Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
GreenJade
Auras
Detlef
SpiritVoices
skye
partofme
Retro76
11 posters

Forms of receiving information

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Forms of receiving information Empty Forms of receiving information

Post  Retro76 Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi all, I started this to hear the most common ways you receive information from your guides, to better recognize how mine try to send information to me.

They only way I know my guides communicate is with numbers, "angel numbers" more specifically. For example, I was meditating, and the number 7 was stuck in my head. Earlier I remember asking if I was on the correct path, and after I meditated, I looked up 7 and found it meant that your guides are trying to tell you you're on the right path. :)

How do yours communicate with you?

Also, I know there are topics about "how your guides can communicate with you", but I want to know specifically how they DO communicate with YOU.

Last edited by Retro76 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unfinished)
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Forms of receiving information Empty Re: Forms of receiving information

Post  partofme Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Mine use numbers as well.  I have wondered recently if it is my guide that touches inside my left ear(like the feeling of a feather being tickled) as communication also.  Years ago, I heard a flutter (like wings of a bird) in the same ear.  I SWEAR Im not coo-coo!  :giggles:
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:49 pm

When I intend to connect to my guide - for the purpose of training and development of mediumship - I do so by meditation, this practice to me, is not the same as visualisation.  Therefore, my answer to your question is he communicates via a mind to mind link.

Often, I hear a little voice in my head or see symbols, that I refer to as coming from my higher self when ever I do psychic readings, or when there may be an urgent need to stop something - usually bad - from happening either to myself or for others.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Retro76 wrote:Hi all, I started this to hear the most common ways you receive information from your guides, to better recognize how mine try to send information to me.

They only way I know my guides communicate is with numbers, "angel numbers" more specifically. For example, I was meditating, and the number 7 was stuck in my head. Earlier I remember asking if I was on the correct path, and after I meditated, I looked up 7 and found it meant that your guides are trying to tell you you're on the right path. :)

Also, I know there are topics about "how your guides can communicate with you", but I want to know specifically how they DO communicate with YOU.
    There are various ways for communication with spirit.
    During dreams.....hearing voices (spirit voices).
    I connect through dreams and voices.

I don't see them except occasionally...But just as shadows.
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Post  Retro76 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Those are neat ways, and now I understand the context of your name SpiritVoices, I'm going to try to work on communicating with my guides, so maybe they'll begin to try out new ways? I'm not saying I'm unsatisfied with numbers though :D
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:31 am

There are many aspects within a communication phase.
    Feelings an energy present, this means feeling a connection, there is an entry point and an anchor point.
    Just as an example at the moment the entry point is between the top of the forehead and the upper bridge of the nose, and the anchor point is the heart, or just above the heart there is a center, in the middle of the sternum.
    What am I connecting to? At the moment, as throughout the day, with a being who fulfills a certain role for me.
    She is always there, except when I sleep, then she pulls back somewhat.
    How information comes through, mostly what I write comes from her. While I write, I can let her energy permeate my body. I certainly can feel it through my arms and fingers.
    There is no meditation needed, but then we work together for eons and of cause know every facet of our structures.
    Everything I do on a physical level, I check if it is in accordance with my alinement, and or agreements, will it hinder our work here.
    Foods I eat, work I do, what I say, where I go or travel.
    Information comes in thoughts, feelings, just knowing, to a lesser degree seeing, conformation of information comes in a form of an energy burst, and this burst varies in strength.
    The strength can tell me a lot. The variations can be very subtle, but give me an indication io importance or accuracy.
    On the other hand she can make me laugh, smile, sad, in fact produce any sensation in my body she wants.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:12 am

A question,Detlef.

How do you cope when we hear several voices speaking at once?

I frequently receive this,a gabel of voices all trying to speak together.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

SpiritVoices wrote:A question,Detlef.

How do you cope when we hear several voices speaking at once?

I frequently receive this,a gabel of voices all trying to speak together.

I am never hear more then one. As I have said before I am highly protected. No spirit can come close to me.
    There have been interferences like the other day when someone tried to mess with me and my energies.
    First thing do is, I ask for it to be removed. In the same way i can remove all kind of things from my body or my energy system.
    Bugs viruses, and so on. But this is a different matter.
    But if I would hear several voices I just would tell them to get lost, and if they would not get out of my system, I would push them out.
    It is all just energy.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks Detlef....They haven't bothered me for a while but have had a new guide come through a few months ago.
    A youngish man who showed himself in black and white.    Standing in front of an old fashioned black and white television.    Old type microphone....Just wondered why i was shown that....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:06 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Thanks Detlef....They haven't bothered me for a while but have had a new guide come through a few months ago.
    A youngish man who showed himself in black and white.    Standing in front of an old fashioned black and white television.    Old type microphone....Just wondered why i was shown that....

