Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auras
innerlight
6 posters

spirit visit through a dream...

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

spirit visit through a dream... Empty spirit visit through a dream...

Post  innerlight Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Had a dream last night, that involved my mom in spirit. We were having a conversation, do not recall a lot of it. We were also moving boxes in the basement of my home. Somehow we ended up on the topic that I am indeed a medium. With it being mentioned being like the first one in the family line in a long time... She even went on to, perhaps I can lift the family curse with regards to such things.. And apparently, according to this dream, a long long time ago, family members used those gifts to terrible ends. As far as allegedly trapping a spirit, somehow...

It was certainly a weird dream.. Then the next one, was a visit from her father, my grandfather, and I was delivering messages from him, to people in the dream.

Being the first medium in a long time, I could believe. As I know of no mediums in my family. So we would be going back many generations, and if there was one somewhere. It's not something that is talked about today.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

spirit visit through a dream... Empty Re: spirit visit through a dream...

Post  Auras Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 pm

innerlight wrote:Had a dream last night, that involved my mom in spirit. We were having a conversation, do not recall a lot of it. We were also moving boxes in the basement of my home. Somehow we ended up on the topic that I am indeed a medium. With it being mentioned being like the first one in the family line in a long time... She even went on to, perhaps I can lift the family curse with regards to such things.. And apparently, according to this dream, a long long time ago, family members used those gifts to terrible ends. As far as allegedly trapping a spirit, somehow...

It was certainly a weird dream.. Then the next one, was a visit from her father, my grandfather, and I was delivering messages from him, to people in the dream.

Being the first medium in a long time, I could believe. As I know of no mediums in my family. So we would be going back many generations, and if there was one somewhere. It's not something that is talked about today.
    This is interesting? Have you developed the power to actually do mediumship?

Do you do "sitting in the power"?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Auras wrote:This is interesting? Have you developed the power to actually do mediumship?

Do you do "sitting in the power"?
    No, I have never actually spent the energy into becoming a medium. Most mediums are those that have spent their whole lives, seeing/feeling/hearing and interacting with spirit in some way/shape/form. And that's not me.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Very exciting innerlight! First thing I thought when I read your post was the beautiful symbolism of your mother helping you move boxes in the basement. With the basement representing your higher self or spirit, she if helping u to clean up or pack away the things needed for you to be a 
    Medium.

medium. :si:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:57 pm

dovehealer wrote:Very exciting innerlight! First thing I thought when I read your post was the beautiful symbolism of your mother helping you move boxes in the basement. With the basement representing your higher self or spirit, she if helping u to clean up or pack away the things needed for you to be a 
    Medium.

If it was clean up or pack away, wouldn't that be removing things I needed to be a medium?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:02 pm

innerlight wrote:
    dovehealer wrote:Very exciting innerlight! First thing I thought when I read your post was the beautiful symbolism of your mother helping you move boxes in the basement. With the basement representing your higher self or spirit, she if helping u to clean up or pack away the things needed for you to be a 
    Medium.

If it was clean up or pack away, wouldn't that be removing things I needed to be a medium?
    It can be other ways. Maybe things where blocking your way of becoming a medium and now these things have been tidied up you can now move forward if this makes sense.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:24 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking Auras!!
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Possible, I suppose. Though, I don't know what could have been or was blocking me.. Of course I've never really thought of myself as a medium.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:32 pm

innerlight wrote:Possible, I suppose. Though, I don't know what could have been or was blocking me.. Of course I've never really thought of myself as a medium.
    If she's telling you you're a medium. That's your lifes purpose.. You're meant to work for spirit....
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 pm

You could also think along the lines of your family in spirit boxing up the bad experiences from the past, this "curse" being boxed up.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 pm

dovehealer wrote:You could also think along the lines of your family in spirit boxing up the bad experiences from the past, this "curse" being boxed up.

Well, I don't know anything about that. As I don't know anything about this "supposed" curse.. Or, know of anyone that was a medium in my family line.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:45 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Medium.

You only need yourself and unconditional love to be a medium innerlight

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Hey innerlight, I was just reading your reading from Yurshi on Sept 9. Reread it, it seems like spirit answered some of your questions!!
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 pm

dovehealer wrote:Hey innerlight, I was just reading your reading from Yurshi on Sept 9. Reread it, it seems like spirit answered some of your questions!!

