Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Violet
SpiritVoices
mac
Fianna
8 posters

Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships

Fianna
    Fianna
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Divination - the tarot, oracle cards, pendulum dowsing, the Elder Futhark runes, the Ogham, crystal ball scrying, dream analysis, collecting wands, pendulums, tarot decks, and runes, Druidry, being a member of The Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids ("the OBOD" - the world's largest Druid order based out of England), being a member of The Order of the Yew (part of The Druid Network based out of the USA); Harry Potter - the books, the movies, and especially Pottermore (pottermore.com), the official free online game
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships Empty Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships

Post  Fianna Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 am

Hi everyone,

I haven't introduced myself yet or filled out my profile (which I will do quite soon), however, I wanted to get some opinions on an issue that's heavy in my life right now that I'd like to use my pendulum for in concerning the issue. The thing is, it's a relationship and there's a lot of heavy emotion involved. Along with that, I'm curious to know if anyone thinks you can dowse the answer to a question that your intuitive mind couldn't possibly know the solid answer to... The questions I would like to ask are (Note: I've just put "he" instead of his name for privacy reasons:

Is "he" ignoring me?
    Does "he" still consider himself to be in a relationship with me?
    Has "he" started seeing another girl?
    Has "he" had sexual relations with another woman since he's moved?
    Does "he" miss me?
    Does "he" feel bad about giving me the cold shoulder?
    Will "he" call soon?
    Will "his" reaction to my pregnancy be anger or upset?
    Will "his" reaction to my pregnancy be happiness and joy?
    When "he" finds out about the miscarriage will he be relieved and overjoyed?
    When "he" finds out about the miscarriage will "he" be sad or in mourning?
    Will we ever date again?

Obviously this was a horrible relationship and not something I ever intend to go back to, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder, sometimes even obsess over these questions. Do you think it's possible to dowse answers to these unknowns, and if so, would I need to achieve an EXTREMELY detached mind in order to not influence the pendulum (perhaps even close my eyes while a friend records the answers for me to look at later). I've never really delved into relationship drama with my pendulum before and I'm not familiar with how accurate it is or even if it's worth trying at all. ...Any opinions?

P.S. It's not so much the questions I need answering to - my question here is more about whether it is POSSIBLE to use the pendulum for questions about other people...
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships Empty Re: Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships

Post  mac Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 am

Fianna wrote:Hi everyone,

I haven't introduced myself yet or filled out my profile (which I will do quite soon), however, I wanted to get some opinions on an issue that's heavy in my life right now that I'd like to use my pendulum for in concerning the issue. The thing is, it's a relationship and there's a lot of heavy emotion involved. Along with that, I'm curious to know if anyone thinks you can dowse the answer to a question that your intuitive mind couldn't possibly know the solid answer to... The questions I would like to ask are (Note: I've just put "he" instead of his name for privacy reasons:

Is "he" ignoring me?
    Does "he" still consider himself to be in a relationship with me?
    Has "he" started seeing another girl?
    Has "he" had sexual relations with another woman since he's moved?
    Does "he" miss me?
    Does "he" feel bad about giving me the cold shoulder?
    Will "he" call soon?
    Will "his" reaction to my pregnancy be anger or upset?
    Will "his" reaction to my pregnancy be happiness and joy?
    When "he" finds out about the miscarriage will he be relieved and overjoyed?
    When "he" finds out about the miscarriage will "he" be sad or in mourning?
    Will we ever date again?

Obviously this was a horrible relationship and not something I ever intend to go back to, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder, sometimes even obsess over these questions. Do you think it's possible to dowse answers to these unknowns, and if so, would I need to achieve an EXTREMELY detached mind in order to not influence the pendulum (perhaps even close my eyes while a friend records the answers for me to look at later). I've never really delved into relationship drama with my pendulum before and I'm not familiar with how accurate it is or even if it's worth trying at all. ...Any opinions?

P.S. It's not so much the questions I need answering to - my question here is more about whether it is POSSIBLE to use the pendulum for questions about other people...

I was responding recently (on another website) to an issue on using a pendulum. There I posted an article written by a friend who teaches pendulum use.

It's not my field but I did read that the pendulum user shouldn't be linked to the questions asked so the answer to your final questions appears to be 'no'.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:04 am

I agree with Mac. I'm no good with a pendulum anyway.

