Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ?

silverSpice
    silverSpice

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2015-04-21

Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ? Empty Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ?

Post  silverSpice Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:15 pm

I have been told there is a difference in true dowsing verses 'channeling' with a pendulum. What I have been reading is; true dowsing is from within myself and channeling is from outside influences.  Is anyone familiar with this idea? I have been told I must reach the 'dowsing state' before I can truly be sure I am dowsing and not channeling. While I enjoy 'channeling' - or perhaps 'divining' is a better word, not sure as I'm quite new to this - I want to develop my 6th sense.  Can I direct my pendulum to ignore outside influences, can I ask my guides and angels not to respond so as I may be certain the answers come from within me, and trust to this? (I know perhaps the notion that all responses are always from within maybe be the simple truth anyway)
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ? Empty Re: Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ?

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Well for me true dowsing is searching and finding outside influences such as water or an energy field etc, channelling is rare as so much information usually comes through a better source than the humble pendy is preferred by all.
    silverSpice
    silverSpice

Female

Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ? Empty Re: Pendulum work - true dowsing or 'channeling' ?

Post  silverSpice Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:22 pm

I have used my pendulum with a hand written 'letter/number' board and asked questions to have answers given that way so I can get more than  y or n answers ...years ago when using an Ouija Board - my girlfriend and I always had massive activity.  I, however would always be very cold and trembling (kind of like being 'in shock') - using the pendy I feel none of that.  It's calm and easy. Of course when I used the OB (as a teenager) I did not know to ask for divine protection as I do now. We had some not so pleasant encounters ...but good ones too.  I will not use the OB now though. From the moment I picke dup my homemade pendy, it was very active. My understanding of dowsing for water is it comes from our intuitive side much as animals seek water ...but again ...how do I know?  I don't.  Thanks so much!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 pm

It could be intuitive, finding water that is but then why bother dowsing? Some of the best dowsing twigs are hazel they really dip.

I meant to ask have you been outside with your pendy and dowsed to see what you can find?  There is something amazing to find an underground energy and watch it spin like crazy!

I noticed you said home made too, what did you use, can I ask please?
    silverSpice
    silverSpice

Female

Post  silverSpice Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:53 pm

as far as finding water ...using the pendulum to 'focus' your intuition I suppose? I think dowsing is suppose help you tap into your intuitive powers(??).  Our intuition has been dulled by the 'sensible' world ...bred out of us so to speak.  IDK ... this is all pretty new to me.  I am aware other items/tools can be used for water dowsing ...my hubby has L rods - knowing nothing about dowsing, he purchased them out of curiosity years ago ...they find water, electric lines ect. I have not taken my pendy outdoors yet except to bury in the Earth to cleanse - was thinking of trying it this weekend when I have time.

I made it out smoky quartz - I have always been very drawn to this stone.  I make a little jewelry from time to time so I used a faceted round stone on a sterling chain.  It is extremely responsive.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 am

If you dowse you can connect to anything you like, your own self an other entity. I's just a matter of connecting.
    Channeling is always a source which is higher in vibration then yourself at this point in time.
    silverSpice
    silverSpice

Female

Post  silverSpice Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Detlef wrote:If you dowse you can connect to anything you like, your own self an other entity. I's just a matter of connecting.
    Channeling is always a source which is higher in vibration then yourself at this poSo int in time.
    So ...I read that actual channeling is rare ...this seems to be a bit confusing to me - too many sources for information I suppose.  How do I know if I am channeling or dowsing then?  If I call for my Spirit Guide, and she answers, is that channeling or am I really talking to my subconscious/inner self?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:11 am

Is channeling rear? It depends, there  are tree levels of channeling. Levels of depth in which they are practiced.
    The deepest one is the trance channel, where as the word says the channel is in a trance and not aware what is transmitted. Someone has to do the recording. Yes they were rear, Edgar Cayce,  Carla Rueckert (The Ra Material) The are the one I know off hand. Carla Rueckert just died recently. The accuracy is the greatest since the mind is turned off, not involved in the transmission. In my understanding, not practiced  any longer.
    What you see mostly now is level two where the mind is somewhat subdued but the channel to some degree hears what is said.
    You can hear Steve Rother from Lightworker.com or Lee Carroll who channels the Kryon , and there are many more.
    It is my understanding that many of those channels have been chosen before birth and have a history over many life times in that field.
    Stage tree is very light and as you can imagine not very accurate. Still if we connect to an entity or being in a higher vibration, and talk to them, whether we get a message of some kind or just want to talk, this is channeling in my view.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pm