Was it in a dream, or did you see it in your mind or right in front of you?

But I would like to hear from anyone who had recently contact with any spirit who is still in the non physical earth realm or as it is also called the lower realms, or lower astral realm. Those spirits close to earth or earth bound.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Thanks Detlef....They haven't bothered me for a while but have had a new guide come through a few months ago.

But I would like to hear from anyone who had recently contact with any spirit who is still in the non physical earth realm or as it is also called the lower realms, or lower astral realm. Those spirits close to earth or earth bound.
    Not a dream,saw this clearly and in front of my eyes. I even was able to study the man as he stood there.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Detlef wrote:

Been wondering this..so possibly you can help me by confirming.  
    I am part of a paranormal group.  Been on 2 investigations and in both, seems like little to no activity happens around me.  Places that are pretty active have little responses while I am present.  As soon as I leave..activity resumes.  I too, have always felt extremely "protected" throughout life.  It seems as if Im affecting the energy or entities from coming through which makes for a bad investigation.  What are your thoughts on this?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:00 pm

My most clearest dreams (will call them that)lare seeing my family after death...from my parents to my grandson.   With a smile that says 'I'm alright'.
    That comforts me a lot..
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:36 am

partofme wrote:
    I am part of a paranormal group.  Been on 2 investigations and in both, seems like little to no activity happens around me.  Places that are pretty active have little responses while I am present.  As soon as I leave..activity resumes.  I too, have always felt extremely "protected" throughout life.  It seems as if Im affecting the energy or entities from coming through which makes for a bad investigation.  What are your thoughts on this?

I will check.
    The first I was told, you should not concern yourself with this kind of activity.
    The reasons why this happens are twofold, yes you are protected, even so your protection works a little different then mine, secondly, if you become aware of your hindrance in this process, you will let go of it. You are hindering this process in the same time your participation is hindering yourself.
    you should not concern yourself with low frequency activities and focus more on the higher frequencies.
    Its a bit like looking forward and not back.
    The lower frequencies are taken care of. Yet the human race and the spirits within need to move forward. And there is where your focus should be.
    Be well
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Retro76 wrote:Those are neat ways, and now I understand the context of your name SpiritVoices, I'm going to try to work on communicating with my guides, so maybe they'll begin to try out new ways? I'm not saying I'm unsatisfied with numbers though :D
    The best, And most Effective way Is through meditation...
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Detlef wrote:
    partofme wrote:

I will check.
    The first I was told, you should not concern yourself with this kind of activity.
    The reasons why this happens are twofold, yes you are protected, even so your protection works a little different then mine, secondly, if you become aware of your hindrance in this process, you will let go of it. You are hindering this process in the same time your participation is hindering yourself.
    you should not concern yourself with low frequency activities and focus more on the higher frequencies.
    Its a bit like looking forward and not back.
    The lower frequencies are taken care of. Yet the human race and the spirits within need to move forward. And there is where your focus should be.
    Be well
    Thanks for your reply, Detlef.
    GreenJade
    GreenJade

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2014-08-05

Post  GreenJade Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:59 am

I see and hear spirit, but over the years I have had messages in many different forms, dreams, signs, feelings .....

I was a residential medium for a paranormal group for a few years and over the years I have attended many ghost hunts at many different locations. I have also done many house clearances. I have never protected myself I believe that spirit protect me but it has never once interfered with any spirit work I have ever done.   :flo:
    Bool
    Bool

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : IT
    Registration date : 2014-10-02

Post  Bool Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:29 am

Dreams and very, very strong impressions. Most of it works as more of a "nudge" in the right direction.

When I was younger I had horrific nightmares, ranging from actual night terrors to just long strings of bad dreams that kept me awake. Eventually I had a dream where I was talking to an old man, who was telling me that all the contents of my nightmares - including the monster sitting in the next room - were inside of me. I got some advice on living with these things as if it were a "marriage". That was vital for me in acknowledging the irrational fear I had of the world around me, my problems, and of other people's hidden aspects - I made the monsters myself. It also caused me to start reading about the concept of shadow selves, which was key in starting to stabilize my own negative aspects.

