Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

power of visualiseation

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

power of visualiseation Empty power of visualiseation

Post  Auras Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 pm

When ever visualising, its always a positive visualiseation but i feel the vibrations of it on my physical body and my mood seems to change and im really happy this only lasts for a short period of time but does this happen to anyone else?
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

power of visualiseation Empty Re: power of visualiseation

Post  Spiral Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:40 am

Auras wrote:When ever visualising, its always a positive visualiseation but i feel the vibrations of it on my physical body and my mood seems to change and im really happy this only lasts for a short period of time but does this happen to anyone else?

i understand, its all about interpretations i think, same for touch smell sight taste and hearing, i guess visualisation is the six sense, and is like the aware button when relating to visuals imagined or seen by sight, its a good thing personally i think, its best that im aware of how i feel, that feeling of awereness is part of the soul i imagine, and creates choices that can balance our needs, and also seperate our wants from our needs, 
    for example i imagine chocolate, yummy, good feeling, though i only want it, i dont need it, thats another good feeling, to control what i dont need, would you say that this makes sense, controling your need for visualising what you may need and may not need?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Auras wrote:When ever visualising, its always a positive visualiseation but i feel the vibrations of it on my physical body and my mood seems to change and im really happy this only lasts for a short period of time but does this happen to anyone else?

With a visualisation as opposed to a mediatation you choose what to visualise. If you enjoy some of the effects then choose more of those kinds of things that cause those energies and vibrations.
     Gradually, over time you can attune to the vibration and then cause it at will :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 am