Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dowsing with divining rods in house

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dowsing with divining rods in house Empty Dowsing with divining rods in house

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 am

I saw a woman doing this on one of those property programmes on tv the other day, I never heard her say what she was dowsing for....

Anyway my question is has anyone dowsed or done anything else like that in a house before deciding whether to move in and if so can you tell us a bit about it, what were you dowsing for, what did you find, did you move in or did the dowsing stop you moving in?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Dowsing with divining rods in house Empty Re: Dowsing with divining rods in house

Post  Violet Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Just thought i'd bump this up

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Dowsing with divining rods in house Empty Re: Dowsing with divining rods in house

Post  Crystal Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Many years ago we had a dowser visit our house to look for a place to sink a well for our own water supply. It was fascinating, he came with two brass rods and wandered around and chose two different places for us. He then went and broke off some twigs and used those as he said they were more attuned to our surroundings and they dipped at the same places too.
    Well, I had to investigate and explore this further. I bought a dowsing pack and started learning, now ten years later I dowse lots of things, it is crazy but the rods really do dip and pull when they sense whatever it is they are attuned to. I also dowse with pendulums.
    Dowsing a house or property before buying is a good idea and I did do it secretly when we moved a few years ago. But I also learnt to dowse with my hands. Sensing underground energy sources or water courses and also different energy vibrations and turbulence which may mean a death or tragedy happened in that place.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Violet wrote:I saw a woman doing this on one of those property programmes on tv the other day, I never heard her say what she was dowsing for....

Anyway my question is has anyone dowsed or done anything else like that in a house before deciding whether to move in and if so can you tell us a bit about it, what were you dowsing for, what did you find, did you move in or did the dowsing stop you moving in?
    I actually went to a church last year where I got a reading using dowsing rods....

I have to say violet, They are not very good.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Violet wrote:I saw a woman doing this on one of those property programmes on tv the other day, I never heard her say what she was dowsing for....

I've not used dowsing rods for moving in a home or not. Though I have used them along with other people in a development group to seek and find an item that had been hidden by the group leader. I didn't think it would work if I'm honest and was happy to be proven wrong. I've never used them since though.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks for that Crystal that sounds great dowsing for the well then using twigs from the same place to confirm it, that's something i'd never have though of. I've used them and felt that pulling and dipping it's a strange feeling it was so long ago now and during a workshop type thing I can't remember what we were dowsing for. I've searced for things with pendulums and have had some success.

That's a shame Auras, I wonder how they do a reading with rods?

It's not something i've really used since either Skye.

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Violet wrote:Thanks for that Crystal that sounds great dowsing for the well then using twigs from the same place to confirm it, that's something i'd never have though of.  I've used them and felt that pulling and dipping it's a strange feeling it was so long ago now and during a workshop type thing I can't remember what we were dowsing for.  I've searched for things with pendulums and have had some success.

I think they used Ash twigs, they really seemed to be excellent and the right shape with natural forks too.

That's a shame Auras, I wonder how they do a reading with rods?

They could divine the aura and find hotspots or faults, hard to imagine how anyone would expect to be able to give a reading with rods though lol, especially as in a church I would imagine it would be a confirmational type of reading?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm