Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Daughter's Dream

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Daughter's Dream Empty Daughter's Dream

Post  partofme Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

Wasnt sure where to put this actually as I would like for anyone who can give me some insight as to what they feel this means...

My 8 year old has had very vivid dreams since shes been about 7 months old.  A say dreams, as I can not confirm that she has ever seen actual spirit.  It always happens in a dreamlike state which has given me the idea that she can see spirit come through as she sleeps.  We have been through testing to make sure her health is on point and no one has been able to find a reasoning to her behavior.  This is also the one that told her Daddy at 2 that she wasnt afraid to die.

She kept waking up last night.  Redreaming the same travel type dream in a circular tunnel.  She described the spinning as  what a washer and dryer do. ( I have a frontloader) She said she seen no one, heard no noise.  At some point she said that everything just stopped.  So my impression is that she is either astral traveling and intermingling with spirit in her travels through a portal.  Now that this happened last night, she told me that she did this same thing in our other home. It struck me odd that she never told me that until now.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Daughter's Dream Empty Re: Daughter's Dream

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 am

I'll come back to this later....
    Off out this morning,will be back later......

:urwelcome: 

Joan

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 am