I can't say for certain whether or not that was a guide or just another part of my own mental contents (hey, he didn't say he wasn't part of it!), but I saw the man again a few months later in another dream. I was buying a turtle from a store when I dropped the animal and its shell cracked open, revealing another shell underneath. The old man looked over and told me to kill it. In the waking life I was erecting another shell around my old shell at the time, one of "I don't care about anything."

Another prominent "guide" is black Cockatoo. First seen when I was younger and was trying to cope with the lack of love I'd been shown during childhood. I stumbled across articles online that hit uncomfortably close to home, but instead of turning away as I would often do I read through them. I was accompanied by an impression as well as a sense of reassurance and a sudden shift in emotional reality/understanding of my place in the situation, which also set in motion massive changes and more reading of my own. Saw him/her again recently, in the rain like the first time, but he/she is no longer particularly present and may not be for years (or at all).

I never meditate for this... but other people who do so are likely in touch more often, and less prone to ignoring. As difficult as guides can be, I'm probably no picnic myself.

If you're worried about not having the same relationship with your guides that other people do, though, know that it's not a reflection of something wrong with you. Some people talk to them all the time, and others do so when necessary. Some have guides who'll visit when requested, and others come only when they choose to. I'll never be one of those people who talks to my guides every day, finds feathers left around the house, etc, because that's just not me and that's not the guides I communicate with.
    ingoglia
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-12-10

Post  ingoglia Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:26 am

I get inspiration when I ask a question then clear my mind with the knowing I will have an answer. The funny thing is I learned this through my dog. She would always find a way out of the yard. One tI'm she didn't have a collar on. So I was nervous I asked if t is meant to be please tell me where (Missy) is. Quickly a thought came and said 13th street head towards the school. I did that and I saw a lady putting my dog in her car. My dog came to me and the lady told me that she lived in a different town and felt bad for my dog and was going to take her home with her. I was amazed. Then later on this happened again but my wife said she couldn't get a hold of me and it had been a few hours. So I he'd home and asked again and cleared my mind. The street came right to me in thought and went down Tha block I saw a woman and asked her if she saw a yellow lab and she directed me right to my dog. I now learned how to apply this to help and assist people. I love it. I would like to see things (or maybe not i just spooked myself when i said it) but I'm happy how it works for me.
    powessy
    powessy
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-01-10

Post  powessy Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:40 am

Detlef wrote:
    I speak to voices 24/7, I have met them all and still do. Those that enter into me are changed as soon as they get here so all I see is the basic part of the soul and its understanding of things. I do not understand the plains or realms you refer to here in the way you are describing them. 

My methods of contact are
               Muscle test
               ouija boards
               astral travel within myself
               obes outside myself
               direct contact
               voices
               Eyes that move like a pendulum

Powessy
    jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Forms of receiving information Empty How my Guides communicate with me

Post  jasmine1212 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Retro76 wrote:Hi all, I started this to hear the most common ways you receive information from your guides, to better recognize how mine try to send information to me.

I was really glad to see you post this thread because there are so many different and amazing ways Guides communicate and I am always interested in learning about other's experiences too.  :)
    So thanks!

Since Guides usually communicate in symbols and metaphors, I think numbers are very interesting. :)

I communicate with my Guides in a couple of ways.
    I talk out loud directly to my Guides, my Angels and Runners and Helpers, or speak to them in my head. 
    I either speak to one of them specifically or as a group.
    For example, when I want to make sure I can find a parking space when I have to get to an important meeting, I say to my Runners:
    "I am speaking to my Runners and only the Highest Vibration may hear me and may respond. Please help me to find a parking space close to the building so that I may
    arrive with time to park and walk and be on time. Thank you"
    I get my parking space, thank them again and go off to my meeting.
    When I have questions, I do the same thing. I clarify that only the Highest Vibration my hear and respond and ask a question.
    I personally ask questions that can be answered with Yes or No.
    I clear my mind and hear what sounds like my own voice answering, but some how it just feels different and I know it's not coming from me.
    Sometimes I hear a word or name or idea.

There have been hundreds of times where I have been worrying about something (about getting a certain job for example) and a song comes on the radio or my playlist on my phone or a movie or show I was thinking about comes on the tv seconds later.
    Stuff like that happens ALL the time!

And my Spirit Guides show themselves to me by showing me little blue and white sparkles.
    Like looking at stars in the sky. They flash for a second in one area, then go away and another will flash in another area.
    Usually when I close my eyes, but I have seen blue sparkles when I'm in a dark room with my eyes open too.
    That happens several times a day.

Are number symbols the only way your Guides speak to you or are there other ways too?

Jasmine

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm