Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Auras
Arbel
skye
Retro76
8 posters

Why Animals?

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Why Animals? Empty Why Animals?

Post  Retro76 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Why would a guide be an animal? I've heard that guides have lived many lives, so of all the "people" they could be, why an animal? Was it because it was thier most recent life?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Why Animals? Empty Re: Why Animals?

Post  skye Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm not convinced animals can be guides such as teaching guides for the purpose of mediumship. However, I do understand how the qualities and attributes of animal can be seen in people. Either in how they are behaving, or how it could be useful to apply the characteristics of any animal, to help support a person usually through a difficult or stressing time. 
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:15 pm

I have a white eagle and a white wolf with me but they are only symbol of two spirit guides so I imagine that will also apply to other power animals

Arbel

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Arbel wrote:I have a white eagle and a white wolf with me but they are only symbol of two spirit guides so I imagine that will also apply to other power animals

Arbel

I wish I had a wolf, At the moment, Mine is a snake and a white old.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Spirit Guides are Human. Animals can be your Power Animal. Humans are also your Guardians. So are Angels, and Half Animal People.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Spirit Guides are Human. Animals can be your Power Animal. Humans are also your Guardians. So are Angels, and Half Animal People.
    I disagree. Spirit guides can take form of animals aswell.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Why Animals? Empty Thunder Bow's post/Big Foot

Post  GypsyDream Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 am

Thunder Bow, I loved reading your post, including the phrase "half animal people". I looked up half animal people on Google, but, unsurprisingly, they did not treat the subject with respect.
       So I have to rely on my own ability to visualize them. Although those pictures mix with the pictures of imprisoned creatures on Google. Something that represents a freedom we don't normally have...someone like us who can run fast as a wild cat, or fly...it says something sad about society that the Google pictures I came up with showed them locked up.
       But reality may be better than that. I live in an area near where Big Foot is supposed to be, for example.  Are you familiar with Big Foot? I met a local Indigenous man who said that they are important to his tribe, and to tribes that live in this area.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 pm

GypsyDream wrote:Thunder Bow, I loved reading your post, including the phrase "half animal people". I looked up half animal people on Google, but, unsurprisingly, they did not treat the subject with respect.
       So I have to rely on my own ability to visualize them. Although those pictures mix with the pictures of imprisoned creatures on Google. Something that represents a freedom we don't normally have...someone like us who can run fast as a wild cat, or fly...it says something sad about society that the Google pictures I came up with showed them locked up.
       But reality may be better than that. I live in an area near where Big Foot is supposed to be, for example.  Are you familiar with Big Foot? I met a local Indigenous man who said that they are important to his tribe, and to tribes that live in this area.

Big Foot, how exciting, do you believe they exist then?

I had an animal guide for many years whilst I was growing up. I used to connect far better to animals than people.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:13 pm

When a Half Animal Spirit Guide visits you, log off Google, put the computer away, and Trust Your Heart. The Yeti is of other Tribes. Being Navajo, we have other beings that could take the place of the Yeti. They are very much part of our stories.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Why Animals? Empty Crystal and Thunder Bow

Post  GypsyDream Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Crystal and Thunder Bow, thank you for answering me.
     I've camped out in areas where Yeti (Big Foot) was supposed to be. I've seen my dog go wild barking at something I couldn't see. I also know a local woman, a really nice person, who 'channeled' Big Foot.
      I believe they may exist, but I have never seen a 24" long foot print or smelled something really intense and awful in the wilderness that I believed was him. That's it for me, although I have just been reading about two hunters who saw one sitting on a log.
       And Thunder Bow, your reply suggested so much, and was so intriguing.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male

Post  Thunder Bow Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 am

Thank You :asmile:  :asmile:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content