Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How I Use My Pendulum

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

How I Use My Pendulum Empty How I Use My Pendulum

Post  1antique Sat May 02, 2009 4:39 pm

A pendulum can be a very difficult thing to use. Just the act of holding it in your hands can affect how it reacts to your answers. Your body motions, no matter how slight, can cause the pendulum to move in either a desired or undesired direction.

It is important to ensure that, when you are using it, you form a solid, table base to lessen those movements. I always form a sort of tripod with my body. I sit down, place my elbows on a solid surface and lean forward so that my weight is evenly divided to reduce any natural motions. Then, to further remove unwanted movements, I place both hands against my forehead and allow the pendulum to hang freely.

But, before I get to the point of actually getting into position, I take a few moments to clear my mind and put my shielding into place. Without that shielding, you never know what is going to reach through the pendulum...sometimes you get VERY undesired outcomes.

Another thing that I always do is to hold the pendulum in my closed hand for a few minutes to allow my energy to warm it and penetrate through it. It is more or less a process of allowing the pendulum to recognize who I am and to accept me and my energy.

Once I have completed this short ritual and gotten into a comfortable, but stable, position, I attempt to contact Spirit. It took me a long time before being successful in this on a regular basis...and, I got a lot of mis-direction from a lot of negative entities before I was successful in blocking them out (for the most part). Be aware that it is impossible to completly get rid of them. Anytime you open yourself up to contact from Spirit, there is ALWAYS the chance that negativity can find it's way through.

Once I have made contact I always attempt to ensure that I am speaking to who I think and feel I am. Sometimes this is merely a verbalization, sometimes it is a process of reaching out with my sub-concious and feeling the familiarity of it's spirit.

After I have completed this, I ensure that we are both on the same page as far as how to answer. I always follow a very simple pattern: front and back for "yes", side to side for "no", a circle for "I don't know", and a quiver for "no answer" or "I am not allowed to say". Yes, there will be times that, when you ask a question, Spirit is not allowed to tell you the answer. Many times, it is simply a matter of you needing to find the answer on your own in your own time...in other words...no shortcuts.

It is only after going through this complete process that I begin to ask the questions I want to ask. It may sound like a long, drawn out process, but it actually takes much less time than you would think.

One thing I forgot to mention....before I even began trying to use my pendulum, I spent days merely holding it in my hands and filling it with my energy...allowing it to learn who I was and to accept me as the one who would be using it.

NEVER allow any one else to use your pendulum. The mix of energies can have a very negative effect on it and the answers you receive from it. It is always best to begin with an object that has never been used by anyone else.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How I Use My Pendulum Empty Re: How I Use My Pendulum

Post  Violet Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks for this Allen :hugz:

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:53 am