found an interesting article about some American Indian ideas about Chakras. http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=5224&blogid=445

Edgar Cayce's explanation is that the Chakra centers are related to the Endocrine gland systems of the body.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 pm

mayflow wrote:I found an interesting article about some American Indian ideas about Chakras. http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=5224&blogid=445

Edgar Cayce's explanation is that the Chakra centers are related to the Endocrine gland systems of the body.
    Your link is hard to click...here it is

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=5224&blogid=445
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Apparently chakras all started out with Buddhism, The belief is that in there faith there are only 5 chakras, as for others there are 7.

I have seen chakras physically, But I've never got to count how many.

EDIT: Alright, saying I seen them physically was the wrong word to say. I see them with my third eye on the physical Plane
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Extent of Pyschic Abilty. - Page 2 Empty phsycic abilities my reply to this post

Post  angelrocco Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:45 pm

hi all:) i greatly have relied always on my intuition i know if i sense upon meeting someone new if i get the feeling theres something not good about them i know then to be carefull and wary of that person you can tell aswell by their actions and how they come across to you but more than anything yes intuition always trust it you will never go wrong on that 1 x
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:51 pm

I was born with clairsentience. As my awakening started 19 years ago I began to realise others were starting to surface. Clairvoyance and claircognizance. Still developing them. Had some interesting experiences discovering the new gifts. Or were they already present and just needed a push?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:52 am