Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Using a pendulum

Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Using a pendulum Empty Using a pendulum

Post  Elfay Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 am

I have only used one a couple of times, I made my own.

I found some great info on how to use one only I got a feeling that my pendulum was not in tune w/me? Or rather me w/it. Does that make sense?

It never gave me any answers to any of the questions I asked. Or was I able to determine which direction was yes, no or don't know. I sat at a table w/my elbows on it dangling my pendulum. I meditated before, cleared my mind. Even asked simple questions. It never moved. Lol Any suggestions?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Using a pendulum Empty Re: Using a pendulum

Post  innerlight Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Before you use it make sure you know which directions are suited for yes, no, and maybe. I prefer just the yes and no as maybe can get complicated. From there you can ask it's permission to use the crystal for asking questions. From there you can ask it questions to make sure you are speaking with someone that truly knows you. So ask it questions that only you would know.

As for it not giving you anything there could be a chance those questions you are not meant to know the answer. I also refrain from asking it questions to things that I need to learn, or experience myself. Such as questions like, should I do this, or should I do that
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Elfay Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Thank you Innerlight. It wasn't what I did or didn't do. My timing was off. If this makes sense but I wasn't ready to use one when I did. It will work regardless of how I do it when I am ready. That's what I got from my guide Isabelle. She is the guide who knows most about magik.

Last edited by Elfay on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix grammer)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 pm