Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death

Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death Empty German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death

Post  Azrael Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Berlin| A team of psychologists and medical doctors associated with the Technische Universität of Berlin, have announced this morning that they had proven by clinical experimentation, the existence of some form of life after death. This astonishing announcement is based on the conclusions of a study using a new type of medically supervised near-death experiences, that allow patients to be clinically dead for almost 20 minutes before being brought back to life.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/german-scientists-prove-there-is-life-after-death/#sthash.BzDb1m6b.dpuf

If this is was not drug induced it might be believable. :happy:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death Empty Re: German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Or an NDE experience.....as you said.

Only medically induced.....

My husband was on the operating table a good few years ago when his heart stopped beating.   As soon as possible he was removed to a side ward.

He came round several hours later....with a nurse holding his hand.
    After we arrived home,yes,he was sent home as soon as possible.....

He was very quiet on the way home.   Finally he told me what he had experienced in the hospital while on the operating table.

He found himself in a tunnel which was slowly revolving.  The tunnel revolved very slowly with the most beautiful colours around him.  Every colour was of the rainbow.   He floated slowly up the tunnel,quite content with the journey....I asked him if he seen anyone in this journey and he answered 'No'.

No deceased relatives at all until he came the end of the tunnel.
    Right at the end,he could see a figure standing there....as if waiting for him to arrive...

He came around at this point..... but said to me...'I have no fear of dying any more'....

So I have often wondered if there is a link between our world and the spirit world......an unknown 'tunnel' which links the two worlds.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death Empty Re: German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death

Post  mac Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Heartening though it is that some scientists are coming round to an acceptance of life after corporeal death, the state of near death, and the experiences that sometimes accompany it, is still only near-death... When death has taken place the so-called silver cord has broken and after that there is no coming back in the same body.

But that aside it's no bad thing that NDEs are encouraging folk to seriously consider that life is continuous and only our bodies die.

It's a shame that the website carrying the story also carried this one, though.  I didn't want to look at any others after this...goat
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Post  Azrael Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 pm

mac wrote:Heartening though it is that some scientists are coming round to an acceptance of life after corporeal death, the state of near death, and the experiences that sometimes accompany it, is still only near-death... When death has taken place the so-called silver cord has broken and after that there is no coming back in the same body.

But that aside it's no bad thing that NDEs are encouraging folk to seriously consider that life is continuous and only our bodies die.

It's a shame that the website carrying the story also carried this one, though.  I didn't want to look at any others after this...goat

mac wrote:It's a shame that the website carrying the story also carried this one, though.  I didn't want to look at any others after this...goat

As sickening as it is it happens. Seems nothing is sacred to the minds of the perverted.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:08 pm

There's nothing new under the sun as the saying goes.  Bestiality doesn't much concern me as long as it's not made mandatory but the real shame was that such a story was featured on the website alongside an uplifting one. 

Perhaps the incongruity was a one-off there but I wasn't going to spend time finding out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am