Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter?

Anastasia2007
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-08-15

Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter? Empty Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter?

Post  Anastasia2007 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:13 pm

My question is about my 20 month old daughter Anastasia. It may sound crazy but I am fairly sure that she is the reincarnation of the real Russian Princess Anastasia.

8 years ago I got together with Aaron her Dad. After a very short period of time we had a very odd and out of the blue conversation that we would one day have a daughter called Anastasia. We had not been together that long so were certainly not at the level to think of having children together but this random thought emerged from nowhere and we just both knew that it would happen. From that day to the day she was born we knew she would be. We knew all about her, what she would look like and how she would behave, everything. We knew she would have dark curly hair and blue eyes. How we knew I don’t know, we just did. We also knew that she would be a little madam and she is.

When she was born and we brought her home, almost immediately strange things started happening in the house, fridge doors smashing open at full force, pop cans flying off the kitchen side etc. We had lived in the house 5 years prior to her birth and nothing ever happened until the day we brought her home. We joked about it at first saying that she has obviously brought someone with her, maybe a protector.

From the moment she could hold her head up and look around she would look very strangely at people kind of like she is judging them or disapproving. Again from very young she has had a very regal feel about her like she believes she is superior to everyone around her it is as if she is saying “do you know who I am?”. She also appeared to understand everything as if she were an adult trapped in a baby’s body. At first we joked saying that maybe she is the original Princess Anastasia as she behaves like she believes she truly is a Princess.

Talking to a relative about it one day, they informed me that the real Anastasia had dark curly hair and blue eyes and was indeed a little madam. I later found out that the name Anastasia means “reborn”

As time has gone on and she has grown up she has become even more like Princess Anastasia. She also now believes that she is the boss at home, at nursery, wherever she goes and expects everyone to bow down to her (and they do – at nursery anyway).

Anyway the reason for this enquiry may or may not be linked but over the last few months, the strange happenings in the house have become much more frequent and they now are always directly linked to her. Many things have occurred but the most worrying one happened this morning. At about 9am we heard a big crash in her room. She was still in her cot. We ran into her room and she was stood up in her cot looking at us very creepily. In front of her cot her large 5 drawer wooden set of drawers had fallen face down on the floor. There is absolutely no explanation for this as it was on flat floor and is very heavy. Anastasia just stood there, not crying just staring at us if anything looking quite smug.

My gut instinct as crazy as it sounds is that she did it with her mind. If not we have a not very happy poltergeist. Either way I am not entirely comfortable and feel that now is the time to seek advice.

I hope I don’t sound too crazy!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter? Empty Re: Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter?

Post  Violet Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi Anastasia, did you find the cleansing methods? They are in this section :asmile: The salt one is probably the quickest and easiest but you do have to be very careful your little girl or any pets can't get to it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Anastasia2007
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-08-15

Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter? Empty Thanks Violet

Post  Anastasia2007 Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi again, yes I did find them thank you. I'm hoping nothing else happens tonight then I can try some things out tomorrow. I think I'll also try and find a medium as you suggested. xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter? Empty Re: Do I have a poltergeist or is it my daughter?

Post  Violet Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 pm

I think that's your best course of action, as they'll be able to pick up anything which shouldn't be there on entering your home, others may offer further advice here yet though so keep checking back on this topic :asmile:
    It sounds like you may be psychic yourself are you interested in this kind of thing?

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  radiclol Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 pm

to put your mind at rest a little, i think we need to remind ourselves a hell of a lot of children act like that anyway, i know so many toddlers that seem evil! lol, and i think the likelihood of her being reincarnated as the real anastasia is quite unlikely as then you need to think 'why her?', there were millions of people alive before us, why would it be a famous/known about person who was incarnated as your daughter? the fact things are flying around in your house can't be disputed like her identity can, so definitely try and find a medium like violet said, but i wouldn't worry about the reincarnation thing, i'm sure she'll grow out of it :)

good luck x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

Hi Anastasia, how is everything going now?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 am

I would think it was just your daughter, because all poltergeist activity comes from the thrown off energy of living people. Most of the time it is from a attention seeking child with high hormone levels. I think that would fit the description of a newborn. :astar: I would try smiling at Anastasia, acknowledging that she is doing it in her exploration of her new world (or the return more like it), and ask her to be careful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 am