I also don't agree with using either a pendulum or tarot cards or any other way of reading for personal use.

I often have wondered whether our own mind sways the pendulum to give us the answer we are looking for.

Also,a word of advice......You are better off without this terrible man.

JoaniePendulum Dowsing & Relationships 28115
    Fianna
    Fianna
    Just joined

Female
    Job/hobbies : Divination - the tarot, oracle cards, pendulum dowsing, the Elder Futhark runes, the Ogham, crystal ball scrying, dream analysis, collecting wands, pendulums, tarot decks, and runes, Druidry, being a member of The Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids ("the OBOD" - the world's largest Druid order based out of England), being a member of The Order of the Yew (part of The Druid Network based out of the USA); Harry Potter - the books, the movies, and especially Pottermore (pottermore.com), the official free online game

Post  Fianna Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 am

And yes, I did leave this guy. It's just been difficult in getting over him...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 am

That is understandable.

Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships 28115

Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:18 am

IMO any form of divination used to obtain information about another is overstepping the mark a bit, I appreciate you wondering
    I can't help but wonder, sometimes even obsess over these questions.
    this is only natural, you are mourning not only a relationship (whether it was good or bad it is still a loss) and must be grieving terribly for the baby you lost, my heart goes out to you and it is only natural to want answers.

I agree with Mac because no matter how distanced from someone you believe yourself to be, something like the pendulum may be swayed on a subconscious level, it is not a method of divination I would rely on 100 per cent because of this, so even if you asked those questions you might not get a straight answer.

I hope things improve for you soon :hugz:
    Fianna
    Fianna
    Just joined

Female

Post  Fianna Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 am

:ghug:
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:11 am

I think you should rephrase your questions so that the advice you receive is beneficial to you and your healing process.  I don't think one should use any divination tool to ask how another person feels without their permission; that is intrusive.  This is just my opinion.  Good luck with whatever course you choose!
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 pm

becklyn37 wrote:I think you should rephrase your questions so that the advice you receive is beneficial to you and your healing process.  I don't think one should use any divination tool to ask how another person feels without their permission; that is intrusive.  This is just my opinion.  Good luck with whatever course you choose!
    You do realise that this thread is getting on for a year old???
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:42 am

mac wrote:
    becklyn37 wrote:I think you should rephrase your questions so that the advice you receive is beneficial to you and your healing process.  I don't think one should use any divination tool to ask how another person feels without their permission; that is intrusive.  This is just my opinion.  Good luck with whatever course you choose!
    You do realise that this thread is getting on for a year old???
    Oops, sorry! I didn't even see the date!
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:48 am

Fianna, it is best to realise that a pendulum, like most divination methods, is only a trigger to your unconscious mind - you already know the answers to your questions.

[:scratch:  realise, realise, realise, realise - this is the correct spelling of the word ! :tong:]
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Let is hope that where ever you are now,your life is a great deal happier.

:hugz:

Post  Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:01 pm

I was told once that the pendulum sways towards a magnetic attraction.... .........so get it?? Your soul is energy....containing a magnetic field.

Your soul is communicating with you/the physical................ask your soul some yes/no questions

Soul communication needs translating....let the pendulum sway with your soul
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I was told once that the pendulum sways towards a magnetic attraction.... .........so get it?? Your soul is energy....containing a magnetic field.

Your soul is communicating with you/the physical................ask your soul some yes/no questions

Soul communication needs translating....let the pendulum sway with your soul
    sometimes you can be so poetic, without even trying

Post  Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Thats nice of you to say........thanks
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:07 pm

you're welcome.... it's true
    norseman
    norseman

Male
    Number of posts : 318
    Job/hobbies : Striding the hedge
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  norseman Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:51 am

Check demo of my "Sunday-best" pendulum. [Still not a patch on an acorn on a silken thread tho ]

https://s282.photobucket.com/albums/k...psdedc29bd.mp4
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 pm

You know in your own heart the answers that you are looking for, asking others for advice will only give you answers based on their own reactions or decisions on what they would do ...not  necessarily what you are thinking.  More often than not we have already made up our own  minds and are just looking for confirmation from others.  

I often use Tarot or Pendulums for decisions - I see no harm at all. again that is purely my opinion and choice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:08 am