In what ways, do you see the questions answered by spirit, through that reading?
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm suprised you don't see any correlation,
    "Dealing with transformation"
    You said yourself " even when I turn to spirit they have not helped me" 
    Then Yuri said " your strayed from your true path but you will find your way back"
    So your family in spirit come to you in your dream to help you & tell you your true path and you don't even see it??
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:08 pm

dovehealer wrote:I'm suprised you don't see any correlation,
    "Dealing with transformation"
    You said yourself " even when I turn to spirit they have not helped me" 
    Then Yuri said " your strayed from your true path but you will find your way back"
    So your family in spirit come to you in your dream to help you & tell you your true path and you don't even see it??

Interesting interpretation... I certainly did not see that...

So then, to what ends is one a medium? Why exactly do they do what they do?
    dovehealer
    dovehealer

Female

Post  dovehealer Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Here's an interesting article

The science of medium's communication - Nova pagina 1

www.thereincarnation.org/.../ingl.mediun...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Have you ever read any of his books?   Very interesting man.
    There used to be a few of us who used to swap books around among us.
    All of us on the Internet and lived in different countries...

One of them sent me the Kardec book,first time I had ever read one of his books.....sadly we have lost contact with each other...
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:11 pm

dovehealer wrote:Here's an interesting article

The science of medium's communication - Nova pagina 1

www.thereincarnation.org/.../ingl.mediun...
    I read the top article the bottom link doesn't work. I don't agree with much of it. The way it's presented, the author makes it sound like being a medium is punishment as one tries to atone for bad lives. I don't feel that to be true at all. That's not to say for someone it may have been true. 

I also don't believe hat in every instance where money would be exchanged, would it lead to negative spirits and torment in a place after life...
    Yushri

Female
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:04 pm

innerlight wrote:Had a dream last night, that involved my mom in spirit. We were having a conversation, do not recall a lot of it.
    My answer to why lots of people think your female, you ave a lot of female energy around you. Female reflects pink, pink is the color of unconditional love, selflove ...Having a conversation means you where talking and also, not less important you where listening...The connection is there and it's awake. Enjoy it. Why you don't recall everything, is it important? Try to recall the feeling during the conversation. Words are for spirits not that important, more is what it brings to you. Unaware the information is  always 'avalible' when you are ready to hear the skills they might give you. Spirits donj't know time as we know time, they handle are act by 'tim' in space meaning step by stap, walk first before you can go running.In your mind you might want to run but your guides know what you need to develop.
    We were also moving boxes in the basement of my home.
    Boxes are a part of the past you are dealing with. Or will be dealing with. The basement means to me a part of your 'lower' self. If we have a higher self we also have a lower one. Those are things unknown for you or unaware which keep you 'away' from living in love without old pain. That pain needs to heal and spirits( mum too) can help you with essues you can't handle on your own. Don't give yourself a hardtime while it can be lovefull to yourself, and others. It alo can means that your basic is not working as should be. Finding the true you, true identitiy, being open without pulling a wall when somebody comes to close and that kind of 'things'. First things first. The basement is a room full of emotions, experiences,... 'forgotten' by yourself, or placed  away to deal with it later. The basement can become full with that boxes. So, my advice, clean up your basement...
    Somehow we ended up on the topic that I am indeed a medium. With it being mentioned being like the first one in the family line in a long time...
    When the basement is cleaned up, you might find some space to be who you are...
    She even went on to, perhaps I can lift the family curse with regards to such things.. And apparently, according to this dream, a long long time ago, family members used those gifts to terrible ends. As far as allegedly trapping a spirit, somehow...

Still doubting you are a medium? What do you need more?Grandfather might be a guide of you, guardian angel... Did in your family someone playing on a 'harp'( right word?music...like a viol) I see your mum making up the beds in the bedroom, can be symbolic too, like create peace in yourself.

There always has to be a first one...Why not you?There might have been a medium in your family, years ago (remeber it even when i started) it was not easy to shout out i'm a medium...
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 pm

This was from two nights ago. It seems to continue this dream that I had back in September.

--------------------------------------------------

The last dream, I was living out west in the US. With my mom, even though she is deceased today, and my older brother. I don't recall who was all there with us. I was laying on my bed, that fell apart or something, as I went sliding down a hallway on the mattress. My bother had two rolled up carpets that I took into the basement. Which was my current basement. It was very clean in the dream. The boxes that are normally done in there were all gone. (symbolic perhaps.) The only thing in the basement in the room I was in was work equipment. Which is true in real life. I have some work equipment stored there. Been there for years. There was one box in the dream. It was a large box. Big enough to put all my work stuff into it. Perhaps to get it out of my "basement." Perhaps the only thing keeping me back in life. I knew that where we were living in the west had nothing for me. So I would move back east. But I would not return to my actual state and job. I would go somewhere else. To start fresh. To move to new things in my life. I had no idea where I was going to go...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 pm